Monday, December 24, 2018

Q Top Pause 1: We, The People of the Book, Can Look Now At Surah 4:29

Unless I had seen it with my own eyes, I never would have known the importance of the 'anti-suicide bomber' verse in the Qur'an, Surah 4:29. Not only are people who claim to believe in Allah instructed NOT to kill themselves, people who kill themselves in 'rancour and injustice' will be cast in a 'Fire' by 'team Allah'.  Now, I know that those who have been participating in and leading others in
 'suicide bombings' are in fact NOT Muslims, but have been deceivers.

From here on, I know that my book report on the Qur'an is not going to be a waste of time and as I recall, even Bob Thiel has referred to his 'God' as 'the Eternal', a term which is used in the Qur'an.
 Here are questions that you might seek to have answered by whatever LORD it is you call upon at a moment of distress:

1. If any nation or party has borrowed money to the another nation and charged interest, that nation has not subjected itself to the will of Allah. I am not familiar with who the USA owes money to, but since all else has failed, if the USA says 'In Allah We Trust', will all our interest debt be ERASED by any lender who claims to be a Muslim? The Muslim who has charged interest to any other is guilty of being anti-Allah. Personally, I do like the 'no interest' on a loan rule, and loaning money is not BURYING it, which was regarded as evil by the man the Muslims refer to as the Apostle y Jesus Christ and who I refer to as 'Yeshua'. Surah 2:278  confirms that Allah is anti-interest.

2. Surah 3:35 has an account of the unexpected pregnancy of 'Mary', saying clearly that her son would be taught 'the Book and Wisdom, the Torah and the Gospel' and he is appointed an an apostle to the children of Israel. These terms are plausible if 'the power of the Holy Spirit' with no name is actually named 'Allah'.  If you read Surah 3 verse 50 and then say the Qur'an is anti-Torah,  because I see that the Qur'an indicates that the People of the Book have specialized laws they have agreed to follow if they choose to align with Jacob and the Tribes and that what the Qur'an indicates as their (Israelites) Lord' is those who I would refer to as Yehovah.  If you cannot make it into the 144,000, are you then better of trusting Allah or trusting Satan and the interest-demanding sector of the world's population?

3. There clearly is a power struggle between Allah and Satan according to the Qur'an and the Qur'an is not anti-Michael. When Michael the archangel was disputing with Satan, who did he refer to as the Lord who should rebuke Satan?
A) Allah
B) Yehovah

4. Surah 3:93-94 is curious from a foods class position. Basically, it says do not attribute to Allah the rules of foods for Israelites, which are more restrictive for an IDENTIFICATION reason. Is it possible that the instructions to tell others 'You bring the Law (Torah) and study it if you be men of truth'  is actually an exhortation to BELIEVE MOSES? ( yes, believe Moses).

5. Are you afraid to read and study Surah 3 vs. 110-116, and believe there is an entity known as "allah' who is opposed to 'Santa Claus' theology? If you are not fearful, not a dog and not a whoremonger, read those verses, know that I agree with the premise of those verses and I would choose Allah, if he exists, to rise up in power against the deceiving spirit of Santa Claus , since the method of operation of Santa Claus units is anti-Torah and clearly, Allah is pro-Torah according to the qur'an. We, the People of the Book and of Yehovah, should not deny the battles of principalities.

6. Since the Apostle claimed he did not come to JUDGE the world, is it possible that Allah will judge between me and thee when we are apart, one from another and that Yehovah is the LORD of  the Most Holy Department of Corrections, knowing full well that Moshe Ben Amram has been declared to be a king, and the Allah group cannot deny that Moshe Ben Amram held the role of a king?

In closing this  first segment of my study, I would like to add the fact that the works of Elijah on Mt. Carmel should have been recognized according to Surah 3 vs. 183, and of course, I happen to admire the works of Elijah. Also, Surah 4, vs. 1 states that you should reverence the womb that bore you! If only more children believed in the instruction, there would be no need for a day as hypocritical as an annual 'Mother's day'.  As i browsed through a few other pages, like I did when I received my first Bible from Mr. and Mrs. Robert Holman, I noticed the names of David and Solomon listed in the Qur'an, and I have never trusted the writings of Solomon because their LIFESTYLE  was contrary to the Torah instructions.  I intend to keep examing the contents of the Qur'an seriously, just as I have studied the contents of the 'Bible' enough to know that I choose to stay on a narrow Yehovah path that seems to be WITHIN a wider path that people who trust in Allah are taking.

I rather be alive than be married to Shane David Hendrikson. The Qur'an allows for remarriage to a person you had divorced previously, but that would be unlawful for we, the People of the Book, aka the faithful of the tribes of Israel. Who would ever suggest that Robin Michael Ortiz and I should become Muslims in order to be remarried? I totally concur with Surah 4:19-21, but am very confused by Surah 4:24.

Be blessed and be cautious as a hummingbird.  Also, please read Jeremiah chapters 7,8 and 9 for what I will refer to as a 'G. that's Harsh' awakening. Interestingly enough, I can currently see this post on my old Mac computer but cannot see it on my HP computer yet, which means there actually are electronic lines that  can get intercepted. As it was in the Jefferson Street Inn in 2010, so it might be in Michigan now. It might even be possible that the emails I sent to my son were intercepted or erased before they got to him, if there still are evil people like Karen and Roland Hendrikson of Wittenberg with far too much power and not enough humility.










No comments:

Post a Comment