Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Whaler Tailback Cautions At '1532'

One of these weeks is going to be a lot more important  to the elect of HVHY when Truth topples the theory of the lyrics to 'One of These Days' . Legends that are not tied to facts quickly become fables that mislead the Spacey cadets but won't mislead a wise detective.  The following is a fact legend:

1531 Paul Coffey (currently 13th in some charts)
1532 Marie Xavier's original Milwaukee Badge number that never was changed or lost
1533  Mark Recchi (Currently 12th in some charts)

The above are not 600, three score and 6, but keep reading if you want to avoid problems typical of  lukewarm religion that CANNOT AND WILL NOT DETER YOU from the sinful patterns of your anti-TORAH behaviors.

I met a young male named 'Christopher' who I will rename  'Zero'' who had enough gear on to make him look  as Jewish as Barbara Streisand. He was not my 'type' as far a companion and he seemed a bit despondent as he was operating a computer in a library. He had a skullcap on and the little threads that some call 'tzit tzit' and others think are a mistake from a Singer sewing machine. He claimed he wanted to meet for shabbat, but I  intentionally delayed and met him on a Sunday evening at a safe neutral place, namely Tim Horton's in St. Clair, Michigan. 'Zero' refused to buy anything at Tim Horton's because it didn't meet up to HIS standards, but much of it was fit for any real saint trying to eat without going broke spending too much on items marked 'kosher'.  I assure you, Tim Horton's has less offense against real saints than the typical 'Easter' gathering does.  'Zero' admitted he had been an altar boy in the Catholic church, had served Baal and had been involved in witchcraft and sorcery. He did not seem stable nor fully recovered from his 'Harry Potter Type 666' disease cauased by believeing and empowering the sellers of lies. He was easily agitated by the music in Tim Horton's, which I also did not like but is easier to tolerate than a Carrie Underwood stage show. Tim Horton's does not have televisions in it to add more evil to the dining options they offer. Without a choice between the clean and the unclean, it is impossible to prove if you really WANT to obey the God of Moses.  'Zero' could not convince me to go outside or to go and talk in my car because I had no reason to trust in 'Zero's behavior pattern. Spiritually, he was weaker than I am even though he had spiritual accessories. Predators often disguise themselves as 'religious people', so  all humans need to learn to be defensive against one-on-one meetings with strangers, even if they are polite as Christopher was. "Zero' had no offenses against ME, but that might only be because I remained on Zebulon (code beryl) defense. ' Zero' stated that he visits his mother and is trying to improve his walk with Yeshua HaMeshiach.

A more stable Christopher, who I will refer to as '29'  even though I saw a possible last name on his jersey,invited me to watch hin play hockey at an ice rink for a local championship game.  '29' was polite, intelligent, trains at a local gym where I also train, and has no tattoos. He wisely referred to his girlfriend after inviting me, so I knew he was being kind to me not making a pass at me.  HIs invitation was as kind as invitations I used to get to Bible studies, but I knew the hockey game would not try to push a anti-Moses message my way like most Bible studies do these day.  29's team won by a score of 10 to 1 against the Assassins, and no one was seriously injured which means it was a good game. ON the way home, a serious traffic problem related to a roadway fire made me realize how time and chance do matter, and that we cannot predict when our last breath will be. I'm thankful for people like '29' since he is willing to listen as well as he is willing to relay facts rather than fiction.

What I did manage to do meeting 'Zero' was give a concise history of my religious history.
1. I was born innocent and got trained to be a Catholic.
2. I sinned a lot as a Catholic, became a Baptist and sinned a lot less than I did as a Catholic because of my fear of a pastor named Dean Noonan.
3. I get lured into a cult that lured me away from Christmas and Easter but not away from unclean meats consumption. I left them after I realized they were very wrong on serious issues.
4. I returned for a few years to protestant variations until by grace I fully realized Protestants continually commit organized crimes against the God of Israel.
5. I remembered warning from sabbath keepers, was lured away from eating abominations, and became saved by my faith in the Tenakh, which means the following the directions for those who are no longer Jew or Gentile, but want to on the right side of Eldad and Medad, not on the wrong side of Satan.
6. It  is not a miracle that I am much healthier now, it is an expectation of those who believe the dietary laws for the tribes of Israel and who practice what is good, not what is evil in the sight of the LORD.

I have no regrets for the above 6 step program I survived with a lot of help from real saints, real family and real friends, all of which are like 'good Samaritans'. Bad Samaritans are like my neighbors to the north, who are as useless as wax statues to the Kingdom of HVHY due to inability to save others since they are not yet saved due to their hypocrisy and lack of etiquette even though they claim to be 'Christians'.  There are many Catholics who I know that will fall into the 'Good Samaritan' category and get saved sooner than a divorce attorney such as Stuart Rottier will repent or confess to being party to the crime of  FELONY THEFT with his financial partner, Shane David Hendrikson.

I posed a question via a common communication area known as a locker rooom dry erase board regarding how WE, the true saints of the church of Philadelphia or 'local state of the union types', can counter attack those who have committed crimes against us, and one way is to try to obtain a confession of guilt from those who have committed crimes against us. At that point, the Scriptures dictate just how much restituation it will take for those guilty of something as common as  theft to be forgiven, not a circuit court judge.  If a confession of guilt cannot be obtained, then it is reasonable to pray to and ask favors from higher, good powers to either save our destroy our enemies. IF someone is really saved, they realize that they may not have to serve jail time but will have to back 4 times the amount of money that was obtained by theft, conspiracy to cheat an spouse out of their inheritance via divorce or by FRAUD, which is equal to submitting lies to their peers.

If your legend at 42 is Darren Sharper, it will hold up better than a Shane David Hendrikson Wittenburg football legend if you are a Packer fan. If your legend at 42 is Beddy Ebsen in a football jersey, it is about like Chelios  Spartan hockey; which means it is weaker not Sharper. Uniform codes matter, so if you go to the biblical book of Luke as your legend for '42' , you will be better off than using any Smith as your legend, since Smith is very vague. I suppose Sister Bay Wisconsn is another 42 legend, as is Ohio Player routers through Cleveland if you are a D4 person.

I never met 'slipkid68', but I have seen Jaromir Jagr in a short game, so legends at 68 still matter as much as kegends at Fast19 and 86Smart.  Be wise as a honey badger, my friends, especially when Ran Dayne and MIchael Bennett are in your Wisconsin Badger running back memories.

Recall score: Wisconsin 66, Xavier 63 if you want to be alert when the Pachniak vs. Bruckner lines open up like Batman's cave.  Female names change as a part of marriage, but when males start trying to concela their identity by coming up with false names, there should be more than a red flag thrown out of a golf hole and onto the green area.  The sequence of Jackson/Xavier/ Ortiz/Hendrikson needs very careful splitting if the proper confessions are going to come out of the moths of the most guilty males who have been and who are examples of unrighteousness, in family trees, not examples of righteousness and truthfulness. I have to fight the battles I am stuck in yet, and holy Justice requires good holy offense against deceivers and criminals.

Next blog: how to safely  test the spirit of people who claim to be  Christians, kings or have taken  leadership positions



No comments:

Post a Comment