Saturday, April 14, 2018

Avoid Becoming Like 'Dan Agopian' the Maine Bear


Williston, North Dakota mobster who claims to be 'Dan Hagopian' bragged about his abundance of firearms and displayed his lack of discernment; Dan Hogopian might as well use his Bible for target practice and then worhip  his 'strange fire' arms which are not designed as perfectly as a natural jacinth. Men like Dan Hogopian are similar to cowards like Thomas Wahl since they have the ability to get other anti-HVHY people to trust in them rather than trusting in better names such as 'Yeshua', Eldad, Medadm Marie Swedowski,  Abbadon, Zebulun, Jaromirr Jagr, Kelly Hrudy or Paul Douglas Coffey.

What 'play' were the children of Henrywille, Indiana hours before the school gymnasium collapsed? Was the play about fact or more fiction?  France is now using chemical weapons against it's own people in Nantes, France so the president of France has proven he is willing to allow chemical weapons to be used against HIS own people and has proved he is more of a 'monster' than a person who uses  a  product labeled 'BOP' against a cockroach they do not want in their 'turf'.

If you are looking for signs of intelligent holy lifestyles, avoid watching or partiticpating in such vain events as 'the Boston Marathon'. At least cold weather might prevent the women from  undressing like Tom Brady's wife and displaying too much of their foolish, anti-sainthood flesh.  

When I was in nante, france, there were spiritual wars occurring around me, but do not blame me for the physical fighting gong on in Nantes, France now.  When I went to Chicago with Joyce Lewis to seek out a Chelios site, there were spiritual wars occurring around me but don't blame me for the death of one of the Chelios employees in Detroit. 'Russian Television' has lasted longer than David Cassidy and Harlan, Kentucky is where the name 'Jesus' has been spread but the words of Yehovah have usually been rejected in areas infiltrated by Protestants and Catholics. Legal and illgal drugs are chemical weapons that have been 'approved' by the USA government to be used against us, knowing full well most of them cause more damage to our liver and kidneys than changing our dietary habits before we are too sick to make a logical decision. Liars have claimed that the oldest person on earth lived to be 122 years old, but truthful people know that people lived much longer than 200 years as recently as 5400 years ago.  Will the USA government now remove the websites  of those who claimed the oldest person only survived 122 years  and incarcerate the persons who did not believe the writings of Moshe Ben Amram?  If I could speak face to face with anyone who I had loved in the upcoming year, I would want to speak to Robin Michael Ortiz to find out why he wouldn't tell me what the name of his grandpa who patrolled the same streets I did in Milwaukee or why he didn't bother to claim the antique icebox his father Richard worked so hard on. I would ask Robin how he can expect his children to forgive his adultery and then why he would not believe that the drugs I was prescribed changed my ability to resist certain forms of temptation when I felt unloved and despised by almost everyone in the Milwaukee Police Department in the autumn of 1994.  I wonder how thankful Sergei Krovokrasov is for the precious gifts I gave him or if he is as hard-hearted as Dennis Drzkowski and Larry Mizewski.  According to Bill Cloud's reports, today is the 'anniversary' of the failure of the Tittanic and the human body is designed to try to prevent failure if treated properly by the occupant of the body of flesh.   I am blessed when I can view Coast Guard ship #214 and not be arrested for wearing a ''KOSLOV' jersey instead of a Rick Snyder outfit, and I am amazed when I see a non-pleasure boat sich as the POLSTEAM 'ISOLDA' moving gracefully between Sombra and Marine City.  I have an advantage over careless people who walk around staring into their hand-held phones and mini-computers instead of looking toward their neighbor or noticing the spring bulb plantes emerging from the cold soil in flower garden areas.

11 “Behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord God,
“That I will send a famine on the land,
Not a famine of bread,
Nor a thirst for water,
But of hearing the words of the Lord.
12 They shall wander from sea to sea,
And from north to east;
They shall run to and fro, seeking the word of the Lord,
But shall not find it. (Amos 8:11-12

......................
Let the many who are deceivers let Tim McGraw be their false prophet and Carrie Underwood be their anti-Christ idol, but let the faithful and true  few be not afraid of relying on neighborly audibles and 'non-electronic' biblical media contained in their favorite version of the instructions from their chosen 'god'. or favorite reliable Devil has allowed them to research.

I might add to or take away from some of my past editorials and perspectives, but I do not intend to waste my time and money trying to see Bradford Scott of Vernal, Utah who never gave the important information I requested about my friend 'Issachar' when he was in Michigan.  Carl Allen III can go to Las vegas without my consent and without Yehovah's blessing and I can try to avoid becoming a hypocrite as I try to get a new moon report.   I intend to create a very long intermission before I decide to develop another 'post' to test my own spirit and the spirit of others who may not have appreciated my truthfulness mixed in with flippant tones and unintentional spelling errors caused by unintentional typing errors.

The best squatter I aeen wasnt clashing with police in Nantes, France but was playing the position of a baseball catcher in Stevens Point, Wisconsin while retaining the name of 'Jesse Raczek' and the number 22.  Where I spend the days of unleavened bread has to be approved by my Elohim, and if you started counting the omer with  it is the 8th day, a day sometimes associated with circumcision. Can you count to 50 and think beyond the days of Jonah's exploits inside of a whale?
If you have the mind of a locust,you know when, it's cold outside and the earth is not going to be ruled by a 3-dimensional unit labeled 'BRYANT' or a Coleman plastic cooler.

A raven that feeds a prophet is more blessed than a man who trusts in his guns and a crucified lawbreaker.






No comments:

Post a Comment