Friday, December 21, 2018

Try This Anti-Dambrot ChYQ to Czech Test

The ChYQ non-movie role is really a ChYQ treatment for people who know losing you temper because of a human eyesight error during a sports game of chance is not rational behavior, even in Pittsburgh arenas. Based on the irrational, angry behavior of Duquesne coach Dambrot, my reaction  to having a district attorney in Wausau not even be willing to SEE me when an employee of mine had intentionally dwindled the stock value( by stealing money and equipment from the company he was employed by) was perfect, even if the imperfect and immoral judiciary system employees in Wisconsin never did their job properly when I was a victim of a felony that cost me much more than 4 free throw shots.

I did not end up like the mother nor the father of Amari Kelly, but Amari's father seemed similar to Shane David Hendrikson and Mr. Dambrot when they didn't 'get their way' during a dispute. I cried as I watched the details of what had occurred in Gwinnett County, GA, now over 8 years since I had traveled there when a Snyder woman who wants to be called 'Haquell' was not willing to house me when her father-in-law was angry with me and dangerous IN MY PROFESSIONAL OPINION as an experienced law enforcement officer.  I'd be thrilled to be a mother figure to a young man with the attitude of Amari Kelly and maybe someday we'll even meet face to face. If you wonder why a person who trusts in Yehovah keeps bringing up some past occurance, it is because they do want to bring a guilty person to the point of repentance, especially if the guilty party has been claiming to be a 'christian'.

In the interim, I still have good works to do to the best of my  limited abilities. My dentist got an earful of anti-Christmas information that I hope he takes seriously, including referring him to 'messenger of the name.com' instead of referring him to Xavier man, George Stec.  Mr. Beckwell was asked if he would want everyone to party on his son's birthday if his son eventually got crucified, and he said he would not want people to party on his son's birthday in that case scenario.  I informed Charles Beckwell that I might be getting 'deployed' to the Xavier area, and Charles Beckwell did not intentionally sabotage my dental work even though I might not be his customer anymore due to some price checks in my area.

The hebrew letters  Chet  Yod Qoph form together as a word that means 'bosom' and simple, unholy men are being drawn in by publicly exposed female cleavage on a hourly basis all over this defiled earth.  According to some reporters, the person who ends up in Abraham's bosom is better off than the wealthy person who doesn't.  Try to at least be drawn to clean food as your 'good goal' if you are part of a basketball team that currently has a coach  like Mr. Dambrot with an irrational temper. Eating properly, including trace minerals, will help YOU to respond properly in a bad situation. I intend for the rest of this comparison to be light-hearted and contemplative for those who appreciate the anti-Christmas decent businesses such as the Thai diner on 23 Mile and Romeo Plank road in Macomb, MI.

I looked up at the wall, and saw enough 'food' positions for 2 separate hockey teams, but now the goalies have to represent a MENU option not a billionaire.  Here are the game options for renaming your G position:

West 2: Siam Wings ( Chemistry Team (Si14)(Am95))     vs.    West 11: Gang Masaman (team Beef)

 East 11: Sesame Chicken (Team Featherstone)    vs.  East 2: Spider Roll ( Boxing Day  'Marie's Little Rice' team)

Team 11 (Ligure team) has to obey the law that FOOD does not include unclean animal parts. Team 2 (Lapis Lazuli units of the tribe of Dan) has to observe and study whatever 'food' rules Brandon Wade lives by and should be aware of local gang squad activities when Sean Larkin isn't leading the way anymore.  I do not recommend the consumption of any unclean animals because I believe the instructions that came through Moshe Ben Amram, but I have no idea what deity, if any, Brandon Wade  has decided to believe.

Unlike the USA government, I don't suggest you head toward walking or pictorial images of Santa Claus or dead, fruitless electrified trees as your winter club 'goal'. I suggest that you get past those anti-Jeremiah objects as lawfully as possible while using your 1st amendment privilege to announce that 'Santa Klaus' and his obese, red-breasted replicas, are anti-Moses liars and a deceivers.

Here is a non-riddle question and answer session you can tell to your associates:
Q: What is a 2 word combination you will never hear in heaven nor the kingdom of Yehovah?
A: Merry Christmas

Be thankful for every unique living person that does not utter the vain repetition 'Merry Christmas' to you but does refer you to the books of Ezequiel, Moshe Ben Amram and other  legitimate anti-Lucifer prophets. What a shame it is that strings of outdoor Christmas decorations are allowed or get forced into USA subdivisions but humble LAUNDRY lines are prohibited in many subdivisions even though they are very useful and fiscally wise.  If people want to string thousands of Christmas lights INDOORS  it will be far less of an intrusion to others than the typical lighting assault that goes on every winter against the desires of Yehovah and the heart of anyone who actually believes the biblical warnings. When people are forced out by Nazi-type or hypocritical 'Christian' forces  and have to relocate swiftly like I had to, sometimes we end up on land  that would not have been our '1st choice' to try and survive on, always hoping for a better future after some serious bowl judgements have occurred on earth.

I'll be thinking of people like Eric Williams, Jr. and Amari Kelly as the days and nights ahead continue on, just as I remember the kind acts of Jason Eric Dawe while I was trying to become a youth hockey coach, a dream that was eventually stripped away by some very cruel people in Macomb county, Michigan. Now I go to  distant hockey rinks in other counties to try to recover after losing many people that I had loved due the cruel nature of the divorce tactics of my son's father . I often go to a hockey rink like Amari Kelly goes to a basketball court....... hopeful and courageous, and usually combating extreme sadness and loneliness, especially when surrounded by strangers instead of my grandchildren or my son.

Regarding Duquesne jersey numbers, 23 was my high school softball number, but 50 is  one of my favorite squad numbers because of a movie labeled 'The Great Escape', the feast of Shavuot and because of my hometown perspective of District 5 squad areas.

Has anyone other than me noticed that the name PILUT on a Buffalo Sabre jersey looks like TULIP to people who read the Hebrew way?  Sometimes I have to notice what doesn't make me sad or discouraged.











No comments:

Post a Comment