Sunday, June 19, 2016

Huge Sign of Urban Policing Hypocrisy and Unequal Protection

I will warn against but I cannot stop  stupid police department policies. Here are the top signs that your police department is on the wrong side of Zebulun:

1. They still think that taking a 39 on golf hole 13 is better than taking  13 to the tribe of Dan.

2.  They provide ' a paid local police presence' in advance of any real domestic disturbances for lesbian and homosexuals but they do not provide a  paid local police presence at your wedding, your heterosexual tavern or your baptism ceremonies. Lesbians and homosexuals should know how to call '911' louder in case there is a crime being committed against them easier than an infant in the womb  can cry for help before she  or she is murdered by a college graduate with a medical degree.  Loading up to try to protect people who supposedly want to be treated equal is CONTRARY to the concept of equality.  All government law enforcement agencies should recommend the hiring of private security for parades and outdoor parties just like men like Chris Chelios had to hire his own bouncers in Detroit to protect his business associates and curiosity seekers.

3. Protecting extra  security at the taxpayer's expense for gay and lesbian gatherings is as unjust as providing extra security for abortion clinics. Yesterday, I thanked my LORD for allowing severe asthma to develop in my lungs, even if the attackers of my lungs were prisoners and co-workers in the MIlwaukee city jail because  if I had hadn't been injured in the line of duty I might have gotten assigned to protect those who hate my LORD.  I still am fighting crime, collecting a reasonable pension but do not have to serve sin or protect gatherings of sinners. Thankfully because of my complaint, other MIlwaukee officers did not have to be subjected to toxic air quality caused by second-hand smoke. Has anyone ever thought of thanking my parents for hiring an attorney that resulted in anti-smoking rules in city buildings?  It cost parents thousands of  dollars to help protect my life after the spiritual losers married me and then decided trying to injure me was better than trying to save me.

4. I did not know why I decided to turn what should have been about a 7 hour road trip into a 12 hour road trip, I was merely following my instincts when I decided not to go through Chicago. After I made it safely to Antioch, Illinois, I found out why my living temple avoided the spirit of  anti-heterosexual madness in Chicago yesterday. 12 hours of travel time was still easier than the 12 hours of labor my mother went through to provide my father with a daughter who loves him dearly and who is willing to defend his name and his family, even if they reject certain Israelite laws yet.

5. Do not let anyone judge you if you have donated pork to your enemies and if you have totally avoided the parties and assemblies of lesbians and homosexuals.  It is better to reject them and keep your distance than end up losing your freedom because you could not control your anger in their sight.  It is not easy passing real spiritual tests, just as it was not easy getting over slippery 6 foot wall In the Milwaukee POlice academy without a ladder or a pole vault stick.

6. The crimes committed against me that occurred under the domain of Edward Flynn are still on his shoulders, not mine. If he is not willing to spend his own time and effort tracking down the criminals who robbed my at George Webb's on 21st and Mitchell, he is as miserable and lazy in my sight as the Marathon County Sheriff's department, who also are considered party to the crime of corporate theft due to their lack of proper offense against my former employee.  For that reason, I consider Edward Flynn to be no better than a homosexual and will not attempt to meet him or interrupt his Santa Claus, Doctor Suess readings or any other of his anti-Moses parties or anti-D.A.R.E. program agendas.

7. If you took the job of chief of police and crime increased and actual solving of crimes decreased, was Julius Campbell correct when he told the son of Jean Bertier 'Attitude reflect leadership'? If that's the case, Barack Obama is responsible for the increase in crimes in the United States and Edward Flynn  and David Clark can be both be blamed for the current crime trends in the Milwaukee Metro Area. There seems to be so much deranged and spiritually immature trust in Walt Disney film actors that the entire nation sadly has forgotten what it means to be the niece of a window dresser!

8. I will remember 'Sobibor',  an excellent leader named Robert Skaradzynski and a Windsor fighter named Ed Jovanovski today, even if the rest of those at Polish fest are trying to remember the 1st ten commandments and the book of Leviticus today.

I was trusted with 6 rounds  my good old Ruger 357 in the city of MIlwaukee and I never abused my authority to choose alternative measures when trying to counter the attackers.  The above non-crazy 8 English rounds are similar to  tossing  the same bowling ball eight times into an alley of unsaved bowling pins because the power SOURCE is the same, even if the momentum, delivery and result of the offense against  the anti-Israelite units isn't the same with each rolling bowling ball.  Many people will prove to be worthy of sainthood once Abraham LIncoln and Martin Luther King, Jr. gets quickly dethroned in your anti-HVHY mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment