Thursday, December 20, 2018

Mikell Clayton Reaches State of Apathy!

When people leave one state of mind, they arrive at another. A good leader is going to be vexed with ignorance and will also not be apathetic when ignorance spreads like the liquids from a Coca-Cola can.

I have had English teachers in grade school that would be extremely unhappy and probably angry if I suddenly decided to ignore everything they taught me. I have had music teachers that would say I had lost my mind if I started striking a middle E every time I saw a note that instructed me to strike a middle C on a piano keyboard.  Parents will mourn not say it doesn't bother them if they have taught their child to reject tattoos and reject cigarettes and their child is seen full of tattoos while smoking cigarettes. A math teacher shouldn't be apathetic if they correctly taught their students that 10+5+6+5=26 but their students then lie to other toddlers and claims that 10+5+6+5=28!  Likewise, I do get vexed and go cold or hot, not lukewarm, when I see people who have been SHOWN  that the prophetic biblical instructions are to refrain from doing the 'Christmas tree' activities but millions of Bible students and Bible teachers do 'Christmas' activities anyway to prove they have the power to defy Yehovah's instructions.

MIkell Clayton, while he clutches  his Walt Disney mug, has gone lukewarm in his Hashem activities and other teachers such as Esaac Israel have not. If you 'go hot', you will actually verbally rebuke such activities as though you had lips of coal going through s biblically sound passage. If you go cold, you will no longer desire to gather for December 25th non-work activities  and when you see all millions of people who clearly have rejected the messages of Moshe and the messengers of Yehovah you will mourn and hold your peace rather than go lukewarm and say all the Christmas activities don't trouble you, especially if you have been teaching others the facts about what Yehovah expects from his followers.

I don't feel sorry for people like MIkell Clayton, but his words of apathy are a seared conscience.If the Christmas trees and extremely fake light displays do not trouble him, he also should never complain if he sits at a table where the menu only consists of pork, tiger thighs and frog legs for about 7 years with no option to see what it is like to be in a land where apathy and heathen practices are NOT an option because a good King as taken over the turf.

Sellers beware and buyers beware,  I was vexed sitting at a table competing against a man pretending to be 'Santa Claus', but I certainly was still hot enough to utter plenty of warnings that the tactics of 'Santa Claus' players is similar to the Nassar types, and a careful parent would not drop their  child onto the lap of deceiver and a fraud who very possibly has the mindset of a pedaphile.  When the fake 'Santa Claus' was asked what he does on Christmas, he said he watches movies on Netflix. When I suggested he would be better off reading the book of Exodus, he quickly rejected that perfect suggestion for a person who thinks December 25th is a biblical  'holy day'.

If I had decided to go cold when 'santa claus' gang members walked into a semi-private club, I would have walked out of the gathering and not bothered to speak facts to them in an anti-apathy mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment