Thursday, March 10, 2016

Dick's Sporting Goods= Wrong Message for Truth Series

It is foolish to 'give up everything' to try to get an Olympic medal hung around your pagan neck. In order to combat the messages pushed by the carnal into the spiritual realm, use the following legal rebuttals to 'Dick's' Olympic message:

A) An olympic medals is less useful than a millstone.

B) A Canadian dime is better for Zebulon than an Olympic medal, since it is a useful and light Zebulon burden to bear.

C) Brazil is a nasty, corrupt and very dangerous habitation of demons, not  the holy land. Those who are drawn to Rio will be deemed unfit for good spiritual duty and placed on the spiritual bramble list due to their desire for gold instead of holy half shekels.  This is a straight Philadelphia money line suitable for Asher.

D) Don't be surprised if whosoever goes to the Olympics does not return from the Olympics, since they are taking too much risk for too little rate of return.  A holy week trip to  9th and  Clevelan street in Milwaukee is a better goal for wise athletes who prefer reality than temporal national flag  games..

E) Bruce Jenner is a prime example of a reason to avoid the Olympics completely. Helen Richmond students know a Baush and Lomb Science award beats an Olympic medal in a one-on-one true Worth Smith level of intelligent competition.

F) Boycott 'Dick's Sporting Goods' and go buy your sporting goods at Dunham's or Meijer's if you are smarter than Bruce Jenner and are able to reject the heathen carnal messages that contradict the message of  chosen apostles and  the typical Gadite.

G) Dick Forss  and Dick Geske would have a better message than Dick Peterson and Dick's Sporting Goods when it comes to handling important  living bodies correctly.

H) When it gets sillier and Hillier at hockey rinks, its still better than running around under the sun in Brazil for no good and no holy reason.

I) A real saint would rather try to win a sheep red heifer than an Olympic medal.   Sometimes it is bettter to think about the I the Ayon and Issachar seals than about USA team sports.

J) I have decided to call this 13th month of the 68th year  of the current state of Israel 'Paul Coffey month' since Paul Coffey is much too smart to go to the summer Olympics. Remember your anti-Gretzy position!

K) For those who are stupid enough to think that a Callaway golf club is the fast road to real and necessary forgiveness, you have been deceived, just as 'The Blues Brothers' fans have been deceived by Hollywood idiots who disrespect the image of a nun. The word 'forgiving' should not be used lightly used lightly, just as finding property that is not yours should not be taken lightly ESPECIALLY if there is a way to identify it and track down the owner  who might have left it behind accidently. Such is the case with my IPod that contains many phhots on it, so if the person who picked up from the Macomb Corners Park this week wants to return it, they should be able to leave it on my fron porch, since there even is pictures of my nearby house on it. If you do not return it, you will not be forgiven for possessing an item that is not of nominal value to the lost and found section of the Macomb  Corners Park (turn it into an employee) or  by returning it to my residence at the corner of Estates Lane and 25 Mile road in area code 48042. There seems to be a need to remind people of moral obligations when pieces of value are found that are not EASILY replaced. When there is personal photos on an item, it is not easily replaced, but a inexpensive piece of jewelry or a crystal angel IS easily replaced. If your Probert/White line leads you to  a CrY  line, be assured that a IPod that is not recovered by me is nothing for me to cry about. A good and holy God does demand reasonable efforts to recover or return lost or stolen property by proper owners so they do not have the wrong attitude when something more important like the HOLY SPIRIT is missing in their lives. Keep in mind that anything I, as a homeowner or a renter (includes  hotel rooms), might have had to leave behind in haste due to an emergency like I have had to do several times was not 'gifted' to the unjust person who took over my property.  When I left all my belonging behind at 1602 Mary Lane in Knowton, WI, never did I think that my state would prevent me from gaining access to my own business property and my family belongings basedon the words of a liar named Shane David Hendrikson after I told the truth during an  incident where I had to use a miinimal  amount of self defense in order to be able to flee and seek safety from an dangerous husband. When the sheriff's department refused to take a report from me regarding his plans to 'replace me permanently the actually aided and abetted him in his felony.   I mourn more often about the loss of true faith in the God of Israel by people who I had once been in bible studies with me or been been at my home than about the thefts of my belongings , but both are serious matters that are not easily rectified and  no easilyt forgiven in the eyes of my LORD who presented his word to Moshe on Mount Sinai.   I recovered my Ipod with my family pictures in it with a reasonable legal search . If only Shane David Hendrikson and Marathon County authorities would have let me properly and thoroughly search through ALL OF  MY OWN BELONGINGS AND BUSINESS PROPERTY before Stuart Rottier pushed his unholy plans against me through the court system, they might have been able to avoid serious judgments against them that I fully expect my LORD to execute against them eventually.

L) Wen a Rob Blake line 48 line splits at Tony Granato, Blake Lewis of Waukesha area versus Robin Ortiz of the MIlwaukee area is a fair head to head match up when it comes to salvation, natural attraction situations,  hospitality,Truth and moral attitude breaking points. Expect more splits to occur in order to sift through the true blue London topaz lines, which do not include the name 'Jeter' for a divine  providence reason.. Do not confuse Teretha Allison with  the basketball stool sample by the name of 'Allison Williams'. True police lines have to get tested just like any other teephone, sudden death and sudden life lines depending on who isanchoring your tug of war team  at the  bottomless pit, also known as 'the Abaddon  hole'..

 That's the end of the Alexander Hamoilton money production lines, and always remember that Andes mints are a better selection than Junionr Mints when the York teams split at McCabe and Dick.





No comments:

Post a Comment