Monday, April 16, 2018

Did Carl Allen Get Into Chained Melody Trouble?

Go ahead and pretend you work for 'Fit as A Fiddle' magazine but do not ever pretend you are a POLICE OFFICER and see if you notice any secret of non-secret non-McGee codes. What I texted to 6469962521 is in bold type and what I was sent is in italics. I think more like Richard Ross or  Richard Belmore and Carl Allen probably thinks more like Diana Ross or Richard Hendrikson:


Hey Marie, i hope you're well.  I haven't forgotten about you it's just been crazy busy. I'll be in Lansing, Michigan tomorrow night. Call me if you have time.


 From 6469962521 at 10:34 AM on April 16, 2018

Sorry, I can't talk right now. 
II last got a text from 646-996-2521 and this is the message I received from someone who claimed to be on a plane at 10:37  AM:

I'm on the plane now. Please call me tonight. Thanks.

I responded by text a 10:51 AMt: Call me when you arrive at the airport or the hotel if you want toreconnect; i'll meet you at your hotelin the morning and tag along to observe your gig for the day.  Getting more advance info would have been polite but i do have time to get to lansing if you call me when you get there. I want to compare your works to jeff hamilton's style, not gary hamilton, eddie allen or jeff dercole.

At 10:56 I received another text ( not from a Nash from 6469962521:
Today is an off day. I will get my schedule when I arrive.

I responded by text: at 11:02 AM: I know the clinic starts tomorrow. Where hotel are you staying at tonight? Don't worry; try to remember I am a retired cop not a milwaukee north side hooker. Lol!

At 11:33 AM I received another text, most likely not from the House of Aeden Hanley:

Hah

At 11:37 AM, this text came from 6469962521:
You have more info on my schedule than I do. Hah

I responded by text at 11:44 AM: Aren't you in control of your own clinic? Is the irs giving you your schedule or dennis chambers?Don't you have hotel reservations? You might need to hire a manager.


This was the last text I received from someone who I believe is Carl Allen based on his answering machine, world-famous drummer never seen on 'the freindly Giant' or 'Viking Pansies in Space' programs. I do not think I was texting Rich Little.


I have to hire a new personal assistant. I have to the school a few times as the director is a close friend which is why they are probably lax in getting info to me. I just found out yesterday that I have a clinic and a concert. How did you find out? Is there a link somewhere?



Carl Allen is supposed to be at Michigan State University, not LAX airport trying to closest to Las vegas today.  Carl Allen used to be a friend of mine, but his current status is hanging in limbo. Unless I hear from Carl Allen, certainly I would wonder what happened to him. I have no idea who his 'close friend' is that draws him to Lansing, but if  Cuff or Link caught up to him, Carl might be in some Rocky Bleier zone instead of up to LeVeon Bell bottoms or Andre Rison tops.

I responded at 12:09 PM: there's a lance crackers link and a (pause) in charlotte and a 'lance link secret chimp' show at the cleveland zoo but there was no link to the 'Michigan State residency' dates listed. With close friend like you have, you might as well hire a bad samaritan as your assistant.

I, in Minneapolis style, rechecked Carl Allen's status ar 1912 hrs:
Are you in lansing?

At 2010 hrs. some entity from 6469962521 texted me with something like a Holman Christian Standard message did not seem to be a Crosby, Sills, Nash and Koslov response since Sidney Crosby does have his schedule for April 17th:

Yes.  Still don't have my schedule fort tomorrow yet.


Maybe Allen is trying to toss a 'Lionel Richie' tune in his messages, but I don't like Lionel Richie's theories or his Las Vegas acts of the common era.

At 2216, I presented a reasonable question which might be my last reasonable question I bother asking someone from UW-Green Bay.:
What hotel are you staying at and do you want to meet me there in the monring and if so, what time? it would be too difficult to find you on the spartan campus because I don't know my way around msu turf.

 If Carl Allen is anything like someone on 'Plenty of Fish', he will not make a good enough effort to see if I in fact am 'well', and he will go on to be applauded by plenty of people who aren't interested in seeing Chicago and REO Speedwagon at the DTE Energy Center in August, but he won't be upgraded to 'Bob Hope' status since Bob Hope wasn't afraid to be seen in an actual, non-prop MIlwaukee hotel with me.   I am not going to make as much effort to see Carl Allen as I did to see Jaromir Jagr in person because I've seen Carl Allen enough times to know he's not perfect.

................................
I have a very inexpensive cell phone so I make some typing errors.  Carl  Allen might be in danger or he might be heading toward '2nd Hand Lions'  and the horrible world of Haley.   There is nothing I can do to improve the anti-love connection going on now between a very expensive drummer and me, an unemployed pianist that knows Bradley-tech did not EXIST in 1978.  Name changes do cause problems, and if Car; Allen has a T-Mobile and PINK plan with his New York and close friends in Michiagn, he's not on my team.  Carl became a broad way man when he listed Robert Simiele but did not mention MIlwaukee Tech in his 'biography', which is a shame.

My plan B is to go bowling tomorrow and carry on with my often very lonely life to the best of my genetic abilities , and Carl  Allen can keep trying to make it to Ephraim in Utah with his wood sticks and prevent his own sealing process.   Starbusks coffee stupidity,  Mack record money and drum endorsements are not what the kingdom of God or the church of Philadelphia's foundation.  This might feel more like day 1121 than day 738.

Now the FBI and the dirty baker's dozen of Detroit precincts don't need to steal my phone to see what messages were exchanged between a chemistry student and a commercial art student that graduated from the same high school and then never have seen one another in person again. I kept my sense of humor, and I don't know what Carl Allen has kept other than a crazy schedule and a website that seems rather haughty.

I don't pretend I am sad when I am actually in a good mood wearing blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment