Monday, August 5, 2019

Dear Duck Egg

Dear Duck Egg Contents,

I tried very hard to see you face to face, but something went wrong and it seems like I failed. After carefully laying all my eggs in a raised canna bed with good soil, I sat for hours and hours, through the heat an through the rain storms. When Mother Nobody walked near me, I did not flee away like a frightened rat or a thief who was planning evil, but held my post on top of you.  Mother Nobody named me 'Lorraine', but she did not get you a name other than Duck Egg. Mother Nobody put water near me and checked on me very often' I could tell she was amazed at how long I patiently waited for good results and a group of baby ducks I could call my own and tend to.  It was evident to Mother Nobody that I am a good duck, even though you never emerged from the egg I laid and protected with my fragile fowl life.

Mother Nobody had 2 kind friends named Lorraine Dent and Lorraine Mielke from Wisconsin, and I heard Mother Nobody's real name is Marie. Mother Nobody is the daughter of Mother Somebody and Father Important.  Mother Nobody Marie was sad to learn that you did not hatch, but not as sad as she was when a baby duck fell into a sewer across the street from the abandoned synagogue in Stevens Point, WI. Mother Nobody is not sure if a unborn duck feels any pain when it can't emerge from it's shell, and I, your mother, do not know if you suffered within the only housing system I provided for you.

I know I sheltered you much longer than your father did.  If I did not care about you, Egg Contents, I would not have tried as hard as I did to see you face to face.  Had you been able to emerge from your shell, you would have been very discouraged with how dirty and nasty Michigan is in many places. The water ways and ditches are typically very dirty and filled with garbage, the earth is being raped by greedy investors who sell topsoil  rather than leave it where it is to absorb heavy rains and make it easier to garden even in times of drought. Hard dry clay is not a good area to garden or raise ducks on.  Yahweh knew what was best for you, and know that I was not careless with you because I am wiser and much more beautiful than Gretchen Whitmer and others pro-abortion beasts on earth.

With regrets,
Lorraine, your mother duck and feathered friend of Mother Nobody

………………………………………………………………

As it is with a real duck ( the above actually happened recently), sometimes mothers try their , do their duty but OTHERS make them feel like they failed. True adult mothers who love their children mourn when their offspring is not seen face to face anymore due to death of the child but they do get angry when their child is rude, uncaring, intentionally unhelpful and intentionally unhospitable to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment