Sunday, February 12, 2017

Time To 'Dump' and Disregard 'Steve Polka' Methods

You won't be able to get the following accurate information and educational editorial from Wray Young's Milwaukee Police retiree tabloid labeled 'The Call Box'. Wray Young would be more likely to report about a 'Pig and Whistle' hot dog or David Gaza strip poker game chip.

Steve Polka might have had badge 1761, but I could never double check that information after he and his Rhinelander party of retirees became 'afraid' of the Bible and the orderly installment of precise words in the BIble.  I only remember that 'musical instrument' was tied to Steve Polka's badge number, not something that would have made it on the ark with Noah,  such as a locust, a bear or a badger.  It has been 1,761 days since I was treated with complete disregard for the 'Law' by Shane Hendrikson and the Marathon County Nazi-types in power on April 20th, 2012 so the number 1761 was in my orderly Hebrew word study today.

When people fall away from confidence in the BIble and choose to reject honesty, I don't really care where and when they fall anymore. For instance, Denzel Valentine, #5 in past Michigan State Spartans, is clearly anti-'Allah', anti-commandment and anti-Yehovah because of his pro-tattoo position, and that fact is not disputable. When you act contrary to the instructions of a 'god' or an authority you do not trust or believe in, you become 'anti' somebody.  I had a tough weekend, possibly getting sick to my stomach recalling the anniversary of my son's wedding ceremony about X or XI years ago and my status might be described as 'most unloved grandmother' , a sad title which might be going on my next personalized T-shirt. When anti-Israelite people don't love you, reasonable levity in a terrible factual circumstance is better than drugging myself into oblivion.

The sequence of Hebrew words coming up in the next 2 weeks in impressive and thought-provoking if you are trying to go from disorder to order. Is Chuck Norris better than than Chuck Feiger now? It's possible. Is Daunte Culpepper wiser than Steve Polka now? It's PROBABLY because I seriously doubt Daunte Culpepper would have 'evicted me' from a gathering of Minnesota Viking retirees because I enjoyed studying the history of assigned numbers and Biblical anti-violent strategies to obtain a spiritual, mental and physical advantage over my enemies.

Losing control when a minor infraction comes your way means 'unholy spirit'. Indeed, Jared Spurgeon committed a minor infraction and was then brutally attacked  with a weapon in Minnesota by a brute beast named 'Gustav Nyquist'. Nyquist's coach, Jeff Blashill, is inept, an unreliable witness and unreasonable if he did not see Nyquist's 'intent to harm'  Spurgeon. Likewise, the Macomb County Sheriff is as inept as Jeff Blashill when they refused to acknowledge my Home Owner's Association 'intent to harm' me with their anti-Israelite wasteful spending that was actually much worse than just a 'nuisance'. When liars and deceivers get in power 'plays', they often wrongfully decide to protect people who are just like they are, full of anti-BIblical intent and anti-commandment, anti-wisdom planning.

If you are not forbidden from celebrating birthdays, celebrate Viktor Koslov's birthday on Tuesday and condemn  openly condemn 'Valentine's Day' just as harshly as you would 'Halloween', since neither  the good natured followers of  various prophets nor those who believe in Yehovah desire their students to display what ultimately is usually signs of false love and shallow expectations from various concubines or exhausted spouses. A wedding anniversary should be a proper focus of love and promise keeping, not a clearly heathen holiday entrenched into calendars by anti-Biblical business men and business women.

Almost last but not as disgusting as 'Budget' and 'Enterprise' vehicle rental commercials: Do not tie Amalek's sins to Esau. There are some grandfather's who actually hate what their grandson's are doing or have done, have been hurt by the choices their grandson's have made but at a certain age the grandson becomes completely responsible for his own actions. Esau might have desired food more than money, but I assure you he was not asking for pork chops and escargot and choosing food instead of a larger inheritance is not a sin.  I cannot find it proper to hate all the descendents of Esau just because certain groups do not know how to look at a person stuck in or pruned from a family tree as an INDIVIDUAL and discern their potential as a friend, an ally or an enemy.   I know my son's 'anti-mother', anti-commandment actions actually do seriously affect me, my father and my brothers very much, but somehow my father and brothers try very hard to reassure me that I am loved by them, that they admire my abilities and that they are neither ashamed of me or my commandment-keeping and they are not afraid of me, which makes my brothers and my father better men at mind and at heart than fellow retired 'coppers' such as Steve Polka,Larry Mizewski and Richard Isaiah Hendrikson's family at this point in history.

693 is the number tied to 'ambush'. I know what it feels like to be on the losing side of an ambush in Wisconsin courtrooms, but that doesn't mean I was on the EVIL side.  In Thomas Jackland style,  now I see AmBUSH as '95+5+92+16+1' and 693 as the start of most Mosinee telephone codes after '715'. There is a sequence of numbers that is tied to the word 'house' and then weeping after 1050 . 1761 continues  onto 'fishing' and 'judgement' words. If you are fortunate, you might be on the proper side of a 'Locust' group at 697 or be  cheerful on Canadian 'Family Day'. I will remember the Ottawa and Sudbury family of 'cops' who treated me graciously and with dignity when I was a stranger and a visitor in their city tomorrow, February 13th,2017. Whether or not Richard and Marie Souray are ashamed of Sheldon Souray's choices of female companionship is their own private or public matter on 'Canada Family Day'. Sobriety and studying the Scriptures with the intent to become HOLY is usually a good start to improving choices, knowing past sinful choices that have not been properly atoned for still matter in future judgment calls.

If your count-up to a possible rough day 1290 or 1335 is only at 310, you might be part of the 'hind part' series and I would look ahead to the 319 West Virginia Street group of MIlwaukee Tech Trojans is you know what is better than Gustav Nyquist methods of operation.  Hebrew Word 316 means 'safe, behind an entrenchment' and I'm pretty sure that was a room in MIlwaukee Tech's Chemistry department in the 1970's and 1980's.

Lastly, I viewed a version of 'history' about a person labeled 'the red prince', people in a group called 'Black September' and saw a non-Spielberg variation of what happened in Munich when Israeli citizens were seeking HEATHEN medals they really shouldn't have been attracted to in the first place if they believed the TORAH. As I saw it on a 'REELZ' presentation, it is possible the German military murdered the Israeli athletes before a possible exchange of prisoners could be made. Of course, I do not agree with murdering others since I agree with Yehovah but  actual self-defense has to include rejection of desires that are contrary to what the commandments of Yehovah expect. Monte Judah might suggest we just 'suck it up' when insults are flung our way, but when actual felonies and even serious lesser crimes are committed against me, my God wouldn't want me to remain silent. When verbal attacks (lack of etiquette and decent social skills) come my way, I try to correct the offender and if he or she insists on trying to offend me, I can try to stick a tribe of Simeon stone and a tribe of Joseph stone in my ears instead of getting cited for disorderly conduct.






No comments:

Post a Comment