Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sadly, The Spirit of Hitler Frequents The Macomb Corners Park

'Easter Sunday' is a day that is as useless as Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday and participating in Easter services is not considered 'good works'.  I do recall writing an editorial to the Mosinee Times many years ago noting the sad truth that Sunday keepers will walk past trash and sing songs to pagan entities sooner than they would make sure their community is clean and virtually litter free even though it is a fact that cleanliness adds to the health and safety of  a neighborhood. Decent habitats for animals that are not in the humane society cages should be as important as preparing an ark if your perspective is proper.

Once again, I decided to do good and not do evil on a regular non-sabbath day. Dropping plastic toys for children to search for in already filthy communities is as stupid as buying a case of Coca-Cola for a diabetic just because they want it. . The spirit of the Macomb township is very depressing to a person who rather be a good example yet can find no one willing to do as I do.  Cleaning up the small wetlands on the east side of West Park Estates is good works, and with over 20 bags of trash off the ground due to my voluntary labor maybe someone will finally realize I am a good neighbor who cares more about the environment than their State Farm Agent.

ONce again, I asked a reasonable request from strangers who were nearby as I was alert enough to be vexed by all the litter. The spirit of a swine is not bothered by littter, byt the spirit of a saint is troubled by all the trash and lazy attitude that permeates communities like a anti-holiness plague. The firsr group of people who would probably call themselves 'black people' refused to pick up even one bag of litter, claiming they just ate and then were foolish enough to say 'Sorry,  Happy Easter'. Intentional refusal to do a very small but good work is the same as intentional sin and is not forgiven by the words 'Sorry'. I told them they could keep the spirit of Jesse Jackson Jr and Hitler and they went on their lazy way without either of us getting physically injured.

An even worse group came over to the roller rink area. I asked a male if he would be willing to pick up the trash in the roller blade bench area  and he said he would, but then only picked up one pice of trash instead of the 4 or 5 piece that would have cleaned up the entire area. His spirit was verbally better but his work ethic was terrible; some other later identified him as a 'fire man'.

In order to be fair and balanced and not target black people for spiritual testing,  2 white women with 1 black obese black man cam into the area and I asked them if they would be willing to pick up one bag of trash. They refused, and I called them 'unkind'. which was the most diplomatic word possible to use against an obvious enemy. The obese black man named 'Barry' claimed his father is a police officer and that I insulted his wife, but I only stated a fact. 'Barry' started babbling at the mouth like he was on the Jery Springer show, and I couldn't even explain why I asked them for assistance. Again, if humans do not respond to a reasonable request in a non-emergency situation, you know they are worse than a brood of vipers. The arrogant white women implied that 'I didn't take my medication' and their attempt to insult me only made further fools out of them. People who are lazy or improperly medicated aren't bothered by litter and garbage in their neighborhoods  as they prepare for useless events like the Boston Marathon.   Why bother creating more parks in Macomb when there are already too many terrible citizens using the ones we have?    Rarely does private property get as filled with litter as public parks in affluent areas where the statues of Mary  or  replicas of Santa Claus have never once stooped down to lift up an injured person or confront the spirit of anti-Christ.

IDeally, if Barry and his two unkind women would have been fearful enough of my attempts to get help cleaning up the play area, the Macomb County Sheriff would have corrected them and thanked my for being a thoughtful  anti-crime citizen, since intentional littering is against the law. I did place a fake phone call to Rodney Weary just to entertain myself in a situation that only had one winner in it spiritually and mentally, and that winner was me even though Barry's fools would never realize that winners do pick up garbage voluntarily from time to time, even without getting asked by another spiritual winner.

"Barry''s claim of helping with habitat for Humanity was useless as soon as I said I built a house for battered women. 'Barry' typifies what is wrong with  typical males in a communities worldwide, not what is right with them. A good man would have said, 'Sure, we can help'.  Men like Barry should never expect angelic forces to come to his aid or to his families aid since he prefers to retain a spirit of haughtiness, an uncooperative spirit and a anti-holy spirit.

If you refuse to feel what its like picking up trash in wooded areas, why should you expect someone to search for missing children in wooded areas?  Broken glass in the woods could seriously injure more than the animals that Riley Sheahan regularly visits and then lets other people report to try to make him look like a 'good guy. Visiting the humane society is as useless as visiting a scorpion in a zoo.

I wonder if there will ever be a day when people rather help me or be willing to learn from me than attempt to mock me as they CHOOSE to be examples of bad Samaritans which ultimately are dangerous strangers that enter our local parks but who will not be allowed to enter the kingdom of God when the final trump sounds.

I hate Easter, because it is based on myths and as a result is not a day that brings forth good and clean meats of the Holy Spirit of prophets such as Isaiah or Micah, but like any other day, it does offer the opportunity to those who are saved to reject the spirit of laziness and hypocrisy which still pereates Protestant and Catholic congregations..   If the only way that I can reject the spirit of easter is by picking up garbage, I am thankful I am able to reject the spirit of Easter by choice.

Like the worshippers of Edward G. Robinson , too many people rose up to play today rather than believing Moses.

No comments:

Post a Comment