Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Sentry World Black 16 : 200 To Departure

Once  a person gets completes a golf hole, his recent arrival becomes a departure.  I just received notice that I won't be able to visit one of my best friends from the Milwaukee Police Department  anymore, but  hopefully I can visit with his widow.   Mentioning legal names doesn't seem to be necessary,  but indeed what friends rename one another is typically. unique.

200 was in between a couple of dashes in Bumblebee's telephone number.  We didn't chat often because not only was Bumblebee struggling with cancer, he also was cared fro comfortably by his wife, who I wanted to call 'Spice Riack'...but Bumblebee had another name for his beloved, 'Brun Hilda'.  a reference to his Norse goddess and warrior, yet I know that Strongs H2468 is also another favorable Hilda, as was a helpful character countering Nazi dictatorship on 'Hogan's Heroes'.   There's no reason to keep Art Blakney's name out of here, because retired officer Blakney and I both appreciated Bumblebee as much as we appreciated 'Hogan's Heroes'.  I suppose it's not too late for me to learn more about John Blakney and I'm so thankful that Bumblebee had close friends and married couples that he and his wife could enjoy their retirement years with.  

Bumblee never mistreated me nor did he 'unfriend' me when I started studying the Bible or when I was too diseased internally to think properly. Lack of sleep and lack of oxygen  can quickly destroy the mind though the body might be strong and fit. Every battle-weary soldier knows how lack of sleep and lack of oxygen is typically not an intentional condition though it accompanies some careers and destroys the ability to continue in those careers.  Bumblee had a child rudely and intentionally depart from him, so we shared that sorrow and understood the  pain and parental heartache that we cannot unload upon others; we just had to tolerate the pain of losing a child, not to death but to some attitude that corroded their personality. Adding that parental heartache to any other disease and it takes an extremely tough, spectacular person to keep smiling, keep trying and keep being able to show kindness, friendship and love to those who didn't have their personality corroded by irrational, persistent hatred, chronic anger or  godless fear of Bumblebee or me.  Godless fear is a fear that some pagan god wants you to have which ultimately weakens you and prevents you from maturing into a hospitable, reasonable adult able to cope with past, present and future conditions with courage, integrity and wisdom.  Then, the internal 'coping mechanism' doesn't have the ability that the 4 carpenters of Zechariah certainly would have developed.

The Miller 200. is too stupid for me; watching race cars go around in a circle to endangering their own lives while amusing  paid onlookers that should be human enough to prefer the quietness of a golf course to insanely loud car engines.  The Sentry World black course 16th hole certainly is more heavenly than the hellish Miller 200 race.   I suppose hockey fans might call the black course 16th hole the Patrick Lalime W hole but maybe I'll call it the 'Tennessee Bumblebee 200'.

Arrival times and departure times were always important. Ten-8 meant 'available for assignment'  in 1948, and I can never forget how important June 4th always has been to me, as well as the number 74, whether on or off a chemistry table.  Non-random placement sometimes concludes a matter rather than initiating a test of structured variables, such as occurs in gemstone selection and chosen metals.


That which I designed, I could not build alone.  That which has been stolen, whether labeled intellectual property or tangible asset,  places guilt on the thief, not the person who properly punishes the thief or openly reports the theft to non-private ears.

I suppose I have the blues, and I don't have a BUMBLEBEE jersey; I do have a St. Louis Blues Lalime jersey and I'll try to consider this the 40th month of trying to survive while a dictator is the United States president by his own  recent verbalized description and definition of a dictator. 

BUMBLEBEE  is also the name of the largest bell iwithin Ottawa, Ontario site #1, incorrectly named the 'Peace Tower'.    The fires in Canada aren't killing as many babies as Justin Trudeau wants murdered, while baby Olive will  be trying to survive in the United States, currently defiled and corrupted by liberal, treasonous Democrats and greedy, complacent Republicans.   BUMBLEBEE had become as disgusted with the USA  as I and many others are, and his military service in Germany was not as dangerous nor stressful as his police service in Milwaukee.  I can only come up with a 12 bell salute, and Bell Ambulance drivers of Milwaukee might understand  the physical battles BUmblee and I had been through, though not together.  

馃敂

馃敂

馃敂

馃敂

馃敂

馃敂

馃敂 ( Mosinee's Indianhead Gold Course 7th hole  really was best with a bell in the valley.)

馃敂

馃敂

馃敂

馃敂

馃悵

Packages depart and arrive elsewhere.  Flights depart and arrive, but rarely according to schedule. Baby Olive will arrive, and she will want to know about her grandfather that called me 'Olivia', not Lucius Fairchild.   Inside jokes sometime work their ways outside, like the  battle of Tulip Lane in area code 931.  

 Golfers view  'The Snake Pit' in unequal ways.  It's time to rethink 6/4 in the middle of 5642.

Exodus 3:6-7  properly includes H5462 , which means to conceal, yet the use of that same H5642 differs from Deuteronomy 29:29, which a double copper mind should contemplate. 

Tsephanyah 2:3  requires the use of  住ָ转ַ专 ; in order to be hidden or covered  a force is required to deploy and place  protective covering.  馃弻

住ָ转ַ专 certainly seems like it's part of the word Saturday, the day of the week NFL officials and players are least likely to be scheduled to work.     

Bumblebee wasn't afraid to play football in high school, nor was he unprepared to be  a  loyal defenseman during his post-high school years.  His loving widow isn't ashamed to be known as my friend, and I love her because she was such a loving companion to my friend,  Bumblebee.

Testifying in favor of  my friend  馃悵   to 讬讛讜讛's  selected jury is a non-relative matter of duty.

Time for me to cry, not fly.   馃毑

I'm not  masculine nor as  strong as the prophet  讬讞讝拽讗诇  surely has been; feminine, healthy, holy and courageous is a goal condition of mine, even if I have to reach and  reinforce that condition in frequent , protected solitude.



  


No comments:

Post a Comment