Friday, June 16, 2023

True Yonah Sign Appears, but not near Sean East II!

Ninevah eventually did get destroyed, albeit the destruction was not long after the 40 days of Jonah's ear responsible hearers.

How do know it will be time to move, but nowhere near the unholy place labeled 'Israel' that is supplying Nazi Ukraine with tanks that don't hold clean water nor useful liquid propane gas? I saw a mourning dove to the east, not a whale.  The mourning dove is not a raven, and the dove is Yonah' in Hebrew.

Multitudes see a natural arched rainbow at the same time, but it is not a crowd that a mourning dove is drawn to and willing to be in the presence of. Mourning doves are beautiful grey and tender brown in colors;  mourning doves have instincts that a rainbow does not have.  

A mourning dove is not afraid to go places alone, and often does.  A mourning dove is much more intelligent than Wayne 'the poker chip' Gretzky and more graceful than Wayne Bristol Jr.'s basketball. 

It is not wrong to see a sign you were not seeking out; it is excellent to see a sign of after reconsidering what a 50 year jubilee really should not include.  A baby cannot plant and reap in it's first 6 years; the baby, toddler and child under the age of 7 relies upon the supplies other adults are willing to provide for him or her.  A child must then be taught to sow and reap from the ages of 8 to 13 if that child is going to understand what the importance of  the earth earning a sabbath 7 year  of naturalization rather than forced input and excessive output.

I know I was taught to sow and reap vegetable harvests from the ages of 7 to 13, and now I am learning to rest in a 7th year  AFTER sowing and reaping for 6 years.  Without 6 years of  crop production , the 7th year is meaningless to a multitude of lazy humans who flock into grocery stores to stuff  their bellies with tainted products falsely labeled as 'food'. Based on the premise that the first 7 years of life never really should count while numbering the years up until a jubilee, I might not even consider a 'jubilee' year until 2031 for my household, and surely I can be out of debt and returned to my family's land by then.

I have about 9 months to decide if this is really year 42 in my generation, an era where I have been allowed mercy for remedial training in sowing and gathering, storing and pausing to see what the earth does for a year without my interference.  

If you haven't planted crops for 41 years out of 49 years, don't insist that it must be a jubilee year according to a book-peddling author who didn't hand any information to Moshe Ben Amram.

I don't think I've ever seen three French hens, but I have seen French horns in CLASSiCAl orchestra pits that had not water.  

I'll have to review Zechariah 9's mention of  prisoners emerging from pits with no water as a point of reference to 1st Peter 3:18-20 and the abyss of Revelation 9.   The term 'drag' certainly does not get honorable mention in Habakkuk chapter 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment