Saturday, December 1, 2018

Not A Free Show: Mark Osiecki Vs. Perry Stone

It shouldn't take a holy spirit very long to reject the babbling spirit of Perry Stone, who has been trying to 'defend' whoever it is that is behind him. I am not a disciple of Perry Stone because Perry Stone hasn't decided what day is the sabbath nor what the name of his authority figure is yet. Perry Stone is a pusher of Jesus, not a defender of the name of Yehovah.

Mark Osiecki LOOKS LIKE Perry Stone in some ways but Bill Brophy does not look like Michael Brophy.  Even when someone like Perry Stone clearly isn't defending me, the tidbits of wartime history that trickled out of his anti-Yehovah speech patterns were of interest, namely 600 to 33 to 3 to 1 in a Davidic power play. Such numbers did not reflect the 300 of Gideon who were 'sieved' in pre-battle strategy. Knowing what information I left behind in the Brock Caufield area while I was very discouraged,, I know that the Osiecki types are more likely to tell their neighbor the truth than the Perry Stone types. Anyone who knows my family history knows that Harold  Zirbel is a better ole mode  than Roland Hendrikson.

In a straight English study, observe this contrast:

A)B"Blessed is he who is not offended in me."
B)" Blessed is he is in defended by me."

Yeshua was a representative of the tribe of Judah according to written reports, so prophetically speaking, I suppose anyone who is well protected and defended as one of the 12,000 of Judah sealed before Reuben's 12,000 is blessed. Perry Stone has never raised his mindset beyond the dirty carpets in places like Woodlands Church in Plover...very close to Caufield's turf.

Perry Stone doesn't care about the difference between my  friend Philip Sosnowski and Joey Sosnowski, who never offended me at a UWSP hockey game. Indeed, there are plenty of plots to try to make the USA dollars become as silly as a Mexico peso and when the billionaires try to trap all the fund in the world, they will prove they fit the description of a 2 letter word for 'haughty and proud', namely word #1341:

Gimel Aleph...……. with no Dalet in their wretched, evil plans.

I have considered the reckoning of monthly time from a lunar cycle and from a gestation period cycle, knowing there is more volatility in the gestation cycle of a human than there is in the showing  of a predictable waning or waxing crescent moon. Although parents often know when a baby is conceived, no one knows what day the infant will  no longer be in a female womb. When the head of an infant emerges from the female birth canal, it should be  as joyful like seeing the waxing crescent moon has been joyful for those who have used the actual sliver of a moon to declare the feast of Yom Teruah. It might not be as joyful to see an emerging baby if you know the father of that child does not really love the mother of his child and eventually, the child will be HURT because of a legal divorce .

It is not always the father's faul or sint if his child is hurt by divorce. It is a horrible sin for a woman to be willfully impregnated by a man who she desired and became espoused to because of his popularity, his wealth or his estimated temporary 'power' on earth, never actually LOVING her 'trophy husband' as a truly virtuous woman  could have.

I am not trying to offend anyone who has been using the dark moon as the initial day of their reckoning of monthly time. What I know is that every time I see a crescent moon after LOOKING for it diligently, I know I am not lifting my head up to a man-made trinket shaped like a crucifix or a metal necklace shaped like a crescent moon, nor am I bowing my head to an electrical socket to artificially light up a fir tree in winter.

There are  times when the word translated as 'new moon' has a Hebrew Beit or a Hebrew Hey starting the word... not a Yod, and I know much more about labor pains than I do about the reason a word for moon is sometimes preceeded by  B or an H or why the word for month (chodesh) has been preceeded by a Lamed at least once.

Osiecki decided to be under the authority of  Tony Granato  who had previously decided to be under the authority of Michael Babcock, not Michael Korducki.  I have no idea who Perry Stone's authority figure is, but I certainly would not trust Perry Stone as a defenseman in an actual battle that is physical and spiritual, since all physical battles are also spiritual battles.  Now, Mikell Clayton should be expected to leave  the USA and be willing to get into a real gun fight for Israeli  land rather than only criticizing the decisions of men in current positions of military power who have been in real battles on state of Israel land.

I am not taking part in Hannukuh,, Kwanza nor Christmas festivities for a tribe of Zebulun reason.  I acknowledged Thanksgiving day to remember the  courage of the Puritans.  I toss  pucks, verbal and written warnings to others, not grenades and prescriptions for Ambien.

No comments:

Post a Comment