Sunday, August 4, 2019

The Gnat Strain Effect of 'Mother Nobody'

When I am discouraged and emptied to the point I am no longer able to encourage my 2 elderly parents, I let my parents know what the cause of my discouragement is.  Telling your parents the truth is mandatory, not a 'choice' if you really have even the slightest bit of respect for them.  My son does not realize that his planned and intentional rejection of actual time with me actually PROVES he does NOT love me and has been routinely putting very much effort into making sure I feel like a NOBODY to him, his wife and my grandchildren.

Let me explain a bit more, since I realize there are millions of parents that feel as angry as I do when their children treat them as if they are NOBODY or have rejected their sound spiritual advice that is based on the teachings for the people of Yahweh such as Calen and Yoshua.  It was not an easy task telling my parents in their late 80's that I have a mild case of depression as a result of being treated as Mother Nobody for almost a decade now. However, I felt it was proper for me to let my parents know my sadness has not been caused by them, and if they do not hear from me it is because I am barely able to keep my own spirit up due to the lack of kind input from Mr. Christian Somebody who is traveling around in Europe with Lynn Snyder THEN takes less than 2 minutes in penalty box to send  send me a tale.... a myth..... an email claiming he loves me very much.  The facts prove otherwise, since real love takes effort to sustain. The more time genuine offers to visit an adult child are rejected by the adult child, the more likely it is that the refused and rejected parent is going to get angry and ideally, try not to sin.

Millions of people have known what is like to go to some token church services on heathen Christmas and Easter, but  3 hours a year with the spiritual 'somebody' they claim to believe in is not enough to let any seed of faith and trust grow, and their spiritual somebody they chose to spend 3 hours a year with becomes NOBODY to them and then they either test some other religion or just give up on the concept of a superior deity and they essentially obey themselves.  I've seen the words ' I love you very much but will never be a Baptist'; I hope your God helps you' written by another unfaithful Christian, and knew the fact was that the author of words did NOT love me and he loved his Christmas and Easter gang.  Even a dog reacts differently after being mistreated by more than one human, and while Lynn Snyder is romping around and having a jolly good time in Europe, her own hypocrisy is a stench that has spread like a plague to my son.  My parents can tolerate Lynn Snyder's attitude, but she doesn't treat my parents as though they are NOBODY and it seems she contacts them more than 2 times a year to brag about her visitation times with my anti-Yahweh son's family.

Lynn Snyder would do herself a favor is she read Proverbs 19, especially verse 26 to the son of Mother Nobody since she desires so much access to his ears rather than being an accomplice in his efforts to chase me away from his household for the past decade. At least I was comforted and suceessfully reminded by Esaac Israel ( August 3rd, 2019 sabbath class properly builds to a strong and powerful conclusion) about the results of parents who refuse to rebuke their children according to the desires of Yahweh's heart instead of letting them become more and more wicked in their unjust ways.

As soon as my son got news that I was not happy, he seemed to perk up and claim that he loved me  by email while at the same time he has excelled at making me feel like NOBODY to him and he has excelled at making Lynn Snyder feel like SOMEBODY to his family.  He never bothered to tell me he was spreading his anti-Yahweh messages in Slovania and Germany even if Mother NOBODY actually cares about his ability to travel everywhere but MICHIGAN to spend time with me, his mother Nobody. Their behavior is a disgrace and will not be condoned by the Yahweh I believe in. When you don't believe in Yahweh, you WILL REFUSE to get corrected by Yahweh's teachings and as a result, Yahweh will know that you do not actually love Yahweh  nor his messanger whom some have called Jesus, even though that was not his name.

I will investigate the John 6:4 dilemma with much effort as I studied Thomas Harley, who sadly has gotten 'chosen' by the Dallas Stars. The Dallas Stars system is very similar to human trafficking of talented people chosen to help the wealthy get wealthier. The Canadian U18 team Thomas Harley has been working with is nothing like the Dallas Stars because it seems to be a good, decent program that is rated G. If and when Thomas Harley goes to the Dallas Stars team, it will be because he was given an offer he was afraid to refuse.... like a prostitute who is lured by a pimp.  Possibly against his parent's wishes, Thomas Harley might be attracted to the strumpets of the Dallas professional sports like Sheldon Souray and Curtis Joseph have been attracted to strumpets after difficult years as children of people who knew not the ways of Yahweh. Teams often choose their recruits because of their NAME.  The name Harley is spread on motorcycles, has been deployed in trashy movies like 'Pure Country' and even has been given to dogs in Knowlton by an outlaw type couple who's GERMAN SHEPERD had murdered my shitzu when it was unleashed and came onto property held in the name of Marie Elizabeth Ortiz.  The more a mother believes in the  ways of Yahweh, the more of a NOBODY she becomes to those entrenched in the various branches of Catholicism known as 'Christianity' that has been spread through Europe with HORRID results, not good results. If the spread of Christianity failed to produce good fruits in Europe for the past 1700 years, it is a waste of time, money and anti-Moshe efforts to those who have escaped the Babylonian Sunday-based system of religious hirelings.

My son doesn't handle the Truth very well, and he has difficulty expressing in words what he actually feels. Like Apollo 13, he is off course and heading in a direction that I know is so far off course from what Yahweh would want him to do that if I did not actually love him, this Mother Nobody wouldn't feel injured by his INTENTIONAL negligence.  A shocking sample letter will be next, which is more kind than the shock treatments people have gotten or the drugs forced into those who are combatting being mistreated by themselves or by others.

I couldn't even tolerate the mumbled, rude conduct of Trevor Zegras in a Red Olive restaurant after being assigned to seat E10 in section 102 of the USA Hockey arena.  I watched Finland and Sweden young men, Canadian and USA young men, all of whom had atypical physical abilities and the financial backing to get as far as they have with more spiritual interest and concern than Mike Babcock or Ken Holland actually had for them.  Zegras's attitude will fit in very well with the Ryan Miller bunch of  Anaheim Ducks, but in reality his hockey buddy's crucifix on his neck was a trinket that could never represent the spirit of Yahweh nor his prophets that were murdered by crucifixion, by stoning, by being sawn into pieces or being tortured by religious systems that were less deceiving about their motives than the typical  adult who doesn't care whether his mother is weeping for him or taking her anger out on others because he is too cowardly to face her and change his attitude enough to make his mother feel like a somebody to him again.

His father has been a tale bearer, and I have not had enough power to override his paternal lack of good works and his unfaithful cruel behavior patterns which will keep being passed down from generation to generation unless SOMEBODY tries to stop the  family curse known as TALE (fabricated lies intended to mislead the hearer or the reader) tellers .

If you are on year ZERO in you tribulation practice session, you only got through the equivelent 1 game of cribbage with either people like Daniel Teske, Shane Hendrikson and I would predict you are unlikely to get sealed or protected from the wrath to come to earth.  Some people evade predictions. As I watched the earth get raped by condominium builders on the corner of Broughton Road and 25 mile road, I knew that removing ALL of the topsoil and scraping the building zone down to clay will result in an increased possibility for flooding in the area, since a good layer of topsoil HELPS to absorb heavy rains. Evil, greedy builders don't care about good soil remaining in areas that are helped by top soil, and religious hirelings don't care if they flood the earth with fables, myths and hypocrisy as long as they get some sort of income out of their efforts.

Stripping the earth of topsoil is equivalent of stripping your mother of her dignity, rejecting her advice because you are not enough like Michael Trout at mind so you can curl up to your greedy father's family who abandoned your mother and Scriptural warnings to watch an R-rated movie after you went to church on Sunday and were seen singing Chris Tomlin tunes rather than hearing and believing the Words of Yahweh.

If Hendriks the 16th Oakland Athletic can put on an defensive show that others can observe, sadly I felt the need to risk offending others with the truth in order to keep myself from getting into a state of a serious mental breakdown caused by intentional neglect.  My daughter-in-law and ex-husbands might prefer that I  have another mental breakdown, but I do not intend to comply to their desires in order to prove to my grandchildren that my Yahweh is a strong tower during times of distress, neglect and spiritual attacks from Babylonian holidays in progress.

I finally laughed out loud when I typed the last sentence of the prior paragraph, once again proving I don't need to call Michael Phelps $50.00 per hour gang or bow down to Tammy Phelps small non-Tav jewelry shaped like a distorted + sign.  I do need my son to get warned his actions towards me and his claims  do not YET match so he is in more spiritual trouble than I am.  If Chris Pronger, Mike Babcock, Ken Holland, Dale Hunter who is a man with too many penalty minutes, Dan Hinote, Mr. Sailor the referee, Mr. Gravel ( Mr. Roehl, Mr. Peterkin the referee and Mr. Granite were not observed  in the Beijer non-Meijer hockey wars ) and the junior non-mint hockey teams from Sweden, Finland, Canada and the USA ( Mr. York of team USA was about as interesting as Nancy Wicker of Milwaukee and Spencer Knight was about as impressive as a chess piece on his way to a Walter Hellmich Miller 11 unholy site) were not afraid to have me in the same arena as them while I not in protective custody, not on drugs and not feeling the need to purchase firearms not stand for the USA national anthem about bombc , I must be doing something properly and with the consent of local Plymouth police authorities, Eh?  Canada trusts me and treats me like I am SOMEBODY, which is why I sing their national anthem which mentions the tribe represented by a LIGURE, not an onyx.

Dissect this 'Cross Movement' phrase based on audibles:

Man 1 Three To Eight in a Philly ………………..  that supposedly was a judge's decision after some fake or real shooting had occurred in a young man's life.  Could that have been written 'Man 1328'? Yup.  In case people are similar to dogs, maybe some son will adopt me like a humane society animal since it seems I am rather unwanted by my original son who kind of dumped me off like a family pet he no longer was interested in caring for and he chose real dogs to bring into his household instead of Mother Nobody.

 Historic Atlanta Thrasher information: 476 SIGNIFIED 'Slava Koslov' in case any USA crossword puzzle people have gotten tricked by their own April 28, 2019 schemes, since on the reverse of puck 476 was a 13, not a 157.  Hopefully, SOMEBODY will start praying for a change in my son's travel schedule and that his actions will match up to the words deployed electronically from Germany. It's very possible he did not even send that message and that it was a myth intended to once again give me a false sense of hope in his and his children's future behavior toward me.  476 is not the same as 4769 Suite A assemblies in Stone Mountain, GA. Recording 604 also signified an oral 'testimony' on 'God's Great Outdoors', and I wonder how many times Cheryl Hendrikson has listened to that testimony before she decided to catch and unsanctify Shane David Hendrikson.  2nd year people of the tribe of Dan should be able to count up to 604 daily cycles on their way to trying to achieve a passing grade in a 7 year plan. Moshe  Ben Amram didn't rely on the Joseph, he relied upon Yod Hey Waw Hey aka Yud Hey Vav Hey.

By the way, I am trying to save William 'Wild Bill' Monroe, not Virgil Smith. If you don't agree with my analysis of  the results of unkind relative behavior, go ahead and study the works of fake cop #27809 on 'The Dick Van Dyke' show and if you need to bond with your electronic television device, try licking the image of 'Rob Petry'  (plenty of women who weren't Van Dyke's wife licked his body parts for money) and see if your tongue sticks to the television.


No comments:

Post a Comment