Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Find An Elephant To Correct Esaac Israel!

Why would a person who claims to love יהוה then tell his neighbor to speak falsehoods?  A person who truly loves יהוה would not tell his neighbors or his audience to INTENTIONALLY speak falsehoods.

Esaac Israel suggested on his April 1, 2020 Bible Study presentation that it is appropriate to behave like a Mexican who knows no English when offered a chance to understand 'Miranda' warnings.  Since when did Yeshua or Paul or Daniel ever openly lie to try to escape punishment for doing what they were supposed to be doing? Yeshua, Paul in front of Agrippa and Daniel prior to becoming 'lion bait' did not lie to try to escape ARREST.

It is shameful to hear an unworthy opponent such as Esaac Israel to speak like Stuart Rottier rather than be more honorable and tell the audience who is looking for guidance that it is better to lie or to fake being some kind of unintelligent Mexican than to tell the truth and trust that  the will of      shall be accomplished. Did Esaac Israel forget the phrase that states that liars will have a place in the lake of fire, yet he is telling his audience to lie and pretend they do no understand what they heard OR to deny the crime they committed?

I went to a real physician today who is wiser than Gretchen Whitmer. I was asked to fill in a form that would reveal how I perceived myself.   Here were my most appropriate honest answers when not given a 'multiple guess' form:

RACE: North American
Nationality: USA citizen
Religion: Yahwehist ( יהוה ist  )

I considered that some people might want to deny their religion, deny their NATION of origin and fail a 'color chart' test by choosing black, white, yellowish or 'other' as a race. I was treated very decently by the staff, underlined the phrase in a form that said I had the right to refuse medical attention/treatment, and the staff that was actually on duty and working looked nothing like the overdressed bodies seen on most television stations to frighten people.  I suspect my doctor is even wiser than Benjamin Carson in his perspective during a time when most USA citizens are being treated as though we are what Esaac Israel wants us to be, namely illiterate as a toddler when a usual situation occurs such as a flu or virus and we have an OPPORTUNITY to tell the truth rather than try to escape questioning about our mindset.  Each employee should be able to decide if they want to take a leave of absence or work after their real employer decides if he or she wants to keep their business operational during periods of various hardships.  What should have happened didn't because of an epidemic of unrighteousness within the minds of politicians.

Because it had been over 42 months since I last was too sick to care for myself with the ability and treatment options I had, my physician made sure I came into his office before calling a request into the local pharmacy.  I hesitated going to the because of all the stupidity I had seen on television and wondered if I in fact would have a choice of what to do if I tested positive for the flu even though I have no symptoms of the flu.  I wondered if  once again, drugs I did not want would be forced into me as the were in the Wisconsin cities of Stevens Point, Wausau, Milwaukee and  in the country labeled Israel.  However, because I really do have decreased lung function which is now a bit exacerbated due to lack of places to exercise safely with others which gets my heart rate up and ejects  stale air out of my lungs in hockey activities, I have had to start using a common asthma medication again. Thankfully, I not only chose a very intelligent doctor, I also overcame a fear I had directly related to the many times I was mistreated and abused in Wisconsin medical facilities. When a wicked police officer treats you unfairly or has lied about your activities , will you be prejudiced against all police officers? Let it not be so!  When 1 mechanic cheats you or lies to you, will you not seek out another honest mechanic as needed or decide to turn in your driver's license? ⛽

Shame on the government officials who have proved they are dictator material rather than intelligent people who were voted into office by other intelligent individuals..... oops, I suppose it was extremely unintelligent people that voted for most of the dictator types now occupying pro-abortion governor's offices.  Esaac Israel might be telling his audience, as a horrid attorney might do,  to behave like Simon Peter and deny where they had been or who they are familiar with in order to avoid arrest when questioned by police; I don't recommend that you start uttering falsehoods when it is evident you are facing an adversary.  I am very different than Esaac Israel, and we both have failed many times. It is the willingness to be rebuked by the word of  יהוה that saves and protects us from shaming the name of  יהוה  repeatedly  .

Even on Esaac Israel's worst days, he still seems far more intelligent than Gretchen Whitmer and her  fellow pro-abortion gangsters in New York, California, Florida, and wheresoever there are not even 10  Yahwehists  to be truthful while warning their enemy to repent and believe that eventually, the Truth will set you free. Eventually, Tim Severude and James Staley will be free eventually after they decided to tell the truth and be punished now rather than have a place in the lake of fire 𑪞🔥 with liars.

Although no hockey rinks have yet reopened, redirecting a flock or only 2 or 3 scattered goats toward truthfulness, when such is still possible, is a serious matter.  I  suspect that what the world needs now is a few good Wolverines to assist a few good Badgers  🧯; it is possible to find good Wolverines and good Badgers. The bad Wolverines and bad Badgers are too frightened to do anything good in public.

Talking donkeys are nothing but difficult to locate. 🍻

No comments:

Post a Comment