Saturday, March 26, 2016

Number 32: Remember Hovin

The 32nd word alphabetically in the Hebrew Bible  means 'angel. If you can't throw throw your 'Cinderella' type tapes and Harry Potter books into an incinerator or into your trash bin, it is because you rather deny science, Truth and reality and as a result believe unrealistic lies sold by professional deceivers.

Another crying shame has been revealed upon the testimony on  Michael Rood's 'Shabbat NIght Live'. recorded on March 25th, 2016.  If I heard correctly, Jim and Penny Caldwell obtained items the wrong way, namely by smuggling items out of Egypt, and have not been jailed yet. Conversely, Mr. Hovin obeyed the local United States laws and was attacked by liars, atheist thugs and federal anti-Truth henchman  worse than Eulalio Hernandez in their moral fiber.

A man transferred 32 times for almost 10 years in federal prison system for a crime he did not commit  is actually  a serious was crime against the United States of America that will not be erased.   In contrast, my few days in jail for defending myself when I was also trying to protect my business assets from being 'smuggled' from me by an employee only reveals that the LORD knew HOvin vcould handle a lot more pain than I could, possibly because he had a family that loved him through it instead of being a family that was trying to ruin him. The 32nd time I tried to water ski. I failed, but on the 33rd attempt, I succeeded to do something I really purposed to do but  that wasn't necessary for my salvation. There is going to be more than a boatlaod of people who find out they failed to be saved because their first attempt at salvation ended up as an 'incomplete'  due to lack of wisdom and understanding of the nature of the God of  the Israelites.

There is always a  contrast between the testimony of people, just as there is a contrast from one traffic offender's testimony to the next in municipal court. If Hovin was persecuted  under the Bush administration, it's another sickening example of how leaders that emerge from the
Ivy league' are as hazardous as mistletoe to the health of an anti-Christmas tree. I survived times of incarceration due to real angelic protection even while I was surrounded by humans with demonic spirits. LIkewise, Hovin must have had better angelic protection than Abraham LIncoln had or he would not have lived to reveal the serious sins of pompous attorneys who conspired against him.

I, like Hovin, saw and heard many elected and appointed officials lie and protect liars and real felons rather than defend the Truth and defend good citizens who have faith in the Most HIgh God. False accusations were brought up against other apostles and saints in history in real efforts to try to destroy goodness and let greedy, evil and morally ugly corrupted heretics rise to or prolong their time in power. Being in a federal prison for almost ten years for a crime that had a maximum of 6 months POSTED in the law is such a grevious abuse of power against a citizen that it is a miracle judgment against the United States has been delayed as long as it has been. Committing suicide does not eliminate the sins of the federal judge that incarcerated Hovin.

I remember the dau I sat on Hebron street in Charlotte and mourned the loss of my first child as I peacefully protested against abortion. Compnnies like Disney push and sell more anti-science lies to the world than a good science teacher ever did. When I saw Hovin on camera, he reminded me of my chemistry teacher Win Parkinson Would anyone care or cry if Win Parkinson was arrested and jailed for almost ten years based on false accusations? A few might, and those few would be like me; remember that I am the opposite of people like Shane David Hendrikson of other liars who sin and fail to repent/ When people fiail to repent, it is because too many people have lied to them and told them they are  'forgiven' because Yeshua died on the cross.  Forgiveness is an opportunity that first requires restitution in the cases of theft, and theft is one of the EASIEST sins to be forgiven for if you repent properly.

I am sickened to hear of another decent citizen that has been incarcerated by unrighteous and unjust government, and at the same time I am amazed of how a man like Hovin is not only of sound mind, but is not afraid to tell the Truth in public.  Make sure you remember that Abaddon is on the LORD's side, and try to keep the faith of the prophets such as Jeremiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment