Saturday, April 14, 2018

Do You Trust Ranheim, Sanheim, Ra=88 or Sa=62? ?

Ignore any person or group labeled 'Manheim'.   Acuurate descriptions of UW-Badger Paul Ranheim aren't the same as the facts of samarium

The father of Naomi Guilliams decided to  go in and out of Syria many years ago as i recall, but I am not sure about that decision. I vaguely remember some non-Felix moves and a suggestion from Naomi's mother that I 'submit' to an anti-commandmentist that had sat at their table apparently like a Cathoic/Lutheran double agent who never really did understand what the RESULT of studying the Bible was supposed to lead to. Submitting to an anti-commandment man who hates you is only a reasonable idea if you have been accused of a crime and you want to avoid getting charged with 'resisting an officer' that hates you while you are in Knowlton's Lion's Park after getting robbed by your employee.

When someone takes away my ability to listen to the weekly messsage of Air Force man 'Bob Thiele', I can try to live like I did in 1995 again, when Dean Noonan was the best option on the south side of Milwaukee is you did want to get some better  advice than 'go and watch the Super Bowl'.  Naomi Guilliams was a better behaved and more polite daughter than Ashley Maria Hendrikson if you want to compare 'home school' results to Wittenberg Middle School results.  This isn't a diary, and there  is no such thing as a 'private' conversation if you are not an atheist!!!  What a shame and a statewide disaster it is when listening to your child's conversation even if his speech is not directed at the parent has been a CRIME in Michigan but has been a requirement or being a GOOD parent.

I watched a bit of 'LIVE PD' and saw Richland County's Danny Brown try to apprehend someone that 'ran from him' when there was no evidence that the runner had committed a crime. Shane David Hendrikson did not run after me after he committed a crime against me..... did he even call the sherif's office to report he had no signs of injury after the wife he hated fled from him A SECOND TIME her own safety?  Did he turn over his diary to the deputy that arrested me, displaying his plans to eradicate me from his dwelling place, which may have been a plan as sinister as chemical releases in Syria?

Theresa May is not a good spirit guide, and neither is the French president.  Now, Donald J. Trump has essentially started a war against more than Russia but when Las Vegas people were killed by Las Vegas people, why didn't the USA military destroy parts of Las Vegas when our own sitizens chose to destroy their NEIGHBOR? Now, Donald J. Trump is extremely hypocritical, and has submited to England and France, not to Yehovah or the God of the Gunites.

Mikell Clayton has his way of getting questions and some answers out of his mind, and I have my ways  which are pro-LiFe and pro-Yehovah. What David Justice dies on his birthday today is often more than only his business.  My friend, Sergei Krivokrasov will start his 45th year of life on earth tomorrow, and his birthday is more important to me than Martin Luther King, Jr.  mint parties or  Adolph Hitler's birthday , when Shane David Hendrikson can throw his own 'happy divorce' anniversary party, Republican style, and laugh his way into the arms of his fellow anti-commandment allies or cry his way into his own bedroom where he can cuddle up with his guns and ammunition. I still cuddle up with my DARE bear when I am most sad and sometimes when I am very joyous.

I have met a new family in Michigan who is led by man named Caleb. I gifted his wife a string of pearls and lapis lazuli that I no longer wanted to wear, and now his wife is going to treat me to CHICKEN POSOLE in her own household while I still try to recover from financial losses caused by unrighteous attorneys and bodily injury from second hand smoke which Phillip Arreola APPROVED OF against my will.   Detroit's police training system is still not good when compared to the apostles training system, men who were gathered by a man from the tribe of Judah, not Simeon the Cyrene.

 Here is a pro-choice question if you want to compare lifestyle and courtroom style of Benjamites.  (Aleph Resh CHet class) Would you rather read all the acts of the USA congress and become as arrogant and wealthy as Paul Ryan  or  will you try to learn from the acts of the apostles this year and become as humble as a praying mantis and as clean as a locust or a black cow?

 I don't know what happened to Naomi Guilliams after her father Tom moved his family. I don't even know what happened to Reggie Westphal after he moved to Colorado because the Stevens Point people were persecuting him because of his religious believes. I don't know what happened to Eric Hendrikson after he was last seen in the Marathon County Library in Wausau. Does not knowing what happened to former allies mean that I am not God but still am  part of Gad? I don't even know what happened to Charles Rotramel after he got out of serving time in the Milwaukee City Jail!

It's near the end of ADAR II according to the agricultural calendar I am convinced is 'not offside'.  Only a few will have passed the hour of testing, and Theresa May, the French government, the USA military and other affluent anti-Moses people  failed many more tests than I have failed since trusting the Book of Leviticus rather than impure and unholy fiction.  I am going to pray for Vladimir Putin today. The state of Israel can pray to Tom Brady if their crops fail this year, since they are more attracted to wolverine skins than to badger skins for some anti-red reason.

It is better to be anti-pink than anti-red if you understand a sardius.


No comments:

Post a Comment