Friday, April 10, 2020

The Sieve of Isaiah Chapter 30: There's Mikita at 14!

While tossing ground barley and fine almond dust into unleavened bread on  millstone day H#2911, the subsequent day 2912 refers to the action of the grindstone.

טחון

That's adds up to 723 in case you finally lost hope in X=10. Steve Alley and Badger Bowl checks might matter now.
 Thankfully, I recall the large grindstone I noticed in the Berea, Ohio area. Isaiah 47:2 is one of the multiple referrals to the 'grinding process', which was mentioned by Yeshua. It seems as though providence put Vernon and Iginla side by side in my 2912 combo rather than Carew and Rodgers. Vernon and Iginla are both 16th, yet the 17th letter to appear in the lamb scroll is the tet. As the tet is the leading letter of the 8th year, I find it remarkable that H2925 refers to the casting down of a ruler and the Y letter series gears up at about June 6th.... D-day again. What a shame that the occupants of 4054 County Highway P in Oneida County, Wisconsin had no interest in terms such as Pentecost, Shavuot, 'the 50',  Mikita, Chyla or Halak and only wanted anti-יהוה  words such as 'Derringer' or 'Drazkowski'  or 'Cler'  or 'pork pizza' to adorn their anti-Bible club of  retirees.   Maybe Joshua Cebula of Bevent can go in and teach Larry and Renee Mizewski about 'no mercy, no mulligan, and no hope of glad tidings' for the anti-Bible retirees who were fearful and unbelieving when I sought signs of intelligence among their hypocritical group. Eventually, I  saw signs of kindness, reason and intelligence in Rhinelander Honda and in the attitude of the on-duty Rhinelander Police officers who didn't understand why the Mizewski invitation excluded those such as me who studied the Scriptures and were intrigued by more than the bar code on a cheap can of Budweiser.  When I was a sinner, Mizewski's gang felt comfortable near me but when I stopped sinning, they ( Mizewski's old goats) hated me without a cause. Therefore, being angry with my brothers when I have cause to be angry with them is allowed, but the Mizewski's wouldn't even qualify as 'brother' material.  The police officers in Charlotte, NC and even little Richmond, Michigan helped mend some of the wounds that Mizewski's gang caused.

If Michael Landon showed up reading about stone altars, James Bradley Junior mints and Moses, would Larry Mizewski call 911 or complain to the operator of UPTV?

  A baby crib is more useful than a coffin to those police officers who became vexed at the orders they were given to  be official security guards for Milwaukee's abortion clinics where innocent babes are murdered. Why then ask those same public officials to try to save the 'life' of adults who decided to toy with drugs when they were not defenseless?  How many people were called 'disorderly' when  striking a known felon in the face while OFF duty before running for protective cover in the state of Wisconsin? My memory is sharper than my lead pencils.

A cold Blue Moon is not a rosy April full moon.

While I was considering my grandmother's early years in Europe, I stumbled across another Hebrew name tossed from the Scriptures into the ice hockey arena and suddenly I saw:

H4386: Mikita - bursting, shattering
מכתה

No comments:

Post a Comment