Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Strong's Hebrew #3388 Is Important to RUSSIA


If you read 2nd Kings 15:33, you should notice where 'Russia' is located, specipically in the name sometimes listed as Jerusha, Jerusha was the mother of a Jothan. Not only is Jerusha listed as being the daughter of Zadok, it seems that her and her husband did a reasonable task of parenting and when Jothan took the role of a king at the age of 25, he did what was right in the sight of HVHY for 16 years.

If I was to follow-up on terms such as 'did not do what was right in the sight of the LORD like his father David', could that not easily mean that  he was similar to David when he did not do what was right in the sight of the LORD? Who would claim that David did what was right in the sight of HVHY after reading about his decisions as a king?

Here are examples of how a comma can change the purpose of a sentence:
1. Do you have a boy, friend?
A) I have a boy, friend.
2. Do you have a boy, enemy?
B) I do not have a boy, enemy.
3. Do you have a friend, boy? ( Some people might say this is a derogatory statement, but calling a young man a boy isn't derogatory especially if you do not know the boy's actual name.)
4. Do you have an enemy, girl?
4D) I have an enemy, boy.
5. Do you have a son, friend?
5E) I have a son, but he is not friendly to me.
6. Do you have a squad, partner?
6F) I don't have a squad, partner. Let's take a hike back to the baby changing station.


In Jothan's narrative, the city of David is mentioned as the place where Jothan slept, but Jothan is compared to Uzziah, not to David.  Historically, Syria is mentioned as being against the king of Judah.  Sometimes, that which is against you can actually help uphold you and keep you uproght, such as using an adjacent crutch when you have a broken leg.

Even though not all the high places were destroyed by Jothan, he still got a good report, which I believe. NOw the numbers 25 and 16 have new relevance to me, even though Russia has had a lot of relavance to me since about 1979.

The center of the word 'Jerusalem' also clearly has a 'Russia' type center, not a Tootsie roll or Twizzler center.

How stable are Pekah knees once you get away from worrying about the status of David Backes imported dogs, which were not needed in the United States or dog bowls set behind a Protestant church in Jackson, Ohio?

Yod Resh Vav Shin Hey! (521 numeric value, not 666) Many names are much better than Mutt and Shania, but only a few names are as close to Russia as Yerusha:  HShVRY would be how I would transliterate that word in almost all anti-Nashville capitals.

The Russian national anthem specifically mentions a MOTHER, which is why I do appreciate Russia's national anthem.  Is Canada now afraid to sing their anthem because it mentions 'God' and is gender specific rather than gender neutral when mentioning who is in command?

I suppose these can be my closing statements for the month of Adar II. Having the feast of Tabernacles conclude at the end of October seems reasonable to me based on what little I have learned about the status of grain stalks in Yshrael ( LARShY).

No comments:

Post a Comment