Monday, April 16, 2018

Are 'Sticks And Stones' Part of Jazz Band Works?



In an ideal speech and perfect huge town class, Biron is obviously not the same as Ray Romano's imbecile  fake New York 'Berone' heathens.

Is it true of false that ccording to Elmo Einstein, 'Sticks and Stones' will be part of World War IV? Now, either Dave and Don Grusin are involved in Martin Short term strategies for survival  or 'sticks and stones' defines bowling, baseball, hockey and golf, not soccer or football.

I'm now laughing out loud as someone who claims to be 'Carl Allen' also claims he is on a plane heading toward Lansing, Michigan. Although weeks ago he knew I desired to 'check out' his drum clinic rather than get a sample of his earwax, he now claims he is still waiting for his schedule  for an episode titled 'Michigan State residency' that begins on April 17, 2018.  Really?   The man putting on the clinic does not decide what his own schedule is?  Maybe his scedule is a 1040-EZ or a IRS schedule 1040-A?

I texted who I believe to be Carl Allen rather than texting Jeff Hanilton, who is heading toward Marshall University now instead of heading toward my Marshall diaper bag or Donald Brown's  Marshall 'paw patrol' section. I already checked into and out of Chris Chambers turf, and I have no idea who Carl Allen's rich buddy is labeled as 'Dennis Chambers'.  Thankfully, I do not have a B.I.G. name and it was easier sitting down to breakfast with Jerry Mathers and Ken Osmond than it is for Carl Allen's New York area code '646' herd to risk bumbling  themselves in the site of a Badger.  I   didn't want to make it 'B.I.G.' or become as full of lawlessness and gruesome as the 'tupac' folks, but even I have a name when I gain assets or lose someone I had loved to Nazi-types.

IF Carl Allen calls me and tells me what hotel is is staying at in Lansing, I advised him I will take the time to tag up with him for breakfast and observe his gig for the rest of the day. I have my own hockey sticks and rubber stone priorities so of course, I don't intend to lodge overnight in Lansing, which is Ryan Miller's  boring turf filled up with way too 'Suburban Sports Group' anti-Yehovah buffoons and not enough righteous fathers yet. I know I have plenty of enemies in Lansing, but like a good Trojan, I would go there to see just how'F'd' up Carl   Allen's life is without Robert Bertram or Mark Crockett in control of his moves.

Since I already prepared NOT to go to Lansing, it will be Carl Allen's loss if he doesn't see me again. I represent people like Jeff Dercole, Richard Belmore and David Chyla, not 'Cyrus Chestnut' or a New York base of people.  I also represent the spirit of Yehovah, not the spirit of Molech and the filthy rich who like to be on a stage and applauded rather than rebuked.  I am not Carl Allen's body guard and certainly do not want to 'sack' him,. I don't desire to be a Baptist hypocrite like Whitney Houston, nor do i want to forget that this could be the true 'new year's eve' for a few who are not anywhere near the David Gaza strip steaks.

If I do not go to Lansing, it is because Carl Allen of Milwaukee has become Carl Allen of New York, and he no longer has a the proper attitude to get me near his drumming land of confusion. I know Chris Chambers isn't Dennis Chambers and that Jeff Hamilton isn't Gary Hamilton.

It might be a Brian Heck tick day tomorrow with too many foul-smelling snares in Michigan for me to do anything other than what I believe is the best  case scenario for my adversaries and the worst case scenario for my enemies.

What would the LA King goalie labeled 'CAMPBELL 1' do?  Maybe I should study Irene Ryan's football moves rather than Ty Jackson's German shepherds, Tim Jackson's courtroom blunders and Don Jackson's 4001 W. Hemlock street black family stupidty, which was  prior to his courtroom insults of my parenting skills  when I has no choice but to become a 'single mother'.  At least when I married men that had wanted and were granted divorces. I made sure my husband paid his 'legally-determined' child support, so that makes me very different than Carla Derringer or a new white plastic plate in a Golden Corral.

Angels and humans do sometimes change their plans as a result of true bad news but rather than GOOD news being heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment