Sunday, June 5, 2016

Unreliable Leaders Are Enemies, not Trustworthy Neighbors

Caution: this article is flippant. When a human sets aside time to respond to an invitation and the people who sent the invitation do not show up and do not notify you that the meeting has been cancelled, the people who organized the meeting immediately become not only suspicious and unbelievable, but guilty of deception. This article is only intended to make the guilty feel guilty rather than make the guilty feel innocent.  If this seems unusually harsh or pessimistic, it's because attending a meeting no one else showed up for made me unusually grouchy.

'West Park Estates Meet and Greet!', scheduled for June 5th, 3pm ' under the pavilion' at Macomb Corners Park ended up being no different than a paternity test when the responsible party doesn't show up to prove or disprove his 'fatherhood' claims.  I showed up because I thought it might be an opportunity to voice concerns, mend some social fences and keep good avenue of communications open.  No one else from my entire subdivision of more than  50 families decided to attend the social event. I left sad, because I had set time aside in my schedule and my time is worth SOMETHING. As a matter of fact, my presence anywhere would do more good than the ugly and overpriced statue marked 'Soldier', with a price tag of $12,000.00 erected in the county park. As I sat under the pavilion, I noticed another ugly and useless pieces of metal scraps. They red and yellow balls were like useless and unreliable figureheads, the yellow being like Shane Hendrikson and the red being like Theodore Reynaud Jackson.  At one time, Theodore Jackson probably was as popular as Cameron Maybin and Shane Hendrikson proved to be as anti-Truth as Lebron James. You can't keep trying to substitute a fake for a real person, and the silver lining in an envelope can't redeem the unreliable leaders who planned but did not follow through on their local intentions.

My attempt to face some of  my enemies,, regroup with my friends (Bradford Scott would want me to include that attitude) or keep tabs on  my anti-biblical neighbors could be much worse for me; I could be stuck in an insane asylum next to Michael Rood or some other drugged up military veterans who have considered suicide, possibly many times.  Thankfully I  went to high school in an era when mentally ill males where not allowed in the girls locker room  and the mentally tough did not try to get out of dodgeball games.

Since my United States neighbors did not have the courtesy to inform me that they had no intention of offering me appetizers and beverages, they sent out fraudulent information for some reason which I do not know.  The weather certainly wasn't bad enough to cancel a wedding or a funeral, so why would a 'meet and greet' get cancelled? My only low budget protest was throwing the one United States flag I owned in the trash, since I saw no signs of goodness from my subdivision board and no signs of good hope on  this day in history (tis the day before D-Day) that is known for more bloodshed than for kindness, goodness and truthfulness in the world.

I left the park with only a 1" round metal washer marked 'AJC' which i acquired while goofing off and trying to cheer myself up. The rest of the trash can stay in the park, and I no longer even care about any of the children that play soccer or baseball there. When care and concern is not reciprocated, the spiritual losers end up with an ugly metal statue labeled 'Soldier' and the winners still retain the power tied to the spirit of Elijah, Elisha and men like Moses, Joshua and Caleb in history. In comparison to the board of the 'West Park Estates' Home Owners Association, the people who gather with James Anthony Hunt at 9 Mile and Linwood are going to be much more reliable  real battle situations because they still have COURAGE and a sense of responsibility in a position of leadership.

The silver-lined enveloped were as much of a waste of money as a ticket to Disneyland or a Wizard of Oz 'Tinman' outfit that won't be able to hold up in the presence of real men and real heroes such as John Dorsey, Andrew Biene or my father and my real brothers.

If the invitation was a prank, it will backfire on the immoral buffoons playing too many games and who haven't yet bothered to read Psalm 1 through Psalm 151. I know it's actually impossible for the innocent to feel guilty. Did everyone else who was invited get raptured?

What IF: Out of the 66 books in the typical bible conference, only a person willing to represent the book of Genesis showed up and it wasn't Adam?  Now remember, Book 2 (Exodus) does not start off very well after  holy Joseph was no longer in Egypt. What is only the person representing the first LETTER of the Bible showed up, namely a B? The 'What if' commentary was added in order to appease  Bradford Scott and The Optimist Club, which always wants to believe that if a person has a choice to keep an appointment or keep appear at an expected time and place, the reliable person does everything possible to appear as expected, anticipating that other reliable people also will arrive at the scheduled place and time.  If no other reliable people appear, the ony person that appearred will keep trusting themselves and in the holy spirit that  compelled them to arrive sober at a specific place at a scheduled time.  

Someday, I hope to get an accurate explanation for the leaders who boycotted their own meeting.


No comments:

Post a Comment