Monday, February 20, 2017

Questions Other Than 67 and 68

Peter Gauthier made no saves in a hockey game with a Dexter, a Ball and a Russo; day 700 lead me to some 'other' questions, and since I do not want to lose all of my non-fiction skills,  I'll plop out some poetry as day 701 starts up at the same time day 1770 concludes  in my post-divorce  anti-psychiatrist days of carrots and seaweed. Bread, drugs and roses don't take away anyone's sins.


One Purple Belt Versus A Non-Rubber Duck (This is poetry, not lyrics to a song that hasn't been written)

A stranger traveling through my town
Was not wearing a wedding gown
His words were few but clear enough
Not to drive him to 'the rough'
I could have taken his rights away
But instead I let him go and play

He played for years, the Pey King Duck'
While I lost my power and I got stuck
In turf as sad as a prison cell
And the stranger never 'wished me well'
A year ago, he was in sight
But I didn't search a roster right

This year the Duck touched down in Troy
He is no longer a frightened boy
I told the Duck a month ago
"I am the cop who let you go"
The Duck did not remember me
We then caught up on history

The Duck took his Rough and flew away
I know I cried real tears that day
He looked as if he's doing good
With Rough Riders in his neighborhood
I sent him with some parting gifts
He left me with a lot of 'if's'

I got good news : The Duck's in Troy'
I think he saw more than some Joy
I did not chase the Duck around
He saw me and we exchanged sound
A few more words, a kind 'hand shake'
Surrounded by four frozen lakes

We made a deal, he changed his mind
No written deal was left behind
He did not want me by his Rough Riders
So this Trojan lady watched other sliders
When the Duck told me to 'Stay Away'
I cheered for other teams that day

Rough Riders lost to Esmark Stars
The Pey King Duck didn't see my scars
I felt wounded in a genuine way
Then guarded my heart with gems of the day
The  Israelite gems weren't 'Depakote'
Did the Pey King Duck become a 'goat'?

Was the Duck afraid to sit by me
 Though I said I would sit quietly?
Did he lose trust in my spoken Word
Or did he test me like a genius Nerd?
I obeyed his orders to a T
But I wonder what he thinks of ME?

In times before I'd left behind
Some friends in order to save my mind
Underwood trash and Antonio Brown
Could not prevent the Duck's 'touch down'
I proved I'm not an untrained fan
I can respect the rights of 'man'

I went back into 'copper mode'
I toughened up and carried my load
My hockey mind went 'ephod squad'
I 'flipped' some rings and that seemed odd
When onyx corners  right of jasper
Topaz slides right, not 'Wendy and Casper'

After clearly getting his boys to 'Second'
The Pey King Duck flew west I reckon
Did 'Washington1' beat the 'Roosevelts'
On  President's  Day? That's what I felt!
Thirty two and Twenty Six
 Do not comprise a sardius mix

I'm not at home*, the lights are dim
IF I'm on 'first' '317's  the hymn
That I would choose to sing aloud
Counting  to 1335 without a crowd
Delay of tribulation starts
Might have occurred with fiery darts

I'll always love the Pey King Duck
Even if he runs 'Away' with a puck
Andrew is first in Bevent strength
I might be last in remnant  length
I'm not a harlot in disguise
Real saints can dress like hockey guys!

I don't like Shakespeare, I'll end this bout
As a  messenger that has some clout
Angels don't visit their friends 'online'
Visitation won't always end up 'fine'
As time crawls by I still must wonder
Just who has really gone asunder?

My D.A.R.E. bear 'Sergei' stays in commission
While I'm deployed on my next mission
It's not a crime to pace about
When it seems you've lost a loveless bout
Against the Pey King Duck, not Michael
I'll hope and pray on my bicycle!

Appointed times are fast approaching
I've got no team that wants my coaching
I'll retrain myself to handle rejection
I don't need gold to obtain perfection
I'll stay cold..... I'll 'snowball up'
A strong angel  knows how to fill my cup

............................................................
 Question 'What being might actually get killed in 'sudden death overtime' during a hockey game?
 Answer: a dust mite hanging on the hockey net's silly string section

*My vehicle seems more like my home than my 'house' does, since it gets me where I want to be and often where I need to be. Macomb, Michigan  like many other parts of the United States is filthier than my brother's closet used to be when they were teenagers in MIlwaukee.  Politicians and other public servants should start getting out and cleaning up litter or fining landowners who do not regularly remove trash from their property.

















'








No comments:

Post a Comment