Monday, February 13, 2017

'Anti-Sports Illustrated' Message for Most Holy Justice Seekers

I have been misled for many years by people  trying to instruct 'Messianics'. I have gained more evidence that Yehovah wrote his laws in my heart before I saw his instructions in the Book of the Law. Deuteronomy Chapter 2:4 refers to the children of Esau as THE BRETHREN of the Israelites, a group which is not to be 'meddled with', not to be intentionally irritated and which Yehovah instructs his people to buy food and water from for good economic purposes.  I have heard way too many times that 'Christians' are the 'brethren' of Israelites, but the Book of the Law clearly states that the descendents of Esau are to be treated as BRETHREN. The law abiding children of Esau are not going to be selling alchohol,frog legs or pork rinds to Israelites since law abiding descendents of Esau are a source of acceptable food preparations, and that instruction has not been done away with.  If you got pruned out of 'Christianity' and desired to get grafted into Israel, start treating the descendents of Esau as your BRETHREN!!! Marketplaces pushing 'Christianity' are a source of abominations and anti-TORAH theology, and the Sports Illustrated magazine is an example of an abomination that got exposed in USA Wall Street markets and has once again brought shame and disgrace and real trouble to the United States. If you know what marks to reject, do not take hold of any Sports Illustrated magazine or any similar symbol of anti-modesty idolatry and outright beast images. Let the lesbians buy as many copies as they want, but do not do as the lesbians do if you believe Moses. Men who buy Illustrated have the wrong kind of lust built into them, not a love of decency and desire to obey the commandments of God; notice the LUST in illustrated?

When distribution of curses are mentioned, Deuteronomy Chapter 27;16 corrects the reader who is willing to be holy and pure in heart. Cursed is the child who 'makes light' and intentionally shames OR ignores and diminishes the value of a relationship with their parents. My son is accumulating curses even though he might be obtaining temporary pleasures of the flesh in France.  As my relationship with Yehovah has improved, so has the relationship with my parents and my BRETHREN improved. My closest 2 brothers started boycotting Sunday church long ago, care for their wife and their parents and make an honest living making decent products. Once again, I know I must be prepared to relocate and be nearer to my elderly parents, even if it means moving back into an area which I fled from before because I was abused and ATTACKED IN SECRET by a 'Christian'  and I no longer felt safe. Not being forced out quickly of an area gives me time to pray, hope and discern just where I might be most appreciated as well as most useful in prophesying.  What Shane David Hendrikson and his family and hired hands did  to me in Wisconsin was illegal, and it is a shame that Ivanka Trump's family is complaining or getting ANY sympathy  when business people choose to 'dump' her mediocre brand. As I see what is being revealed by the Trump family, they are coming across as whiners, not well-grounded business leaders who refuse to handle LEGAL rejection properly. It is completely legal to refuse to sell 'Ivanka Trump' clothing, but it was completely ILLEGAL for Shane David Hendrikson to steal from MY corporation and use my corporation's assets to start another company without my knowledge or consent when we were legally married. If Donald Trump does not care about what is still a crime against me as a female business owner in the United States with more ties to the United States than his wife, he might as well prepare to get a severe case of dyptheria so he will  be unable to blaspheme, whine or threaten his family's LAW-ABIDING competitors. Hillary Clinton should also have been arrested by now for lying under oath to Congress.

Deuteronomy 27:24 is also of utmost urgency to comprehend if you want to avoid curses. Cowards attack others in various ways, often with no others present to avoid having any VISIBLE witnesses. If I had been a coward, I would not have tried to defend myself from a stronger and ill-tempered Shane David Hendrikson by FACING him , and I reported honestly what I did because of a conflict that was NOT done 'secretly' even though it had to be done when I had no choice but to defend myself. Some people do attack people from behind, and that method exhibits cowardice, not self-defense. Now I better understand why people that attack others in 'private' but then publically pretend to be their 'friend' are extremely dangerous to families and to communities. Stealing money from corporate accounts is an attack that is done secretly, and people who belittle such crimes should expect to draw curses, not blessings. I am not secretive about who I am still in conflict with, and I do not plan 'secret' attacks on any of my neighbors, no matter how near or how far they are away from me. Many have planned and carried 'secret' attacks against me in various forms, and they will bear a curse rather than inherit a blessing and a place in the gathering of an upcoming prophesied future dominion.

Laws for Israel declared in the past are still in effect, so do not meddle with, irritate or insult the descendents of Esau if you claim to be an Israelite. Seek out your brethren as defined by the Book of the Law, restore good relationships and do legal, healthy BUSINESS with them!  Future prophesies do involve 'location,location,location'. The area of Mt. Seir, part of Jordan, is prophesied to 'become desolate' according to Ezekiel  Chapter 35 because certain sects of people that have a perpetual hatred for the children of Israel in the area. Since I am not in charge of the timing of such desolation does not mean I should be ignorant of the prophesy. Personally, I would avoid places that are inviting curses by their behaviors. At least I have seen with my own eyes that I am to treat the descendents of Esau as my BRETHREN, even if I believed that before I viewed it in writing properly.

It is easier for a gardener to correct an earthworm near a robin than it is to correct a male working on Wall street with a whorish swimsuit model luring him away from the Word of God.

This post might need some English revisions, but it's at least worth a B- or a C+ as it is. I have to prepare to go to Lapeer tomorrow, and Steve Martin isn't authorized to put an arrow through my head in the name of Cupid.There are many times when the people of Yehovah have to go into battle and defend themselves against actual evil enemies to survive. Knowing how to battle properly as a living and law-abiding SAINT requires studying the past,studying RELIABLE prophetic utterances and prophetic writings,acquisition of bodily skills, practice when the enemy is not visible, time for prayer which takes humility, strategic testing in low pressure situations, actual courage and proper use of discernment.  Building and trusting in nuclear missiles rather than planting fields of organic non-GMO produce reveals a lack of spiritual and fiscal discernment, no matter which nation has used them, is testing  them now or is stockpiling them now.




No comments:

Post a Comment