Saturday, June 25, 2016

Confessions Often Correct Myths

It's time to note that the Hebrew letter Yod is indeed common compared to the Vav. Once you make a decision to give another 'control' of a gift or a token, you cannot expect to be able to recover the gift, only hope that the receiver is impacted properly by the gift. I have given gifts to people who ended up being my enemy by their choice, but my giving might have clearly revealed the spirit of the receiver, whether it be good or evil.

After reading what a book titled 'Made in America', I am no longer impressed by the attitude or chosen lifestyle of former Badger Chris Chelios. I know now that my father and my actual godfather, Andrew Biene, were a much better influence in their communities than Kosta Chelios  and that my writing skills are better than Chris Chelios or Wayne Gretzky's skills.  ( It is improper to start off any sentence other than a demonstrative question with the word 'And' or 'But', and a good editor would have corrected them both.) I also can clarify that there is a significant difference between Robert Parker, the UWSP Basketball Coach who probably will never have the guts to write a truthful auto-biography  and that there is another 'Bobby Parker' who seemed to be the lifelong hockey playmate of Chris Chelios.  I understand why there is a lot of confusion in the world when it comes to names and nicknames, but try not to be confused when it comes to the theory of a gift given to an enemy or to a friend; remember that many people have received wedding gifts and subsequently  the marriage failed. If I gave a beautifully crafted 'fish' to Shane David Hendrikson and he hated me and then stole from me, I have no reason to worry about a letter 'Y' in the arsenal of Chris Chelios, since without a HVH to redirect him, all he can do is try to understand why Sheldon Souray got the Gimel, Eric Lindros got the Dalet and Paul Coffey got the Vav assigned to them whether they wanted those letters or not. Some people distribute morally disgusting Sports Illustrated magazines, but distributing Hebrew letters is very decent endeavor necessary for the proper circulation of the Milwaukee Tech English body of  Mrs. Christ students.

I'm glad I can truthfully say that Chris Chelios is NOT my favorite hockey defenseman, but that I certainly rather have him be part of an Israeli tribe system than work against them or hate them because he does not understand their God, lest he become as evil as  Stuart Rottier, Jill Falstad or Shane David Hendrikson at heart. When a man reveals his worst sins in a book, the reader can better assess just how much of a danger he is to society or to himself, just like reading the confessions of any other drunken, violent brawler who has a reputation for breaking the rules of the game way too many times. When Stave Larmer's name was mentioned in Collingwood at an olive oil store, at least I didn't have the name of a cigarette smoker on my back, nor did I have my face covered like a ruthless,cowardly Islamic nut case.

Now know that Paul Coffey uttered a very accurate assessment of Chris Chelios  to me and  that Paul deserves every gift he has received from me.   I also will contemplate why former Pittsburgh Penguins coach Bob Johnson said that 'lions don't eat popcorn'.


No comments:

Post a Comment