Friday, August 9, 2019

If I Ever Have A Good Husband, He'll Try To Cure Snyder Syndrome

Before I head on a trail of tears, I desire to openly reveal what a good husband would be able to do to counter the selfish spirit of the adult people currently close to my son.  Words 1590 and 1591 are words that describe a male and female thief, and those 2 types of people would have an unexpected result …. a H1945 known as a Hey Vav Yod.

The effects of David and Lynn Snyder's parenting and behavior as in-laws has caused bad symptoms in my life, and any person who cares about their own body will try to combat those bad symptoms even if they cannot directly destroy the cause of those symptoms. For instance, a person who has allergies to almonds shouldn't try to go and destroy all the almond trees, but should avoid letting those almonds destroy them or advance illness in their system.

Word 859 describes 'YOU', and with the sign of tav in the middle, flanked on the right and the left by an aleph, the right and the left are equal in power, maybe like the 17th degree Masonic people view Abbadon as being equal to Jebulum, neither of which has the power to protect nor save a person from their own pattern of sins. Fake characters such as 'Buzz Lightyear' and 'Aquaman' lead to  madness described by  'Hey Vav Lamed Lamed Vav Tav'... word H1947 and curiously the year often identified with the recent propping up a nation labeled Israel that is as despicable as England ,Canada, St. Lucia, France and the USA even though they have had plenty of written advice available from Bibles priced low enough that hard working person could purchase one. Madness and delusion set in when you continually seem to be 'getting away' with sin and are no longer in a position of safety and earthly blessings described by H1588 : Gimel Nun.

A good husband would be able to afford to get us to France, lodge nearby but not with my daughter-in-law at 4 Rue Copernic in zippy area 77340 and attempt to cure  unsound minds into a sound minds by becoming either a peacemaker and a warrior against Snyder and Hendrikson hypocrisy.  By good courses of action, I would no longer be legally a Hendrikson any more  and that name happens to be a curse in my family that is not easily reversed. Once in France, we would bother be prepared for the worst, but would match up better against Snyder syndrome than any of my other anti-Yehovah marital tag teams had been able to do in the past.

Ideally, grace would flow into the household of my actual grandchildren and they would refuse to let my good husband and I be turned away as though we were heathens or as if we were thieves trying to steal the attitude of their parents. My husband would look at my son and his wife and even Lynn Snyder if she, as is common with a Hun, would be there and say " You have a severe case of unsound minds which Lucifer is unwilling to cure. May my wife and I use our sound minds against your spirit of 1948 and try to bring peace and good works into our non-fiction relationship?

It could be that my son has not welcomed me into his house because he knows the spirit of his wife would try to crush me more than I have been crushed by her allies, especially if I traveled to France alone and as his single mother. In hazardous journeys, Yeshua instructed his disciples to deploy themselves in pairs, not try to combat demonic spirits alone.  In an pro-TRUTH case, my son should be man enough to tell me 'If I were a widower, I could welcome you into my home, but currently my wife is preventing me and my children from welcoming you into our household" and THEN I would know my son, still in bondage, actually loves me and we are both struggling against and suffering because of  non-fictitious Snyder Syndrome.

If, upon a direct attempt at face to face contact in France, the Hendrikson doors would still be closed to us by the self-proclaimed pushers of Babylonia- style Christianity, my husband would say 'May your own curse remain with you and your allies; I intend to bless my wife so her symptoms of Snyder syndrome will go into remission."  Like an adopted stray cat, I would leave zippy area 77340 with my good husband who is not allergic to my type of faith in Psalm 91, and he would decide where our home location should be.

My good and truly sanctified husband and I would then know we had done what was proper and just in the sight of Yahweh and in the sight of the French government, and I would then attempt to trust my good husband's next instruction to me. I would remind him and myself that my grandchildren are not guilty of their parent's sins but will be negatively affected by their parents anti-commandment attitude throughout their lifetime. I might even then recall a Michael Bolton song that has the words 'You comfort me.... you remind me to breathe' since I have not yet written the words to 'Tough is Our Simeon when Great Gad Fails' or 'How Perfect is Our Zebulun When God Is Gone?'

On August 15th, when my granddaughter starts her 11th year of life on earth, I'll be in Richmond, Michigan listening to an orchestra and trying to recall how beautiful the sliver of the 5th new moon had ben when I sighted it there, without a second witness to confirm I was not hallucinating while knowing I was not hallucinating. As a symptom of Snyder Syndrome, I most likely will cry and mourn for my granddaughter who is not being taught the concept of JUST SCALES.

Was there an H1945, an unexpected end to this revelation of my innermost truthful thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment