Saturday, February 25, 2017

Where Did Enmity Between Me and My Son's seed Start?

I probably won't have an answer to the following questions anytime soon.

Q1: Why did Donald and Jessie Jackson accuse me of abandoning their son's seed when I temporarily left Wisconsin to seek out a new area to work and live in Idaho?

Q2:  If the seed of Donald Jackson's son heard the accusations against me as a minor and believed the lies that spewed from the very guilty paternal side of the adult now known as Richard Isaiah Hendrikson abiding in France, when will the Jackson's repent of their family's guilt?

Q3: What is the difference between Daniel Palka and Ruth Palkans? This is a basic world history question to establish a non-Polka neutral question.

Q4) I wanted my son Richard to remain in my household even though he had a physical fight with his 'non-seed' legal father in Knowlton, Wisconsin.  My tears did not prevent Shane David Hendrikson from forcing my son from our household, yet my son ended up aligning against me. Did Shane David Hendrikson's actions cause my son to attach himself to a woman who is NOT a virtuous woman?

Q5)  I desired family counseling sessions with my son in Wausau while Shane David Hendrikson's divorce request was being processed. Why would a young man claim to 'love God' and refuse opportunities to reconcile with his mother in the company of a trained professional who also had my best interests at heart?

Q6) Since this is not a deposition and my son prefers enmity rather than a peace process with me, I know he is not a peacemaker. Is there a person on the face of the earth in my son's anti-commandmentist  non-Philadelphia church assembly willing to try to fulfil the role of a peacemaker between my son and me, even if it angers his unrighteous wife? As a matter of fact, I did not like nor agree with Roland and Karen Hendrikson, my former in-laws who also are anti-commandmentists, but I did tolerate their company at least twice a year and did not pul their son so far away from them he had no opportunity to visit them as he saw fit.

Q7) Why has Brad Scott of Wildbranch MInistries refused to supply me with contact information about one of my friends from our tour time in Israel? My plea for information was genuine, and he might be asking for a curse to slide his way since he has refused an opportunity to bless me with that information so I can reconnect with a reliable veteran of the USA military.

Q8) Why are Joseph and Colleen Jacoby, 2 very skilled hockey players, much kinder to me than Richard and Rachel Hendrikson, the  self-proclaimed protestant  missionaries?

Q9) If my son and his wife were imprisoned for the choice of 'faith' or for lack of compliance with existing laws, would they then have time for a 'visit' from me? The fact that they stole and destroyed property that belonged to a 501(C)(3) organization known as 'Know the Truth Ministries' has not gone away just because the Marathon County jail refused to do their duty and arrest my the 3 people, namely Shane David Hendrikson, Rachel Ann Snyder Hendrikson and Richard Isaiah Hendrikson, all who committed criminal destruction of property with me as the pro-Law complainant. This point should SHAME the Scott Walker family, even if it doesn't bring them to a point of reprentance for overseeing such a corrupt state.

The above questions are not intended to be taken lightly, and I do not have JOhn Banner as a 300 pound carrier pigeon ro relay information to France or to Vernal Utah during a real war against deceivers. Ideally, I did not pull out the biggest dagger I could use, as was the cruel practice of Shane David Hendrikson' when processing and presenting these troubling enmity questions to a general audience  that might only include me. These questions are more serious than the baseball stats of Cal Ripken Junior or a children's 'Dallas Stars' sweatshirt.





No comments:

Post a Comment