Friday, February 1, 2019

3 Down, 143997 or 7 To Go

Some people approach their adversaries like bowling pins while others view a unique 144,000 as their best friends. My son must be waiting for me to lift his name up like Farm Bureau Isurance lifted up the information about his current step-mother or like I lifted up information about Thomas Wahl who no only acted cowardly when I requested 'professional' input, he wrongly thought he and others should try living on a prayer.

Last night,  very kind Italian wondered suggested I should be a stand-up comedian, and I kindly told him there are at least 3 ways to combat depression:
1. use of drugs, which I do not recommend but which Slade Enos Hendrikson approves of for his family
2. produce humor that changes your demeanor temporarily, which I do often rather than take drugs
3. get angry, since depression is often the result of letting too many 'sinners' take advantage of your were you were not angry

I finally did see a logical progression of how the name of Miriam's son developed from Hebrew to Greek to a Latin 'Jesus', but the King of kings is not going to be a Latin King so I amended my ways and my speech patterns to adjust to 'All in the Hebrew Family' method, also known as 'Awl Out Of My Left Handed Flesh'. Since I do not know everything, I do continue to listen to other perspectives and some people believe that the sabbath time of rest starts at sunrise and ends at sunset..... I won't judge them in that possibility since they are firmly convinced in their own mind. That group's objective still is to study and be obedient to the commandments deployed through Moshe, rather than be opposed to those commandments willfully like so many of my former friends still insist on doing.

As a wait for my copies of books such as Baruch or let the thoughts exposed on 'Parable on the Vineyard' enter my eardrum section, unless I hear or receive a very good excuse regarding WHY my son has still not responded to my questions, I will be as angry as any principal from a high school in the 1970's. If there is some sort of emergency such as getting impaled with a rod a wood, knocked out by a flying Greek discus or struck by a bolt of lightning, I will be very understanding and wonder why his wife did not notify me of my son's injured condition that has altered his ability to contact me.

Some people might think it is comical that I can come up with a group of 6 Wings and 4 common heads that might be a current outward display of what Isaiah reported when he was under the influence of Yehuwah's holy spirit, but those people might also realize that the song 'Send In The Clowns' is a sad song not a comical song.

If the United Stated of America wasn't as lukewarm as it is toward Biblical information, I and others would not be able to buy and study products such as Stephen Pidgeon is marketing.... a lukewarm adversary is NOT a huge problem for those who are either 'hot' or 'cold'. Since Thomas Stigler never forwarded me a list of my 1987 police academy graduates, I struggled to refresh my memory and came up with the following list of former acquaintances (spelling might not be correct):

'Reliable as a golf club' :
Fyfe, Steven
Korducki, Michael
Quigley, Philip (3)
Reim, Kyle
Rogers, Kevin
Cecil, Kenneth
Brophy, Michael (7)
Cornejo, Javier
Walton, Mark
Hardy, James
Monroe, William
Delgado, Octavio
Alexander, Steven
Alexander, Michael
Wehse, Philip
Habeck, Gregory
Klusman, Thomas
Hardy, James
Klotka, Rodmey
Corbett, Kenneth
Xavier, Marie
Sosnowski, Philip
( There  was someone who had a last name that started with an L, but I cannot recall that name for some Rison reason.)
Granica, Mr.______

A  golf club is unlikely to fail  if USED properly for the purpose it is intended.

Reliable as a  USA dollar bill:
Allison, Theretha
Smith, William
Miller, James (3)
Cole, Gwendolyn
Greenlee, Pamela
King, Robert
Rotramel, Charles (7)
Cler, Jayne
Kuchenreiter, Carrie
Morgan, Malcomn
Starr, Carol
Eccher, Phil
Stigler, Thomas
____________, Adam? (only 1 classmate did not pass the firearms testing)

( I regret that I donot have total recall of my police academy classmate names.)

If I forgot the name of a classmate, I intended to remember him or her but Thomas Stigler did not wnt me to remember that classmate. so his name dropped to the 'dollar bill' group and Phil Wehse took the position that Stigler forfeited.

A USA dollar bill  is often used improperly and people often use a dollar bill to commit sin by purchasing reprobate or illegal item. If used properly, will a USA dollar fail under stress?

Every person with a properly functioning brain makes determinations based on personal observations and past experiences. Many people react to what has happened with an equal and opposite reaction and others prepare for what has been prophesied to happen.

The 'Bob Sweeney' type of clue that the citizens of Macomb received for 3 down is : Fe
Answer for the 6 Wings: short for feline
Answer for 4 Viking heads: 26th
Answer for 4 Devil heads: 55.85
Answer for 4 Eagle heads: Iron
Answer for 1 Copper head: Concluding matter  of LiFe, as I know Li is 3 and Fe is 26.
Answer for Buffalo heads: definitely not Teddy Roosevelt

In order to avoid speculation regarding who the 6 wings and the options for the 4 sets of heads are according to my own previously determined assignments of Hebrew letters which I cannot withdraw nor retract, here is a list of the living wings, not the dead chicken of Bristol wings:

Raven Wing 1: Jamie Sharper ( Z as in Zayin, not as in Doug  Zaworski)
Oriole Wing 2: Calvin Ripken Jr. ( C as in Chet, not as in unstable carbon 14)
Blackhawk Wing 3: Chris Chelios (Y as in Yod and Hatley, Wisconsin)
Dove Wing 4: Ron Soreanu ( T as in Tet, not as in 'the')
Thrasher Wing 5: Vyacheslav Koslov, Mr. 356 (H=Hey, not 8)
Duck Wing 6 : Sergei Krivokrasov, (P as in Pey King Duck, not as in Pluto the dog)

Viking head 1: Sidney Rice ( Q=19th Hebrew Qoph, not 17th English Q))
Viking head 2: Robert Scott Smith (L=Lamed, not Larry Boy)
Viking Head 3: Brett Favre (Tav=400, not 22)
Viking Head 4: Daunte Culpepper (Tav= the middle of the word Nathan, not titanium)

Cool Devil Head 1: Sheldon Souray ( G=Gimel, not money made in Chicago)
Cool Devil Head 2: Jaromir Jagr (B=Beit, not money made in New York)
Cool Devil Head 3: Jason Arnott ( X=10 and Marathon County, Wisconsin)
Cool Devil Head 4: Viktor Koslov ( H=Hey as in Yod Hey Vav Hey)

Eagle Head 1: David Akers, who ' finished' as a Detroit Lion not a Lamb
Eagle Head 2: Michael Vick , Mr. Mem as in M-emerald Isle
Eagle Head 3: Olaf Kolzig, Mr. OK as in POKEr CHIP
Eagle Head 4: Sergei Fedorov ( I as in Ayin, not as in the 53rd Element)

Blackhawk Head 1: Jonathan Toews (Q=Qoph=100, not Scooby Doo Foolish 10)
Blackhawk Head 2: Paul Coffey ( V as Vav and Vashti, not Vegas)
Blackhawk Head 3: Dustin Byfuglien (W as in Wenceslas or Hebrew W as in Warsaw's Wawel)
Blackhawk Head 4: Patrick LaLime ( M as in Mem the 13th, not M=1000)

All winged bird assignments should be cautious of actual felines and bigger birds. For instance, a redwing would typically lose to an eagle in actual natural aviary battles. Sometimes real lukewarm life is more like Jerry Mathers dressed up like a  rabbit in a public school setting than Peter Billingsly dressed up like a pink bunny in a private house setting.

For those TeCH Trojans who have passed Mr. Jackland's chemistry exams without the assistance of Mrs. Fellows the very bad softball coach, try this Mu Alpha Theta exit exam:

Dissect a PLaYBOY team according to Mr. Srok's freshman shop class standards with the following Squad 163 starting point:
 163-P15-La57-Y39-B5-O8-y39= 0, not SnOOPY.


Even if no one other than me reads this blog, I just resisted taking drugs or getting so angry that I destroy my own property while I wait for my son, the husband of Rachel A. Snyder, to respond to a very reasonable line of questioning and serious communications. My son's first name and middle name is more important than his current surname, which can actually be changed as easily as his surname was legally changed from 'Xavier' to 'Ortiz' under typical blended family conditions.




           









No comments:

Post a Comment