Sunday, December 23, 2018

Introduction To New Series : Q Top Eli Whitney Way

I asked for and received a copy of the Qur'an for a serious reason. I realize some people are afraid to study the contents of a Qur'an, but it is actually better to learn what an adversary  or enemy believes  to better prepare your own offense or defense.  Here are actual reasons why it is not a sign of stupidity to study a Qur'an:

1. It's laws are far less complicated than studying for the typical state of Michigan bar exam, and many world citizens do try to LIVE by the laws of the Qur'an.

2. If you already feel like you have decided to be pro-Moses but also know you do not trust rabbinic Jewish teachings, the Qur'an counters Talmud teachings, because both systems have added to the original word  made flesh on  lamb skins. 

3. If you have befriended some Muslims, they might need to be advised of a more narrow way than the path they have been on.

4. Since I already know I cannot become a Muslim based on some of their teachings, I want to learn how to survive near them. This is wise for anyone who knows it was not a stupid move for Donald Trump to remove USA troops from Syria, but it will only be an intelligent move if he redeploys those specialized troops into our own USA cities that have gang wars going on in them.

5. It is hypocritical to expect a Muslim to accept a copy of the typical Holman Christian Standard Bible  if you are too fearful to see what their book of ethics contains.

6. I plan to compare the  Qur'an book of Exodus matters to the accounts I have read for over a decade now. The Qur'an's version of the Egyptian Joseph are quite different than the Torah scroll editions, but it's possible that some of the additional information is true.  Neutrality is not always an option, but the fact remains that the opinions and teachings of the Qur'an may have spread like an oak tree over Gideon. If 2 witnesses agree, they can be on the same side. If 2 witnesses disagree, they can be adversaries but could be enemies.

7. I am not a Christian and not a Jew, so according to Muslim teachings they can befriend me. There are common letters in the Arabic alphabet such as shin, nun, waw, qaf and kaf. I know I cannot become a Muslim and it seems as though the worst thing the typical religious person could do is PRETEND to be a Muslim; such behavior would be as ill-advised as pretending to be an off-duty police officer near James Craigmyle or pretending that you love a person you call' Jesus Christ' or 'Esaa even though you officially rejected HIS Israelite family WORKBOOK when you propped up a 'Christmas tree'  .

8. Totally unrelated to the Qur'an is my very negative opinion of some recent field sobriety tests I have seen filmed in southern Indiana where a person was asked to stand on 1 leg only for 30 seconds; this task is difficult even when SOBER for a person like me who actually legs weaker than a horse but stronger than most people my age.  The heel to toe test is much more reasonable, so 'old school' is better in field sobriety tests.

9. My intent is to educate myself on trending faiths and pass on what my opinions are of Qur'an instructions to others who are interested but possibly to fearful to read the contents of a Bible or a Qur'an. This might keep me busy for the next 42 months while my son and his wife decide if they ever want to become pro-commandment and anti-Tammuz for a proper Levite change of attitude when it come to enduring until the END. Absence does not make the heart grow fonder of unthankful children, so toss that thought into your Joseph Fandre neutral zone coverage.

10. If a Muslim or a Christian has not made any attempt to study the writings of Moshe Ben Amram, he or she also will not believe me nor trust me if I point out discrepancies  or areas that Israelites and Muslims actually agree upon. Flip flopping between the words 'God, Allah and Lord' does not create stability, just as flip flopping from 'Jesus Christ' to 'Jesus Colon' or Jesus Aguilar becomes a reality check for linguistic students. Michale Brophy lines to Bro Felines becomes confusing and leaves some in a state of derision.

11. Have yourself a scary little Tom Morris Jr. Mints meet if you have to try and combat the spirit of Nimrod and Christmas season hypocrisy,  don't forget about the Patrician McCabe Patty wagon runs as you attempt to stay sober as a snake and wise as a dove.



Don't wish me' luck'; I am trusting the spirit of  Yod Hey Vav Hey as my holy spirit guide. I realize the English translation of the Qu'ran I now have cannot be perfectly translated from Arabic to English but a lack of consistency has even been a problem for Jacob in Egypt, where it appears as though he rarely used the word HVHY. What some people refer to as Lord others refer to as Allah, God or Jack Lord.  The more precise a person tries to get at names such as Huwa, Malikin and Malkin, the more they will realize how much the name of the son of Mary and Joseph has been DISTORTED worldwide.


No comments:

Post a Comment