Saturday, December 29, 2018

Word Passage: 58 Down Hill Street

Because I am anti-Beyonce I am not going to progress ripping apart the Macomb puzzle like a methodist.  Although the theme of the crossword puzzle I am dissecting is listed as 'Winter Fun', too many people are more conscerned with fitting 'Fun and Games' into their schedule and not enough people are trying to squeeze 'Moonlight Serenade' into their playlist.

The clue for 58 DOWN is 1 of 40 clues in the "DOWN' section, while there will be 39 'Across' checks to be made by me and those working for or against me. Since I am in my 58th year and my all-city favorite Milwaukee G man is almost finished with 64 years on earth, my favorite hockey G man will still be listed as  Mr. Elk Point'  long after I will be listed as '58' in aging record books.

The vague clue given in the Macomb Chronicle for 64 Down for a possible 3 letter word is :
" Major time period".

D1. If you think an ERA is a major time period, you can go to the Vera Dragesich team like a shifty Trojan and check out 'Major Goolsby's' , and black O'Leary keys have  to be excluded from you major time period investigation. All D1 answers can be discussed with Steven Basting, if you can find him in person.

D2. An EON seems to be a 'Major time period' for people like me, but was Neon created in a major time period in a Dodge plant? It does not take an ERA to build a neon, so an EON is an adversary of an ERA.  Let this be a Elizabeth Cummings holy English sign unto you when I finally get to 64 Across Towne soda jerk options. I still have to think like an Ortiz in the middle of Basting and Weary sometimes, since I do not desire to be a Jesuit puppeteer as beggarly as Michael Warsaw nor do I desire to be  as  anti-Calvinist as Ray Romano's whorish super bowl  partners known as, Patricia+ Heaton.

D3. From henceforth, every answer option I expose will be designated for MIlwaukee Police Districts only and as you will find out, there will be no District 7 answers in this series. Phil Wehse can give you options for  District 7 if you are really trying to combat  crossword puzzle creators rather while avoiding stupid bipolar thinking which leads to statement such as 'Justice or Else'.. For every stupid answer 'Winter Fun' puzzle maker wanted you to get in and out of your brain, my intention is to come up with f answers for people who prefer 'Old Dutch' to 'Better Made' products and I am not worried about offending the creator of 'WINTER FUN'.  Rodney Weary and I knew what it meant to be very, very cross at times, times and overtime but we also knew what "REAL CHILI' means to Marquette Students and MSOE students who are too smart to go to Major Goolsby's now. The D3 optional true answer for 64 DOWN is : 20.83 years

D4.  Ideally, MIlwaukee is not going to follow the 'New York City PD ideas of adding drones to their Bucks, Brewers and Admirals airspace. Drones do not save lives, they only allow police officers to be lazier and less diligent in actual street sense.  Prophets of HVHY have saved more lives than a drone ever could, and every prophet I rely upon would say 'DO NOT GO TO ANY  NEW YEAR"S EVE GATHERINGS other than an indoor hockey game'. Relying upon or utilizing drones is as opposite of YHVH as relying on a French Mirage to break up a battle between a honey badger and a scorpion. Some battles are not meant to be stopped, people who want to prove they always want to be pagan Gentiles will go ahead and let the NYPD examine them with their drones while they once again choose to reject the teachings of Moshe Ben Amram.  The D4 answer for a 'Major time period'  clue is geared for Peter Bondra but cases, so your answer has to be '5 MInutes'.

When I dissect the 'Across' clues, I will supply only  options for answers, geared toward D5, D6 and D7.  Now get to work and do not rest on Sunday if you want to be pro_Moshe and anti-papcy for a 'daughter of Abraham' curve. ( I suggest you read Luke, chapter 13, and know it is fine to leave solitary confinement and seek water and clean meats during the sabbath day major time period of 24 hours. The fine you pay for a clean meat meal is better than getting arrested for praying to light bulbs in your household or ruining your anti-Lucifer grade by kneeling in front of statues in some anti-Muslim assembly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment