Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Shall We Give Private Accusers The Desire Of Their Eyes?

Should I attempt another feat as daring as jumping into the Cumberland River by trying to solve a problem by ignoring it? I once was given a note when  a person I was married to did not want to battle to remain head of household when another family member,(me) was struggling with disease and had  unseemly behavior that had been induced by legal intake of prescription drugs. His decision to flee affected my son and so did the note that he last left me prior to his divorce request, which read "I love you very much but I will never be a Baptist. I hope your God helps you.'

Since I have accepted a challenge to initiate a post by writing something positive about my son, Richard, I recall that my son Richard tried to courageously comfort me in 1995 at the age of 12. Richard and I sat down in our rented flat at a kitchen table and I went over Scriptures with him, hoping he and I would learn together. We went to Bible studies at the homes of wealthy but rather secretive people such as Wayne Lepak, Anders Lewis and Tom Blakeman .  Richard was a more kind and more polite than most children his age throughout his school age years and even though some private accusers stated that it was only 'God who molded him into the person he was for 2 decades' and that me as his mother, nor my parents nor his school teachers, nor his hockey companions and not even fellow Bible students had anything to do with his typically pleasant, optimistic, well-behaved and  physically HEALHTY status; that female accuser bore false witness and she never repented of her verbal knife that pierced me, the mother of Richard;  she became contimually interested in Richard, who in my opinion was very unlike her father .

I can't see my child Qeseth yet, but I believe she has shown me mercy and compassion because I OPENLY repented of seeking an abortion as easily as many WRONGLY and selfishly seek a divorce.  Her name,קשת   , is precious and holy in my sight. I cannot deny that she is my child, and I cannot deny that I am the mother of my son Richard, and I love enough to be willing to steer him from the errors of his ways, even if Richard chooses never to have mercy and compassion toward me . What about men like Timothy Severud , ruined by a protestant sect that caused people to reject natural affections and that systematically divided families, often segregated adult people from their natural flesh which is even less hazardous than what typical big $ enitities such as UWM.ORG does with it's deployment of infants and children into foreign land WARS?  Who encourages secrecy amongst their own sect  rather than open accounts of good and bad occurrences such as has been recorded in the 'Acts of the Apostles' , adults who did not go into evangelical work in distant lands with minor children, even toddlers, set into the middle of their warfare?  Yoseph in Egypt received mercy and compassion from people in a community after  serving prison time, and the folly of  Protestant anti-יהוה   units such as UWM.ORG was not in Yoseph. George and Martha Washington were not ashamed to be a gardener, to set in a congregation that looked upon  יהוה rather than a raise up a crucifix and fix his eyes upon the Vatican and Henry the VIII Christmas trees; I suppose George Washington was the the antithesis of Pierre Turgeon in many ways.

I have seen and heard the woes of other parents and seen the tears of the damage done when a person dismembers himself or herself from their parents or family members who has raised them up  safely through their childhood years alongside remaining family members; when that person  is not concerned if his parents bleed to death after he has willfully cut himself off from his mother of father due to lack of humility, that person has murder in their heart, not an attempt to please or assist in his parents sanctification process!  Don't be a hypocrite. What can you rectify in your family tree before the last trump sounds swiftly and you remain cut off by your choice to be grafted into a fruitless dead Christmas party systems that has lead nations into poverty, gluttony and lack of discernment regarding prophetic awareness weeks and proper reckoning of  barley crop and autumn booth ingathering matters?

The fact is that  'God'  alone never bears sole responsibility for the actions of loosed people who are aware of  God  but oddly unaware of  that יה  and his angel יהוה  is supposed to guide, rule and reign over God, which is only a possible spelling of the tribe in 7th place historically that gets sealed 3rd according to prophesy..
When I mention 'we', I consider myself with  יהוה    utilizing a non-secret journal, a written garden, such as this. If we give the private accusers what the desire of their eyes, our testimony for or against them will not be able to be seen by those seeking accurate reports or trying to debunk false reports by comparing what has been written to what has been seen and heard. However, when written reports and written warnings cease at the request of private accusers who are unwilling to discuss matters openly and with Scriptures in hand as the guidelines for proper battle strategies, will those private accusers then instantly change into perfected beings who now LOVE the person preparing to let her accusers have their way for 3 to 4 years?  If I openly reverted to only verbal discussions with those unafraid of me, it will be like  plucking out the eyes of people who offended me because although they offered no genuine kindness nor concern for me for years, they still reared up and objected to what WE have been able to do to survive.

The USA constitution was drawn up by people who referred to themselves as WE, and I do believe the USA constitution was not developed to be an anti-יהוה   document or we would never have been able to learn about Yehovah nor the prophet Haggai. As I drove past a street labeled 'BARD' the Port Huron area, I knew that BARD meant 'spotted' animals, and sometimes hail because I had studied that word on day 1,261. It has not been a waste of my time to review Hebrew words used in the Scriptures alphabetically for 3,069 days. BARD is in the middle of LOMBARDI Street near Highway HH in Wisconsin in case you are seeking post signs less reliable than a blue  topaz.

Jehovah Jirah had been seen on the car of Peter Dylan Campbell of St. Lucia, WI many years ago, and I wonder what has happened to Peter and his wife Fadia. I also will wonder what will happen to my son Richard who I have loved more than I have loved Fadia Campbell. I miss spending time with people that I have truly loved, but we the people of  Gd(jacinth) or even Zebulun(beryl) are still loved  and not deserted by our ruler  יה  and a courageous brilliant rear guard, יהוה  .

If we post any news or poetry, it will not include the legal names of those who have been our accusers to let their identities freely defect to another realm. It seems those who claim they would walk 500 miles in reality would not even put a postage stamp on a card nor believe Isaiah's writings in Chapters 57 nd 58 nor Deuteronomy 27:16 as they  once again reject an opportunity to uphold Yom Teruah and the Feast of Tabernacles with joyfulness of heart and a church of Philadelphia mind set toward  יה  .

Thus, we shall conclude this post, not as Shane David Hendrikson did by fleeing with much wealth to the arms of Stuart Rottier and Cheryl Brown, not in a 'hands off'' cowardice routine of  Pierre Turgeon, nor shall we be reverting to the  'Robin Michael Ortiz' method of  fleeing to an attorney amd hiding with our old parents in the process of a battle, but maybe more as Dan Cloutier or Everett Sanipass might do before a battle is completed.

What I write in a hockey closet doesn't stay in a hockey closet; Las Vegas commercials emits falsehoods, and Michigan might be full of pure 2nd hand chalk information, but Michigan is not purifed.

 ( Hebrew word Strongs # 1997 is not the same as 3071.)

"We have contacted and attempted to alert you very much for over 5 years, but we will never be loosed from the guidance of יהוה, thus we can never become anti-commandment nor anti-יהוה persons of interest. We hope you resist sin with all your strength, that you become holy, purified ans sanctified and that any lips that utter falsehoods get destroyed as necessary. May all your false idols become worthless as a scorched, officially dead  'Christmas tree' , As for us and our anti-0 household, we shall depend upon the teachings and instruction from   יהוה   ."

🎺🎺🎺🎺

No comments:

Post a Comment