Monday, September 14, 2020

Cold 1263 Crosby the 39th Pause Way: Sanipass Vs. Turgeon

I wonder if I will ever again hear the terrific musical talents of my son, of which he may have received from his maternal side. ( It's not that easy remembering to do what a counselor recommended but I am supposed to keep trying to include a positive   𝅘𝅥𝅮 note  .)  For now, other musical talents from 'The Yellowjackets' are often able to provide encouraging sounds of tumult while day 1994 might be closing out in Pittsburgh Penguin C87 style.

Idiots and propaganda panda people won't admit that west coast fires are intended to cause normal people to fear and repent of their sins. Wicked governors often bring curses, and the west coast of the USA is loaded with abnormal people who won't repent of their sins. Bob Theil doesn't seem to be a propaganda panda and he does refer to himself as a non-Protestant Christian, of which there are very few in deed.

A brief study of  the concept of being part of a team or opposed to a team should include the book of Haggai, which names the 24th day and 6th month through the 7th month and 21st day as unique time for temple rebuilding. Let's say the new 'Au' standard is now Jean Ratelle, since he has made it to age 79 and currently is perched ahead of Sidney Crosby in points. 1 POINT is not what a sturdy building sits upon. Ratelle must have been a decent NY Ranger and a unique 19 stich who I decided to become familiar with as day 1267 approached like a paying customer in the day at the Hockey Hall of Fame.

Sons sometimes become the opposite of their father only if their father is publicly ridiculed, rebuked and corrected or privately seen as wicked as the father of Curtis Martin. Patience is not supposed to lead toward laziness, but sometimes does. The book of Haggai suggests that the remnant not become lazy now and do whatever good works they are able to do, even if unemployed or retired and surviving on a pension.

I suppose if I had to choose a teammate, it would be Everett Sanipass, a 1st round pick of the Chicago Blackhawks in the same year I was trying to stay awake in Captain Gersonde's class and I would not  choose Pierre Turgeon.  However, both of those men now have a son in minor league hockey, and what they learned from their mother and father might affect their output.  Thus, Dominic Sanipass vs. Nikita Krivokrasov seems like a unique balance of Chicago Blackhawk history which I will dwell upon like others have dwelt upon  Vashti  the Demoted vs. Candice Queen of Ethopia as I continue to believe Isaiah 58:7-8 and Deuteronomy chapter 27.

The grandchildren of Roland Hendrikson (Wittenberg) or the grandchildren of David Snyder (Iola) might want to see what Val Turgeon is doing with a Wahlstrom, while I wait patiently for them to be allowed to spend time with the author of this post, who is  neither a felon nor a pedaphile from Netflix. Since I am not allowed direct contact with those grandchildren, I am not opposed to resorting to indirect contact as a legal way to see who's hook is still on what fishing leader. Sure, I got unfavorable verbal reviews from Hendrikson and Snyder, but a courageous person goes beyond audibles which is why Baruch (H1263) ended up as secretary of  the prophet Yerymiyahu  after an unholy king didn't like what was written on the little Jeremiah scroll and tossed it into the fire . (Jeremiah Gambrell school).

Pierre Turgeon has been described as a dog by Sanipass, but indeed the Bible which many Protestants rarely study also describes those unfit for inclusion on team  יהוה as dogs, whoremongers, unbelieving and fearful. I was not inclined to refer to the son of Roland Hendrikson as 'Shaner Dog' because I considered that term to be degrading and uncomplimentary. However, people who apparently knew his characteristics better than I did were allowed to call him 'Shaner Dog'.

I don't want any dogs in my household, and Yehovah does not allow dogs in his non-secret dwelling place  (temple) for a clean reason.  The people who will swallow a swine are no different than those who will swallow the flesh of squid,octopus,  oysters and canines  which is not uncommon in Asian communities, and that is my biblically based dietary opinion which those who don't believe the book of Deuteronomy won't agree with.

If you took a job in public 'ministry' and did not expect to be judged publicly, you had unrealistic expectations of what has to occur in the units of people who claim to represent 'God' or misrepresent 'Jesus Christ'. Proper judgment HAS to occur in order for a few to be judged and then set in place within the 144,000.  It is hypocritical to openly ridicule politicians and police officers and then be 'hurt' when those who were unassisted or harmed by your religious unit rebuke your lack of decent etiquette toward them, toward your parents. grandparents and siblings. I know of people who are entrenched in 'Christian missionary' works who will not speak peaceably to their siblings, their non-swift current in-laws or their non-Christian parents and such people are not good leaders in a community nor are they good role models for their children.

 I actually intentionally tried to be unresponsive to my mother and father to test my spirit when they seemed to be opposed to me in a few areas that has resulted in 'hurt' feelings. Thanks to יהוה, I could NOT let that type of unkind spirit prevail in my body toward my parents since such a lack of etiquette toward them would be evidence of moral depravity and rejection of biblical instructions from  יהוה   .  If my parents hide from me or disappear like a dog after fathering a puppy and not wanting to provide meals for them, I would be unable to show them any kindness nor mercy even I desired to.

As James Ingram once sang 'Don't be afraid, I'll meet you halfway'.  There is a midpoint to every lifetime, and we know not what that midpoint is until our lifespan in complete. People I met when I was 30 years old  that I met 'halfway' were often as decent as Robert DeLeon and Ronald Quackenbush , but if I survive until 70, the people who I met at 35 were the midpoint people of the Mosinee area such as Cody Davidowski and Michael Pekarski. There are midpoint prophesies of 7 year periods that are a topic of some conversations and totally evaded by other conversations.

Beware of the recent Adrian Peterson and Tom Brady teams of deception and trickery, since Crosby 65 and Mason Crosby are not going to evolve in Coleman chicken on a  Marysville, Michigan plate. I gave away the signed phot I had of Adrian Peterson to a Marine City football player; I didn't give away my signed picture of Randy Moss because it was a gift from a young man who was a true friend of mine at the time he gave me that gift.

What or who influences a person to discontinue a true friendship, which has to include honesty?  Amy Stroik decided tto start screaming at me to take behavior changing medications because I questioned her daughter Angela's lack of etiquette toward me during a hockey camp. Prior to that public outburst from Amy Stroik of Knowtlon, she  used to be a friend of mine but when I confronted her about being dishonest regarding the blueberries they sold, she 'unfriended' me literally because I expected her to conduct business honestly while she represented 'Christianity' on her barn.  Yeshua referred to Judas as 'friend' and I do not believe Yeshua was trying to deceive the onlookers. The man whom he called 'friend' later realized he had been deceived by local 'church' leaders and instead of murdering those who deceived him, he got killed in  manner that is still a disputable topic.

There is not always food to go along with thoughts, but inappropriate dietary intake does affect your thought process. Brain function is a serious matter which can be improved or demolished by your own weekly method of operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment