Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Team 12: 'Hit of Miss' Combination of Purple and White

I did complete the Bert Osterhaut Memorial Open, and a rare occurrence happened on hole #3: 4 golf balls were left behind in the same area. In such a case, I decided to check with Ken, the golf shop employee, to see if recovered property that was lost or intentionally left behind become the property of Cedar Glen Golf Course or if I could keep the balls. He asked me to show him the balls for any identifying factors, and since he could not identify who owned them and there were no reports of lost golf balls, I was allowed to keep the abandoned property. I decided to use a bit more anti-entrapment defense in this case since it was very unusual to find 4 balls left behind in about the same area. I had left my 8-iron behind by accident, and certainly would not want someone to keep my club just because it APPEARRED to be abandoned.

I then continued my golf outing with a celebration meal at a restaurant in Marine City. There are so many reminders of the house at 1602 Mary Lane, 54455 that was overtaken by an anti-Christ  male, and those reminders toughen me up mentally so I do not lose  mental challenges just because I am surrounded by reminders of  my LOSSES.  The unclean fish (typical anti-commandmentist) who fights too hard to get away from a honest kosher fishing woman might end up on someone's dinner plate instead of getting caught and safely released by a person like me.

After seeing some good law enforcement squads drive by, I decided to redo my approach to half-a-hockey board. I filled in the slots with people who I consider the most antagonistic to kindness, goodwill and good law and listed them as the 'most evil and unkind 6'.  I now will set my face against them without having any of my team that is opposing them shown.  I listed them as A,B,C,D,E and F instead of with the good Hebrew letters and I do know the difference between a good Topaz B and an evil B series, just as I know the difference between a bluegill and a boxer.  If you can learn NOT TO BE ASHAMED or fearful of revealing who you consider your most  anti-Christ obvious enemy/opponents, you have already won a 'freedom of the press' battle.

In another area, list options for your enemy;s path. In my case, I suggested in Chicago fashion those evil 6 go to 4  (Judah/Yeshua) OR if they are unwilling to trust the lines of the New Testament I just keep sticking with my squad/team 25 route in anticipation that some entity that is stronger than me will join up with me to go on offense against people who do not represent goodness, kindness or lawfulness. If a person keeps setting up 'good versus good' teams,  good team start getting fatigued as a adversary against other good teams while the evil teams continue to build up unchallenged.

Next, after I picked up my 'lost and found' 8 iron, I mentioned that I finally realized how easy it is in this era for a rich young man that has been keeping the commandments get saved and becomes perfect. First, keeping the commandments is not impossible with God. Second, the rich young man should be employed, not sitting around living off of inherited money. Thirdly, just suppose it is professional athlete  who has signed a contract for many years with guaranteed income to replenish what he is willing to sell and give to the poor. It shouldn't be that difficult mentally or physically to toss maybe $20,000,000 or more in accumulated wealth if you have a $500,000 a year contract guaranteed for 7 years IF you do not have a real greed problem. Learning to start over voluntarily is like learning to  show yourself mercy after leading a life of sin and overindulgence and relying on grace to start over spiritually and financially with an extremely comfortable salary, thus continuing the definition of being a 'rich man' who became perfect.

Sad news about a bowling friend's physical condition caused me to shed tear this evening, just as I had when I saw the report that Robert Schmidt of the Milwaukee Police Department had dies. I only shed tears over the loss of people who chose to be kind to me, just as I am, rather than be cruel to me. Hans, husband of Hannah, on team 12 'Hit or Miss' this past bowling season, will have me to testify on his behalf on judgment day.  He escaped communist Germany, and he is clearly loved by his wife and his friends, and the kindness he showed to me does matter.  Hans was like an extension of my family to me, just like Nancy Peterson USED to be, but she did not endure until the end and other more genuine and courageous friends such as Hans and Hannah, replaced her.  Sometime you have to remember that the fearful often are drawn toward fellow unbelievers and whore mongers instead of seeking the Truth in matters they did not fully understand.

Oh, by the way,I will never by an Audi now that I know that Audi company presents propaganda rather than wise ways to rebuke a pouting astronaut. The pouting astronaut on the commercial should have gotten a Mr. Potato head toy instead of an overpriced car since he appeared to want to be the cause of his own famine.

No comments:

Post a Comment