Wednesday, February 13, 2019

14 Across Movement: In A Cold Manner

Healthy food does not go better with Coca-Cola. A sample of 'things' are the contents of Macomb Sheriff Squad #116.  There have been time when I thought hiring an attorney named 'Strasser' , who claimed to be not only a business law expert but a 'peaceful' attorney would have resulted in a fair and peaceful result in a divorce my adult son observed, but I was wrong.  Attorney Strasser, who got promoted to 'judge of things' is like the teacher who wants to collect a paycheck but has no real interest in defending her students from crimes or cruel harassment.  Gregory Strasser typifies the word 'lukewarm' and a congressman who is too lazy to get a real job so he intentionally milks his 'neighbors' of their wealth for 59 years is not a hero . 59 years in congress makes you a complete ZERO and not eligible for sainthood.

"He who Joe Biden admires is not on Caleb and Joshua's side."

Joe Biden does not represent the tribe od Joseph. Real sealed saints aren't political pus buckets. I suppose I just reported a few opinions in 'a cold manner'. As I prepare to go to ear a hot meal in the presence of oxygen particles and out of the presence of second-hand cigarette smoke, I will show you what Macomb Chronicle thinks the 5 letter answer for 'in a cold manner' should be:

ICILY, not Sicily

Many other words describe 'in a cold manner' such as:

icing the puck

icing the tree limbs

FRIGID

STIFF

FROZEN

demonic

devilish

lake Gogebic fishy

silent treatment

shivering

hypothermia

snowballing

refrigerated

Mr. T Plekanec method of operation

Marie Callander's banana cream pie systems

Duluth alley cat walk

The Ordinal Nun Operatives

Attenborough's 'Big X' routine

Not in a lukewarm or hot manner

MIlwaukee's Best ICE-a-LATE Shift


My creativity must have gotten pierced by an expired restraining order for this particular across movement. I won't waste my time playing 'Coy Sawyer' ; I'm more likely to bring Howard Caine or David McCallum to mind when under duress.  I just totally enjoyed shoveling snow in one of the jackets that the former employee didn't steal from me. The snow in 2019 AD seems very similar to the snow my son was seen shoveling in Door County, Wisconsin 33 years ago!

It's time  to beat the stupid cupid rush hour and head for a hot anti-candy line.

No comments:

Post a Comment