Sunday, June 26, 2016

Warning: Jessica Swedowski=Jessica Simpson

It is often better to be under the Bench than on the Bench system. Johnny Bench lines are not as good as Cal Ripken Junior lines, and 8 is heavier than 5 in natural oxygen and boron situations. Radon is not the same as Carbon O's, so if you are confused blame Marian Hossa and Terri Wing, not MESJXOH, myself and I formations.  The word ME is what Rumford people use to describe postal codes, so NE and OK are not  any less dangerous than CO now.  Combos that are not clarified can get you in as much trouble as Cler and Bedoya if you are not inquisitive, respectful and cautious with pro-Eldad people.


When I post a warning, it is to try to get Texas away from their 'code 27' garbage and try to get a proper comparison for people who think an 'episode' is a mental collapse. It' in fact true that everytme an actress or actress takes on the role of a person they are NOT, they are having a mental anti-Truth collapse. After a comfortable stay in a semi-private hotel, I will try to prove another reason why it is the television and Facebook that is one of the biggest enemies of reasonable release of information.

A real danger to society is some teenage witch who is currently using the nam of 'ROse Swedowski' on Facebook, claiming she can do whatever she wants to do even if the real Swedowski family knows she is a fraud. The Alleged girlfriend of the son of Jessica Swedowski and son of an anti-Christ, should be arrested for being a danger to herself and others in order to equalize the improper actions that were taken against me so many times by armed Wisconsin gunmen with badges that do not represent HOLINESS  at 1003 S. 31st Street in Milwaukee and 1602 Mary Lane in Wisconsin. In many cases it is better to be Pabst BeEr wise than Pepsi and Coca-Cola stupid puppets of Colon and Cancer trends.

My oldest brother tried to rebuke the female fraud calling herself 'Rosw Swedowski' but she rejected his authority, just like Jezebel rejected the accurate propheta of HVHY. People who use an alias without being willing to release their full legal name in public records are as evil as Jerry Paris and Jessica Simpson, since neither Paris nor Simpson has really been an asset to the concept of facts, reality and good figure heads.

It is not always good to play it 'SaFe', because the combination of 62 and 26 is not the same as 'Adonai' or Elisha and the 2 female bear trap  historic reality series.   The best phrase you can use is 'I am going to play it accurate and lawful, and a gun safe does not get you into the NARROW gate.  Although my ex-husbands all got the desires of their unholy and nsanctified hearts,  they also failed to realize that I know how to team up with a few good law enforcement agencies sonner than Linda Maria Meyer Hendrikson Costa can try to make pigs fly or turn herself into an innocent and beautiful living hummingbird.

I cannot say thtat  MIlwaukee County Sheriff David Clark is my friend, so I will place him in the lukewarm church category. I can say that Edward Flynn is doing a worse job on fight crime than 'Flynn's Color Wheel'  employees did tryng to repair car interiors.  There is no need to compliment peo0ple who are obviously failing more tests than I ever did in grade school and high school combined.

Portage County, Wisconsin is as safe as Wayne County in Michigan.  If that makes you remain on high alert, good.   It is impossible to get proper angelic protection when you protect criminals and prosecute the living saints based on false accusations.

I don't intend to go into the Wausa City limits this time, since I know they do not deserve my presence anymore. Maybe Wausau Police Department can start praying to Dan Vergin or Dick Peterson for the next load of Bavarian sausage sticks or for a free car wash.  Just because I am ashamed of the current Wisconsin leadership and continual patterns of rejection of the commandments delivered by Moses doesn't release me from my duty to spend time with my living parents.

Here's a tune you might want to consider if you are thinking about choosing Summerfest instead of going to a MIlwaukee BUcks game to try to asses the spiritual condition of an area that might not be worth defending with your life:

' Milwaukee's not safe
I'm in the straight pride
Tim McGraw shows
Will pull you offside
Anti-Christ is coming to town

McGraw's still a pimp
Don't cry if he limps
He words are a curse
He's worse than a chimp
Anti-Qeseth's coming to town

Strait won't see me when I'm sleeping
He might just cause a wake
I sure don't want to stick around
In a zone that's a diSgRACE!

Oh, a cold front has come
It's about 86
A hot front will climb up to One Twenty Six
Faith Hill is more evil than Twix!


............
 Hester-type 'C' trivia question and follow-up fact.

Who is Hedwig? Hedberg is a 1 in my books, even if I lost his Thrasher pin that was smaller than an empty 'Xavier' bottle.


........

The above is just as good of a warning as anything D.A.R.E. program skit my orange team ever came up with in Springfield, Illinois.  Boycotting certain brands or shows without explaining the reason for the boycott is equal to unfair business practices which the typical attorney excels at. It looks like a Alfred Hitchcock  movie area to the north of the hotel I am departing from, but the huge amounts of seagulls are better to view than any Rhinelander Hodag festival gathering ever will be. A seagull is a better sign of life than a Warren Rivette and Larry MIzewski gathering if you understand the 7Penguins, 5 elephants and 1 lion systems not tied to Animal Planet or  corrupt anti-reconciliation protestant Thomas Wahl and ignorant Tom Brady lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment