Sunday, December 9, 2018

Which Beast Can You Resist and Overcome?

In a 10th year marked by the prophet Ezeqiuel ( chapter 29), on the 12th day of the 10 month, a beast that rises out of a SEA position was clearly identified as the kingly powers of Egypt; if you have resisted partaking in Sunday services, you have properly resisted that beast system.  Worshipping the sun has been a problem on beaches for centuries, so if you watched for and noticed a sliver of the moon last evening like I did, you should also realize that an Aaron Rodgers game is vain and repetitive when compared to patiently learning to establish the start of a new month.  Some people think the 9th month ( agricultural sign assembly)  has begun, a few think the 10th month ( Jewish affiliates and those Christians who have escaped the Egyptian system) has begun and most Muslims believe the 4th month has begun.  There is nothing in a Yehovah system to indicate we are in the 12 month now, so if you have not been able to turn away from Molech aka 'Santa Claus' images you have not overcome a beast that probably stands on land but didn't come out of the sea like a wet Egyptian chariot driver.

Chapter 13 of the Book of Revelation compares the powers of sea monsters to land dragons, but they are not identical twins.

Have you overcome fear of the number 666? If you live in Sheffield, Pennsylvania, that route might be as interesting as Anders Hedberg in between Jay Cutler and Baker Mayfield.  When I read Ezra chapter 2, verse 13, even I was capable of noticing six hundred sixty and 6 people affiliated with the name Adonikam..... not Adonije.  There are so many obvious problems with Adonikam Hudson's claims that he wouldn't be able to pass up Dan Pope in a McDonald's power play, but go ahead and see why people such as Adonikam Hudson do more harm than good in society with their form of black 'practices'. When you get to a horizontal dotted line, my opinions will continue and I recommend you resist  JOINING Adonikam 'loopy' Hudson church.


or
Join
Adonikam Hudson is on Facebook. To connect with Adonikam, log into Facebook.

Adonikam Hudson








WORK


Youth Minister
January 2012 - Present
Timmonsville, South Carolina

Certified Swing Manager
June 2011 - 2015
Florence, South Carolina







EDUCATION


Politics, Religion & Ideology







PLACES HE'S LIVED








ABOUT ADONIKAM

I AM THE YOUTH MINISTER AT STEPPINGSTONE HOLINESS CHURCH AND I REALLY LOVE TO PRAISE THE LORD. I AM THE SON OF MONICA HUDSON AND DERRICK GOODMAN AND I HAVE ABOUT 6 OTHER SIBLINGS. ONE THING ABOUT ME THAT I LOVE FOR EVERYBODY TO KNOW IS I'M REAL.

I AM A SMART, INTELLIGENT ALL A FRESHMAN AT LAMAR HIGH SCHOOL AND I AM ALSO CURRENTLY THE YOUTH MINISTER OF STEPPINGSTONE HOLINESS CHURCH INC. WHERE THE BISHOP IS DR. HUDSON. I LOVE TO TALK AND GIVE ADVICE TO PEOPLE ALL PEOPLE NO MATTER THE AGE YOUNGER, SAME AGE, AND OLDER THAN ME.







FAVORITE QUOTES

"LIFE IS TOO SHORT PLAY AROUND"

"IF YOU DON'T PUT NOTHING IN YOU DON'T GET NOTHING OUT"
............................
What is above the dotted line is a sample of what is wrong with the USA and Facebook fanatics, not what is correct about the book of Ezra details.
Adonikam's favorite quotes look like immature filth tied to lewd and lascivious behaviors with no holy biblical substance to back up his claims of being a 'youth minister'.  Adonikam Hudson does seem to represent the critical six hundred sixty and six, but he certainly does not represent Truth, holiness and the church of Philadelphia standards for being SPARED from the hour of testing that will eventually occur. I'm pretty sure that just about every person who has been generous or trusted another person with a gist has regretted with the results, but being tricked by the receiver of a gift isn't counted as a sin of the giver of the gift.  When a person is so obviously a fraud and you prop up their position or business with you input, it makes it obvious you don't have discernment or you are trying to uphold the unrighteousness rather than resist the unrighteous. Getting married to a person who does not love you could end up being considered unintentional if you are like me and become a divorced respondent and were forced  out of your vow keeping.  Some unintentional sins are easier to rebound from than others. I made a horrible error by making an offer to buy a 'Gordon 12' jersey before knowing that Joshua Caleb Gordon is full of lawlessness, but I can easily cut the jersey into peices and toss it in the garbage rather the lift up Gordon's name on my back.   Curtis Joseph's decision to 'sell' his personal history even makes me want to avoid lifting his name up, since I believe he has collaborated with people who lack discernment and yet will profit from his book sales. There is no Aleph in Yod Hey Vav Hey, but Adonikam does start with an Aleph. It end of a matter, your life and the outcome of our plans will be judged so it a serious matter what you choose to do and who you decide to trust while on earth. 
I don't yet know why Muslim's believe the number 786 is a good number, but REAL people like Adonikam are more likely to deceive you than something that doesn't actually exist. Brad Scott's phobia of a satyr is folly, since there is no such creature as a satyr! Mythological entities are not capable of doing as much damage to your household as Ms. Carter pretending to be 'Wonder Woman'.  Images of mythological creatures might be very disturbing and even repulsive if DRAWN or put into computer imaging, but an IMAGE cannot protect nor defend you properly. Don't get too hooked up on 'Paw Patrol' , which is an as mythological and actually as ILLOGICAL as a leopard with 4 wings on it.  Being aware of what others have been 'snagged' by or lured by is a pre-requisite to discernment.  
Lastly, I'd like to remind myself and others that when I work during 'hockey time', I do not lower my head and LOOK FOR A PUCK I lost control of until I am confident there are no potential attackers near me. Anders Lee made a stupid decision during one of his employment tours of duty in Detroit, but he still hasn't made as many errors as   worshippers of Scott Stevens or the anti-commandment Thomas Wahl gang. I do remember Israel Adonije in Allen Park, Michigan dressed up like a lost Lion rather than a Bear and that happens to be my last good memory of the Detroit Lions, since Martha decided to defile the team field with strumpets after Israel left.
Sparks do no always fly and Viktor Koslov does not always play the guitar. As much as I and squad 99 of Toledo representatives don't really like 'fake cops', I suppose men like Taurean Blacque often do less damage to their co-workers than women like Joyce Johnson. Joyce Johnson (if she is deceased, it's not my fault) made it very clear she rather have her fellow 'black' female prisoners smoke cigarettes than let the females in the bullpen have an opportunity to learn how to quit emitting strange fire from their toxic cigarettes aka mass-produced CHEMICAL WEAPONS.
As I recall in my paid matron duties, Patricia McCabe Schnell and I didn't approve of cigarette fumes within the female bullpen.  In order to give this blog a 'Pondus the Penguin'  first year rather ther 10th Ezequiel year twist, here is a marketing question that I cannot answer:
Why did the Anaheim Duck known as Rakell Rickard not only get assigned number 237 in a Panini magazine, but also get an image of a little blue bear on his paper magazine trivia spot? Cute little blue bears are hard to resist if you have the mind of a kindergarten student, but real bears are not light blue.

I never trusted anyone named 'McLellan Day' ; I have trusted the name of Yehovah for many years now and know I will not regret placing trust in the name of Yehovah, who is even  able to rebuke,  bless, curse or ignore wealthy couples such as Mr. and  Mrs. Curtis Joseph. Being rebuked by Yehovah is a blessing; being ignored by Yehovah is a curse.

 i intend to resist buying the book labeld 'Cujo' in the same manner I intend to resist buying Playboy  and 'Victoria's Secret' products .

No comments:

Post a Comment