Friday, September 18, 2020

Shut and Closed Cases Have Consequences

 When people  are not willing to be open to discussion or be specific about inaccurate statements that may have developed from believing someone who was lying to you, the intentional liar is in more trouble than the person who was not corrected specifically about what they had reported that was incorrect but not an INTENTIONAL DECEPTION. For instance, I have been told that I resemble Bonnie Raitt, but I am not Bonnie Raitt and I do not know if the person who relayed that information to me was trying to insult me or compliment me but his OUTPUT was a result of what input he had previously received in his human information network. If I now declare that my daughter-in-law resembles the woman who portrays 'Rory' on 'The Gilmore Girls', I do not know if my daughter-in-law would consider that a compliment or an insult, but visually it seems accurate to me, Our truthful perspective can be changed, but if we are untruthful about our perspective we are deceiving others intentionally and relationships that are currently not bearing good fruit will continue in their status quo situation.

Do you seek a doctor who wants you to lie about how you feel inwardly and on the surface ? Being untruthful with a doctor is as wrong as being untruthful with your family members or neighbors, since wrongs don't get corrected by continuing to intentionally deceive others OR yourself. People often lie to themselves until they believe a lie. No matter how many times I might try to convince myself that I look like Kevin Costner the 24th victim of his fake Coast Guard numbers, I actually don't look anything like Kevin Costner to non-blind people. A Marathon County Wisconsin deputy who was too lazy or too inept to their his job correctly stated that I was 'nothing but difficult', and that was his perspective. The perspective of a lazy deputy was his opinion at a time I wanted appropriate felony charges issued against an actual felon but the lazy public servant decided to IGNORE my appropriate legal request. As a result of his lack of cooperation in a serious matter, I have as bad of an opinion of the Marathon County Sheriff's Department as I do of UWM.ORG. My opinion will not change until those units start living down to their expectations rather than thinking they are not subject to public complaints.

Doors have been shut to me BY THE FEARFUL even though I desired to meet with my accusers and attempt to rectify a dispute involving matters of importance.  I am not the person that lumped the fearful into the same category as liars heading for  some sort of  'Lac Du Flambeau' experience, but the Book of Revelation does, but that is a path, a חוץ  ,  I rather not embark upon.

I would have rather sat down face to face in a peaceful process with my accusers  and then correct any incorrect information that they received from my blog or some other form of communication than reject an opportunity for us to  be forgiven. Any plan to try to increase wickedness, prevent reconciliation in a REAL family  or lack of effort to try and correct a misunderstanding is a wicked sinful plan.  

Unjustified fear is a from of paranoia; there is justified fear of judgment which causes a few to properly repent. I am sorry for any unintentional errors I have made and will seek mercy for those transgressions from  יהוה־נשי    .  Cases are often closed because 1 party was unwilling to forgive another and the prosecution then completes a case successfully by punishing a guilty person or by stating that the accuser who shut the door on an investigation had a  'baseless'  AKA unjustified or unsubstantiated complaint.

The 7th month is nigh, and a sequence of events will once again unfold that will be unique in history,. I don't intend to invest in trinkets from Lee Ayers, but I will be joyous when my stolen olive-colored briefcase  from Mitchell Leather Works is replaced with an even more beautiful  tri-colored version.

Whoever stole my briefcase never sought forgiveness and did not compensate me for my what they intentionally stole, therefore is not forgiven according to the rules of the יהוה   units of separation rather than engagement.

Does is matter than Kirk Coussins is temporarily in 79th place and Daunte Culpepper is in 80th place? Variables is why Eric Boulton's 79 points is now a constant at 'Au' sectionals. My instructors are not opposed to legal scientific ways of conducting tests in order to prove or disprove a matter. יהוה־נשי  is one of my instructors.

I will be blessed by whatever town or turf remains open to me on Yom Teruah, which I will observe starting the evening of September 18, 2020 AD( Gregorian date). There is no good reason to complain about not being in the Tel Dan or Tel Aviv area or anywhere else in the Dimona area if a person is unwilling to view their current location as a place to practice having  appropriate etiquette toward their neighbors  and toward family members who are willing to view the practices of a scattered Yshraely. Please use your remaining time to refine and improve the skills and talents that you have, to do good unto yourself and others and to SERIOUSLY rehearse behaviors pleasing to  יהוה , which includes an expectation of punishment to those intentionally behaving wickedly  .  

Yom Kippur processes are mentioned in the 'Book of Revelations' probably read  and studied my millions of people in the past 40 years. Yom Kippur is not a Jewish feast, since it is a time appointed by  יהוה  who is not defined by the term 'Jewish'.

🕯🕯🕯🕯

No comments:

Post a Comment