Thursday, June 16, 2016

There Are Times To Observe Rather Than Defend

Unique situations without white horse glue often arise in impromptu games that due not arise in organized sports. For instance, a woman who regularly skates with the name 'Datsyuk' on her back, who regularily used vulgar language and often breaks the rules of hockey just because there is no referee to penalize her is exactly the type of person I would never be able to defend BUT as I watch and listen her, I have to learn how to better defend myself after her 'type'. Their son who they refer to as 'Eric' wasn't there, but they reminded more of Linda Costa and Jim Costa than of a wise guy like Troy Aikman on a realistic Miller commercial.

As it ended up today, her husband might as well have been dressed up like Tom Brady, but instead he wore a LaBatt's beer jersey and TRIED to insult me but I redirected (passed it forward) the insult to his vulgar wife so she is now able  to be  called 'meathead'. Such men do not represent anything similar to the people that are really living stones of the true and holy God that I obey. When a vulgar male who is married to a vulgar female tries to order me around, I reject the orders and follow my own spirit guide. HIs wife went on offense against him in her green Detroit jersey, while I played disciples advocate and moved around enough to get plenty of exercise but certainly would not be willing to lay down my life to protect that couple or their son, nor would I take excessive risk to even try to compete to the best of my ability against such immoral and rude humans. The Labatt's beer commercials are as stupid as as the Jessica Simpson games on 'Budget' but LaBatts is even worse because showing a fake bear in a bathtub with 2 bimbos in bikinis shows a lack of disrespect for an actual bear that is part of YHVH's creation. The more unrealistic the advertisement, the more evident it is that the owners of the company are part of anti-Truth and strong delusion teams rather than educational regarding facts and morally responsible.

Good etiquette news brief. I wore a Little jersey, blue and cool, and a man that didn't lookd anything like a little teapot had STOUT 7 on his jersey today. Goalie42 on the west end was the better goalie today, but he might not be against someone like Andrew Momon or Joel Ward.  The men on my team were very respectful to me, even in a MOntreal Canadian jersey and  on the visitors 'Campbell side' other than the goalie married to 'Michelle the Datsyuk fanatic'.  Likewise, do not be surprised if the real angels of HVHY do not risk their own safety to protect the vulgar, the cheaters, the temper prone and the immoral majority of the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment