Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Current Detroit Redwings #61 = Shane David Hendrikson's 'M.O. Now!

The Detroit Free Press won't report the following current and past events, so I will.'Swoft Sword' was a interesting book to research, just as noticing that the checkered uniform shirts that the staff at 'The White Horse' in Metemora, Michigan was wearing looks like the same fabric that Yasser Arafat wears on his head. I suggested 'The White HOrse' change to blue uniform shirts to get away from the 'PLO' look.

When  Detroit Redwing Xavier O.(not Ortiz) #61 gets his concubine pregnant before getting officially engaged or married, he is on the same behavior path that  'jock' Shane David Hendrikson of Wittenberg, Wisconsin was on in the early 1990's, and that isn't a compliment to Xavier O. or to Shane H.  Such patterns of behavior are better off not giving any public attention, since the woman who desired the flesh of a wealthy man is no better than any other 'hooker' at MINDSET. Mindset matters when two humans mate, and the results of getting pregnant before marriage shouls bear shame, not any form of rejoicing if you believe in the biblical New Testament instructions.

When the leaders of men are unholy and wealthy, they often start up like Jim Fish or James Costa, Jr.  and they become unholy leaders of women and children. Because Shane David Hendrikson had a father who 'bedded' his student, Shane did not feel enough shame for his own behavior to properly correct any of his patterns, and he continued on to commit even worse crimes that he still has not been arrested for because his own family decided to become a party to his crimes.

In my case, my parents did not mate before they professed vows publically to each other, and because of that I did feel ashamed when I sinned by becoming a common concubine without their knowledge or consent. When under the influence of legal medical prescriptions even though I rejected alcohol as a 'Baptist' type, I continued in a pattern that lacked self-control in many instances.  Once I gained self-control due to a desire to be sober and HOLY, I stopped my pattern of becoming a concubine.  I did not learn self-control through common 'Christianity' which promotes forms of lawlessness; I obtained self-control by submitting to the commandments of Yehovah. Unholy men, whether poor or wealthy, are not interested in women who have self-control for some reason.

In an interesting conversation with a young man who claimed to be a 20 year old United States Marine, I was asked if I rather have a famle sniper as a partner in a squad or a male who was not as accurate with a gun. Since a female sniper has not gone the way of a 'virtuous woman', I would rather have a male partner even if he wasn't as good as me with a firearm because I would trust my own skills with a firearm in the worst case scenario.  Becoming a 'sniper' doesn't seem like a wise or proper goal for any woman, even though she certainly has the duty to help provide for her family and defend herself and her 'allies'. whoever they might be. People who are trained in hand-to-hand combat are much better 'partners' than a sniper since biblcally it is proper to learn how to war with your hands instead of resorting to 'strange fire' methods.  The Marine offered me know other option in our unique discussion,since I would obviously trust a male sniper more than a female sniper as a partner. It should not be in a woman's heart to desire to become an expert murderer, and the military forces of the world do teach humans to become experts at murder.  The young man rejected the concept of his family's landscaping business as a good source of income for some reason. He also said 23 females currently contracted to become 'Marines'.  If  I was a male Marine and had enlisted when women were not allowed to become Marines for personal fidelity reasons (reduced concubine temptations when at war and away from family), I would expect to be given an honorable discharge if they changed the 'rules' after I enlisted. LIkewise, since I have agreed to try my best to abide by the laws for Israelites, if Yehovah appears and abrubtly decides to change his laws, I would have the right and maybe even the DUTY to exit the Israelite mindset. I don't expect Yehovah to change the Book of the Law entrusted to Moses, even if some commandments have been intrepreted improperly by humankind.

When it comes to inner and outer information, I did not know that my friend Jean Fandre had died, that Ruth Kallas of Milwaukee had died or that Gus Chelios had died, even though I had been thinking about those families at about the time of their death. Today, I wore a Chelios#7 jersey because I had been thinking about Jeff Sauer's bunch of Badgers. The fact remains that Gus Chelios treated me better the first, last and only time I saw him  than Roland Hendrikson, Shane Hendrikson or Richard Hendrikson did the last time I saw any of them. At the time I met Gus Chelios, I was without any guns in the 'heart' of Chicago with a woman named Joyce Lewis who was afraid to go into that area alone and we both happened to be part of a very sheltered conservative anti-Christmas group of Bible students at the time. It is not possible to save a person who wants to cut themselves off from a God who commands order, expects progress in holiness and self-control and expects the truth to be told in order to begin properly in a chain of command that starts with servanthood, not with immediate or automatic positions of authority.

I may never see eye to eye with men like Chris Chelios again, but if I can still see eye to biblical instructions,so I have no excuse for lacking a wise plan of action for my remaining days that continues to go from DISORDER to order.

Things, objects without minds, do actually go from order to disorder, such as cars labeled 'Calais', Sherman tanks, Eisenhower coats, Twizzlers, 'Buzz Lightyear' ,unnatural and natural habitations such as a typical 'house'. or any other man-made object. Does a conch shell go from disorder to order and back to disorder? Yes, because it has no mind.  I actually believe it is possible for a human to go from perfect order at birth, to a state of disorder due to sin(s) committed due to a lack of proper GOOD powers influencing them, and then to a holy state of mind and state of order that depends wholly on the Word of HVHY (Yehovah).

It isn't easy living a life in any area which you were able to deploy yourself to after you have been the victim of crimes and hatred.  All sin and all crimes are actually hate crimes since it is impossible to act with love and commit a crime at the same time.  It is possible but not easy to survive long periods of loniless, sorrow and periods of spiritual testing if you keep in mind that there will be a day of vengeance and of justified corrective actions against those who have chosen patterns of living that are anti-commandment and therefore invite sin into their 'life' and reject the prophets and holy saints from their areas of occupation.

I did watch Hogan's Heroes last evening, and sometimes I do feel like a cross between Marie Windsor in ' A Narrow Margin' and the woman on Hogan's Heroes who in theory kept giving out reliable information for 3 years to Allied forces after she left 'London' and was in her fake version of Germany and she never got any proper contact back from the people she was getting accurate information to.  I'll never feel like 'Mew Breez' or 'DeMarco Purry'.


No comments:

Post a Comment