Thursday, February 14, 2019

26 Down Town: Marine City

 I thought about the many times I've been spoken to in a rude or USA crude vulgar manner as I was thinking about my grandson Levi, knowing I would be able to teach him what his other grandmother won't be able to teach him because she does not believe in the instructions for Israelites. What I am going to share might help other people who have 'language barriers' or neighbor troubles that are like border patrol troubles. If my son is reading this blog but won't contact me directly, he should read through this and then listen to Esaac Israel's bible study program aired on February 13th, 2019.

After sending 2 letters to my younger brother, I finally got a call from him. We had not spoken since I hung up on him when I did not want to argue on the sabbath and I also do not want my brother using vulgar words when speaking with me, which he habitually does even though he is capable of better English. I also had not spoken to a waitress named 'Terry' at the Riviera restaurant in several months since when I asked her not to call me 'Hun' she then called me 'bitch'. I had considered Terry to be a friend as well as an often very humorous employee, but I guess I felt 'bullied' and disrespected by her and unlike my grandson  Levi, I had the freedom to be able to avoid a person that actually wounded my emotions.

Today. I decided to give Terry a 'mulligan'. Not knowing what to expect, I walked into the restaurant, and there was Terry..... dressed very decently as were all the other employees. No cleavage and no anal cracks were being displayed by anyone there, including the customers!  When Terry saw me walk in, she shouted ' Oh my Gad - Marie!"

I replied' I rather have you call me your Gad than your bitch. ' She seemed stunned, yet after I explained to her why I had been gone so long, she felt very bad about what she said, apologized and it seems she had gotten so 'comfortable' with me that to her, using that word was a joke but of course to me, it wasn't. Maybe I should have challenged her sooner about our last encounter, because it is biblical to advise a person if they have offended you to give them a chance to repent of what they had done.  After we cleared our emotional female crackers, I sat done to dine in a restaurant that I had always felt comfortable in for more 2 years. There are so many people who would criticize me for not wanting to be called a 'bitch', but I told Terry I'd been verbally abused quite a bit and I don't want MY FRIENDS calling me a  'bitch', since only my enemies would call me that and never repent. I suppose if Terry would not have felt sorry for wounding my spirit, I might actually have called her 'IBLIS' before I decided is I wanted to dine in the presence of at least 1 enemy.

There's a stubborn, rude Italian woman to the west of my house who is like a wicked witch toward me since she decided to verbally abuse me  and I do my best to ignore her, since she is nothing like humble and interesting Terry. Before I left the Riviera, I told Terry that if she ever got mad at me she should call me a stupid kangaroo because real friends do get angry at one another occasionally and calling me a stupid kangaroo would not make a bad situation worse. Terry said calling someone 'stupid' might trouble her, so I said she could call me a kosher kangaroo if she is upset with me or happy with me, since I am not a Hun and I am not a dog; Sigourney Weaver enjoys being a nasty dog, not me. I suppose this means Bernie Kocher was never a real friend of mine but Jerry Dunning was a friend of mine.

Terry likes kangaroos and so do I. Terry and I also prefer being friends with each other rather than being stubborn and unwilling to restore the peace and friendship we had between us for a very long time. If Terry would not have taken the time to LISTEN to the explanation for my absence, I still wouldn't have wasted my time TRYING to repair what had been wounded within me. Actually, is someone keep saying the word 'bitch' when no females are in sight, why not call the police and report a person who is hallucinating and is either mentally ill and/or on drugs that impaired their ability to PROPERLY care for themselves or others?

It was fish Thursday for me, thinking out the 'Red Army' men.  As I thought about popular athletes like Viktor Koslov, Sean Hill and Tomas Plekanec, it occurred to me that it does no good to defend a goalie from a flying puck when you won't defend your weaker wife, mother, daughter or sister from being attacked verbally or physically by a brute beast.  Granite Peak's 'Adam' isn't Marine City's 'Paul and Oats'.

Attorneys are often brute beasts, especially when they refuse to back down because typically all they care about is $ instead of family reconciliation.

I noticed a picture of Jackie Gleason and Arnold Palmer got added to the visual sites in the Riviera, not a picture of Karen Gleason.  Do 3 hockey players named 'Granite', 'Gravel' and 'Roehl' sound like a trucking test line for CWA teams?

Lastly, Esaac Israel vs. Tom Guilliams sounds like it would be a 'bon duel'. Esaac Israel might be quite loose in his speech because he is emptying his crackers verbally rather than in writing. Tom Guilliams going through some Israelite rituals, but didn't seem to care that his son Caleb desired pork at Subway after a golf outing with me that happened to be much safer than going golfing with someone that had a temper as volatile as Shane David Hendrikson.

I intend to read 2nd Esdras this week, after I go observe some of the very best hockey in the state of Michigan.  Be blessed or be cursed, depending on your reaction to the instructions for Israelites. I don't intend to go to the muskrat and wild game dinner near Marine City on February 23, 2019.




No comments:

Post a Comment