Monday, June 18, 2018

Why Isn't 'Albert the Alley Cat' Calming the Storms in the USA?



When I lose my patience, I get flippant before I get get angry enough to go on offense. Today, I realized that my deceased uncle, Frank Raczek equals my son Richard Isaiah Hendrikaon in his ability to financially work AGAINST rather than for his single mother.  What I am about to write should be true according to what I saw and heard, but is not happy news.

Bob Dubay suggested I go to Farm Bureau Insurance on 22 Mile and Romeo Plank Road to get lower insurance rates. The young man who interviewed me and took more information about me than the Cudahy Police officers who made sure I never become Catholic again.  The young man said his parents divorced when he was 5 years old, and though that is bad news I would not expect him to lie to me because at least on of his parents lied to the other on their WEDDING DAY. Thankfully, I was not one of the people loading into the digestive health center because I rarely get sick to my stomach since I started obeying the instructions for Israelites.

In the Farm Bureau Insurance agency, some woman at the from counter just wanted to make a copy of my Allstate quotes but I wouldn't let her since my Allstate agent is a very intelligent hard working agent.  Working for Allstate is better than working for the Christian missionary programs spreading vague or untrue reports about the ability of a name to 'save' your soul.  The bridal magazine at the insurance agency might have been their 'counter stupidity' and was not counter intelligence because more money is wasted on weddings than is invested in counseling services or  prophetic studies when problems occur between spouses. I hope what I am about to write does cause problems for the current Mrs. Shane Hendrikson, who has had more information about me than i ever was able to obtain about her.

The employee of Farm Bureau Insurance was tired since he went to see Peter Frampton and Steve Miller yesterday. In the process of trying to establish how much money Farm Bureau Insurance underwriters would try to pull from me, he asked for my social security and I gave told him what it was. Here is where many SELLERS do what is unethical: as the employee who was not part of my family looked at the names, addresses and driver's license information about people who were still 'attached' to my record checking, I was told I could not have a print out of the same information about ME the stranger was viewing. He allowed me to look at the screen, and I saw an alphabetical list that included:

Cheryl Hendrikson  5813 Lakeshore Drive  H536 1126 158 405
 In this case, the 405 at the end does not represent Jaromir Jagr or a puck, but is Wisconsin Driver's license information now nominal value and to be considered as easy to split up as the company I owned 'The Interiors Department, Inc. and even easier to split up than Fred and Beth Mueller of Wisconsin?
(my information was listed under Cheryl above Richard, but there was no information on other Hendrikson people currently attached to Cheryl Hendrikson such as Ashley or Eric)
Richard Hendrikson   (listed with my address, even though he only survived here as long as I survived at Lorraine Mielke's house)
Shane Hendrikson   5813 Lakeshore Drive

It seems the address updates were made to the allies of Phil Meyer of Wittenberg State Farm Insurance group, but there was no correct information about Richard Hendrikson and it is a fact that Shane has an Uncle Richard Hendrikson who is or was married to a Gerri, not a Tom.   I know have a bit more 'offense' to use other than the palm of my hand to try to put some fear into an EVIL-DOER and a liar, but true information does not always lead to David Justice or a 'fair trial'.  If it makes you feel uncomfortable knowing insurance agents can drum up information on people easier than Robin Ortiz could pull up information on Ronald Haas, it is because you have proper instincts. I have been made very uncomfortable many times during the process of having a Nazi-type couple overtake a househaol that I had wanted to be a place of safety that would carry Yehovah's name properly.

What I did today was far less risky than dropping information into the hands of rather tough inner-city forces in the 'big city' of Milwaukee, and what I did was try to evaluate just how good the company is that wants me to become a part of 'their' team. Farm Bureau Insurance people may have been surprised that I am staying with the much more expensive Allstate at least until mid November because this coming Yom Kipper is pivotal to me and to others. I trust my Allstate agent more than I trust my son Richard, and what I don't contribute to corrupt religious organizations such as "World Vision' can help me support my insurance agent who is less likely to lie to me than Jon Payne or Lynn Snyder.

Will Matt Hebbe now be heading to Houghton-Hancock to repair the roads he once traveled on? Can people like Flora Rhodes and Gary Flora now actually believe that 40 days of rain could easily flood the entire earth if 4 inches of rain in less than 2 days has ruined Michigan roads that are still not nominal value?  Souray sounds much like word #6875, namely Tsaddi Resh Yod, and it refers to people from Tyre, which brought to mind a prophesy about it being better in Tyre than some other locations. SUre, Sheldon Souray has not yet learned to desire holy women, but he also never has gone around in France handing out 'CHICK' tracts door to door nor has he claimed to be a Bible believer that I know of. Whoever has latched onto Sheldon Souray after his NHL career flourished is no different than Cheryl Hendrikson, who latched onto Shane Hendrikson when he was a wealthy man in about 2012 or 2013 AD.

The word or today might have been Baal-Zebub, #1176 if it wasn't exaclty like day 62, 444,802, 1533 or 2250.

For details sake and to uphold the reputation of my police academy training, the last time I went to see the 'curb appeal' of Farm Bureau Insurance, a Coca-Cola cup was on the curb, not a Blue Moon bottle or Blatz shirt. I hate Coca-Cola for an anti-Molech reason. Staying with Allstate might be like choosing to stay with an old reliable Volvo instead of switching to an old rusty Calais or a white Jeep to save a few hundred Richmond dollars.

Why isn't 'Jesus' calming the weather? Could it that Jehovah Jirah wants more people to be Souray than to be safe at first but them tossed about with Jack Galezewski at 2nd? Could it be that HaShem wants more people to be fearful than be comfortable in a nation that has too many working women such as Loretta Lynch and not enough good Bible-teaching 'rest on the 7th day' mothers and fathers?  Could it be that China has found a way to manipulate the weather easier than Paul Coffey could warm up mu leftover Chinese food in Bolton?

WHO isn't calming the weather for a reason and WHY  can begin a WHYTe test now including the number 52.  I did alleviate my anger at seeing the name 'Cheryl Hendrikson' by going to Bad Brad's BBQ and swallowing a shot of 'Crown Royal' instead of going to the Face Licker, Brad Marchon or shoving a Ruger 357 in my mouth while wearing my lovely Montreal Canadiens #44 jersey.  Will Cheryl Hendrikson of Wausau call the police in fear like Stuart Rottier did if pork sausages are left at her piggish, anti-Yehovah house without an invoice and without Twizzlers and Coca-Cola so she can demonstrate how well she swallows ?  How many Chris Stewart's aren't a Utah  politician and actually work in the NHL and in MLB?  There are questions in the Book of Job, not just on my blog.

I was told anything over 700 was a good 'insurance' score. Since my score is 773, I seem to be doing reasonable well in making decisions without the help  Thomas Stigler promised me but hasn't yet delivered on. Thomas Stigler might be to  involved with Kathy Wolf from 'Barney Miller' to recall that I asked for a list of my classmates.  Each day that I survive, I am thankful for many things and grieve over the obvious sins and crimes that the proud have not yet CORRECTLY repented of.

Time to remember the number 1533 and a good Mark that isn't a beast.






No comments:

Post a Comment