Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Thessolonians Course #5: The Unclean Squad 54 Late 2- House Fee Time

Before I commence with my approach shots to 18 hole, I want to consider the fact that Terese Ulickey came to my mind on the very day her funeral services were held. The second Mrs. Chet Ulickey was only 60 years old and as I recall, she and/or other members of her household were cigarette smokers.  Her widower, Chet Ulickey, treated me with some dignity when I was last assigned to desk duty in Milwaukee's District #1 rather than mocking me during a time I was struggling with loss of a husband not to death, but to divorce.  Chet Ulickey has been part of the Pellican Lake bunch, who has included Mrty Srudenec and Robert Skaradzinski as 2-house families; to my knowledge only Mr. Skaradzinski hasn't suffered serious losses, but I do not have any recemt information on Caprain Skaradzinski's post-copper years.

The phrase 'the dead in Christ will rise first' is a troubling verse to many, including myself. Is Calvin Hall, the Pittsburgh police officer who was murdered trying to do good considered the dead in Christ?  Are my ex-husbands and their post-Marie spouse, all of whom refused to exhibit the works that matched their claimed faith in Jesus Christ,,  actually the dead in Christ whom Yeshua ben RAM ( Israelite family line and notable golf ball name tied to Molitor)  audibly conceded that the rising up of the dead in Chirst would not convince others to believe Yeshua nor the prior instructors of babes such as Moshe Ben Amram and the writings of the prophets? Even the overpaid Anthony Evans of Dallas, Texas area is likely to be labeled with the dead in Christ who indeed has risen up against Moshe and the prophets  taking as many captive with him as possible toward Egyptian and Babylonian religious behaviors.

There are some Richmond, Michigan police officers who are keeping a good watch in their area and unlike a golf ball, which doesn't try to rise up out of a water hazard, I am trying not to drown in tears while my son plays the role nothing like a real lifeguard. A real lifeguard will rush to your rescue when they see you struggling to survive and will then pull you to safety with them if at all possible, taking the chance of drowning with the very person they are trying to bring to safety.  An anti-life guard will hear from you and know you are asking for their help, make an appearance near you like my son did with me in Wisconsin Rapids, and then goes off to his own shore area without caring enough to pull you from your area of troubles.  Once the anti-life guard goes away after rising like the dead in Christ, those that remain wait and continue to cry out until while remaining alive and waiting for a pro-life guard to wipe their tears away or at least bring them to a point where they no longer need to cry out LIKE A POLICE OFFICER GETTING ON THE RDIO FOR AN ASSIST until real, living and good help arrives while they struggle against a force of lawlessness trying to destroy them.

If I am not  able to bring my son to the point of being ashamed of his own anti-lifeguard behaviors, he will continue on like all of his father-figures and won't be anything like my father.  Curtis Mrtin came to mind again as the symbolic figure of a son who at least tried to assist his mother whom he knew had been mistreated because he was not blind nor deaf to her tears and justified anger.

If Terese Ulickey continued to smoke or didn't resist cigarette smoke and if she continued to dispense meals laden with unclean meats like a matron working under Chester Ulickey in 1989, cancer would be an expected result of her method of operation.  The current environment of the world is so toxic that even a person like me could end up with disease that shorten any person's life even if they avoid eating that which Yahweh has never declared to be FOOD and in such a case, they would most likely not end up being the dead in Christ who in my opinion re going to prove to be unbelievable and not believable due to lying lips and a lack of works that YEHOVAH ( YHVH) would declare to be good according to his own instructions and books left with us for humans to study.

Larry Mizewski got a free gift from me and it was a golf course pass which took after despising and mocking the giver because of my interest in biblical words and existing codes not created by me.  Such a man will most likely have a death notice that claims some sort of Christianity affiliation, yet in life he rejected the words of the Scriptures and he won't even be as redeemable as Calvin Hall of Pittsburgh PD on judgment day. Outpouring of chalk considering options and weighing in on information is better than chalking a dead body at a crime scene, and I am still capable of doing both as needed.

One RAM lost in a water hazard in not nominal value even if was freely gathered out of a thicket after  previous golfer left it behind because he or she had other balls to work with and their time on the course is short and often hurried.  I do not know if my son will ever become anything more than the dead in Christ, but if he doesn't try harder to respond to my need of his love and respect as his mother, I will not stop crying out to others for assiatance because I am not as lifeless as a golf ball yet. A Puerto Rican male claimed that communications is the biggest problem if you have fresh water but no electricity. Golfers do not rely on electricity during their course and as a matter of fact, 1 way communication usually means the intended receiver is wither not capable or worse, is UNWILLING to respond to requests for some sort of an assist either due to justified severing of 2 way systems of unjustified selfishness and 'bad neighbor' behavioral patterns passed down from their father WHO IS MOST RESPONSIBLE for family results in the sight of Yehovah because of the power they were designed to have.  My father taught me well when it comes to being a decent citizen; my son's father has not been taught well nor did he teach his son according to the words of the Scriptures as I have been trying to do for over 20.83 years.

Tee times are pre-set, but fees must be paid before teeing off on a course worth investing in.  I do not know what day nor hour Yom Teruah will be, but I do know where I hope to be and whom I will be with, namely with a Canadian family that loves the teachings of Moshe Ben Amram as much as Yeshua ben Ram did before his own Roman neighbors were forced to help him carry his weighty wood that never was intended to be diminished to a jewelry trinket sold by idolaters  to the   buyers of signs of death and torture WHICH CANNOT SAVE THE TORTURED NOR THE OBSERVER OF THE TORTURE.

Did the skulls of Jeffrey Dahmer's victims save Patrick Kennedy and Dennis Murphy? Halloween keepers are skull freaks as wicked as Dahmer in their thought patterns, so beware of your Halloween-pushing society that encompasses your nation like toxins in the soil.
's
Dustin Byfuglien spoke wisely when he said ' I hate Halloween'. I appreciate Dustin Byfuglien as much as I appreciate the prophet Zechariah and Ezequiel DelFino, since all 3 of those men have encouraged me when others have ignored or completely abandoned me for others who are nothing like Zechariah, DelFino or Byfuglien.

No comments:

Post a Comment