Thursday, April 19, 2018

Scattered Remnant Alert: 'Don't Be An 'Eric Ganglaff'



I am currently struggling to once again emerge from a state of sadness to a state of 'giggles', the orange-haired cat cat who is pictured in the Shelby Gazette who is up for adoption. I'm surprised Daniel Bell, formerly of Milwaukee's own 'Bell Ambulance' isn't also up for adoption yet. Real cats that are not in captivity do have some interesting instincts.

When people claim to be marine biologists and then get paid to go to France to study the effects of global warming on small lizards, they are similar to anti-mother  'Christian missionaries' in France who aren't really doing any real good WORKS while they are living on money given to them to get out of  the USA. The French have had 'Christianity' in their nation for years, so trying to spread Christianity. Aren't there lizards near Anna Maria isalnd to study? Are the people of france incapable of studying their own unclean kind? I'm sure the lizards would make a tasty filing for a croissant that has been warmed up, and then the French can once again start an anti-Moshe Ben Amram trend while seeing how lizards react to conditions  a  Thermador broiler oven raised up to 300 degrees!

No real saints would ever sign up to be on HGTV programs other than maybe on 'Good Bones', where the female couple  seems to have a good mother and child relationship.

Have you ever gone for a vision test and they keep on saying words like 'One or Two?' and  when they are trying to make a spectacle system that might help your ability to notice sights such as a new moon.  This year seems like it is a 'One or Two?' problem that eventually will get settled in heaven and on earth.  Men like Henry Galas might consider if he had one or two annulments come and go his way onto the Polish Catholic church instead of getting ignored by the Jesuits.

GOL is giggling out loud, so maybe the GOL lines have to change quicker than 'Ghostbusters II' will change.  What isn't changing fast enough are the horrible roadway conditions in Michigan or my weight which is still a bit under my weight in 1986 when I was fit enough to pass rather difficult police academy tests. When you are sentenced to solitary confinement instead of a work release program, you do try to find ways to get certain messages out and speak to people who respond more kindly than the persons who wanted you in  involuntary solitary confinement.  My dust mites are still good listeners, but they can't be considered dependents on my tax returns.  When you go through a divorce that a lying, cheating anti-commandment man desired, but your intention was to protect the family and go thorough whatever counseling was necessary to avoid failure of another 'Christian' family systam,  you do end up in involuntary solitary confinement if your children decide to hate the respondent more than they hate the lying petitioner. Not all children are fooled by lying petitioners, but those who do not detect the spirit of deception lack discernment and often will fail sanctification tests.

Now, a typical TROcheck line is only a temporary restraining order line. Some people have been restrained from being able to lift the Stanley Cup this year, but they can still go and buy Pillsbury cookie dough and build an edible replica of a Stanley Cup like I did for my son's 16th birthday. Thoes of us who still have a unseared conscience can go PROcheck and write ourselves   permanent restraining orders against sinful behavior and acts of fornication. Even though the USA has legalized fornication, abortion, adultery on television and other forms of blatant forrific sins that does not mean that Yehovah legalized fornication,cigarette use, or adultery for HIS people. Claude Rains is not GOD, but he seemed to do less sinful acts in 'Casablanca' than Humphrey 'dome head' Bogart  did a woman that really was NOT his wife.

There probably are people who think 'Casablanca' is a 'good' movie, but it is not as good as 'The Great Escape' if you want to get a dose of somewhat realistic scenes and historic parables, since the actors in 'The Great Escape' were SAMPLES of what can happen when sin spreads faster than peanut butter on a celery stick.

My Elohim knows what I can handle properly, and it might not be as much as someone like Simon the Cyrene could handle properly. I can try try to encourage other senior citizens who gather to compete in card games to believe the good directions in the book of Leviticus and still be their companion even if they reject Yehovah's instructions. We don't need gold, silver or bronze medals as a 'lure' to join in friendship and peace.  My few companions  have clearly not deserted me and hare not  trying to prevent me from living as a person converted the tribe of Napthali needs to live, and that makes them similar to my parents and my brother's family in my sight. My few companions are who I seek out when I escape involuntary solitary confinement as long as I feel is necessary.

My grandmother survived decades without a husband, but she also had a daughter and a son-in-law who helped to care for her on a regular basis. I wil have to remember my first seed, Qeset Charise, who would be with me if she could as I look up like 'Giggles' the kitten and hate the injustice that occurred on April 20th, 2012 once again. The regular sabbath will be a good day, and I will not be eating French lizard sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment