Thursday, June 7, 2018

Beware Of Keith Johnson?



Since I now have a replacement from the green '52' jersey I gave away, here are some people that need yellow flags tossed near them to warn them of the lack of discernment.

1. I regret to inform you that Keith Johnson is a cheerleader for Denzel Washington, and since Keith Johnson chided Nehemia Gordon about 'Harry Potter' movies, Keith Johnson is full of hypocrisy for promoting 'The Book of Eli' movie when he would have been better off wearing an Elin Manning jersey and aligning with non-pompom team.  Any ally of Denzel Washington is an enemy of Yehovah as I see it. Everything Keith Johnson says isn't WRONG, but a good leader isn't going to be recommending Denzel Washington or 'Harry Potter' movies to their financial supporters nor to their  'poor in spirit' neighbors.

2. For those Bible thumpers who have refused baking clean cakes for sinners, make sure you also are not selling tobacco, pork rinds or oysters to sinners.  It would be better for a living saint to bake a clean cake for his enemies ( unrepentant sinners) than to prove you are an anti-Yehovah protestant who digests unclean foods before and after you object to other anti-TORAH behaviors such as homosexuality.

3. When a strange woman calls a woman she does not know 'honey ' or Hun' or Hun knee', heterosexual females should verbally rebuke the strange woman who might be making lesbian advances toward another female. If don't want to live in a 'Shania and Mutt' world where sin abounds and anti-Elyon actions prevail,  you must be willing to rebuke horrible salutations and resist advances from strangers who are not speaking to you properly.

4. If I had the Hebrew textx for Jeremiah 49:10, I might be more sure of Esau vs. Jacob than I am now. This verse that that Esau's hiding place will no longer exist and that the problem is that Esau's BRETHREN (Jacob is his 'brethren') and Esau's children are spoiled, Esau's neighbors are spoiled but  Esau is NOT (spoiled implied). There are some people who have been in 'hiding' for their own safety for a period of time, and when Yehovah establishes that they have no need to fear, their hiding place can be 'exposed' .  This matter is more serious than Sally Smith and John Smith's Wittenberg lawn and their deer hunting parties.

5. 'Fiery law' day 799 ( word #799 used for lightning in Deuteronomy 33:2))' will be coming up on June 15th for me, and I will not be looking for Bassett furniture.  Sadly, I recall a 'Mother's Day' card that my son made from me when he was 4 or 5 years old before he stopped loving me, and he drew a picture of a golf hole with a bolt of lightning coming down.   Word 2245 is 'Chet Beit Beit' and is a word for motherly affection ( to love) and is used in Deuteronomy 33:3.  Many hypocrites focus too much on either a mother or a father, rather than understanding proper balance of feminine and masculine forms of a holy spirit.

6. If you do not understand 'Gielow' people or me, try to understand Ezekiel 5:1 and the purpose for 'Gimel Lamed Beit'  combo.  I suppose some might say its ironic that on the HEBREW 2nd month, the 22nd day ( not February 22nd), a hockey team representing the spirit of George Washington is working in Las Vegas in the sight of their enemies and others might only be thinking about Paul Chambers, Harry Burleigh and Will Kennedy music.  I am going to try to understand Ezekiel chapter 5 for my NAME's sake.

7. Certain bible students have suggested that 'checker boards' might be tied to demonic spirits, so is the number 64 also in trouble?   I have more trouble trying to understand how 'Gimel Dalet' could possibly be translated into 'Berith' for Hebrew word #1171. Even if I do not have a Driver-Briggs-Brown concordance like 'Harry Potter' fan Nehemia Gordon, I do recognize the letters 'Gimel Dalet' to typically spell Gad (gaud.... gowd..... pronunciations vary), not Berith.

8. In my original billiard ball game plan, I did call the 8-ball 'Ovechkin', not 'Ripken'. If that fact matters to Minnesota Fabrics employees, it might also matter than otters live in a holt. According to JW. ORG codes, #8 is a copper socket possibly related to joyful Djoos not 'Happy Juice'.

9. Braden Holtby resembles Vince Pope in 1979. This is a subjective observation that might matter to Aedan Hanley and Pabst people.

10. It's official: on what I believe is the 2nd month the 22nd day of the current Hebrew year, a Beagle who is not named 'Snoopy' helped defeat a team from a very arrogant city with blasphemous advertising campaigns, Las Vegas. Referee #95 and  Referee #4 are 2 witnesses to the true meaning of the letter 'W'.

11. For the few remaining Michael Gartner fans, remember that to get to Las Vegas, the Washington Capitals had to get past the USA Navy according to USA Navy commercials and Navy claims. Do not forget that George Washington was a Navy man when he crossed the Delaware by boat, not a copper monitoring a Pabst strike.

12. I can remember purchasing a 'Washington Capitals' jersey for my son Richard when I left Milwaukee on Labor Day Weekend in 1996. I always tried to cloth my son properly even when his father did not care about my son's food, clothing or shelter.  I never wanted my son to wear 'Labron James' trash nor did I want him to get a tattoo, but sometimes children intentionally do what they know will hurt or offend their parents when evil influences evict the spirit of Eldad and Medad from a body.  Make sure you know that it is better to remember painful memories than to have Alzheimer's.

13. More important than the 'Stanley Cup' competition is the counting of the omer, and day 34 has begun for a few who made a decision to be patient.  13 sieves matter, whether your 13 is an orange billiard ball, the tribe of Benjamin,  aluminum in or out of anti-perspirant, the striped on the United States flag, Kurt Warner, Paul Coffey, Slava Koslov,  the Michigan road to Wilson's Cheese House, Odell Beckham Jr., the road to Marshfield, Wisconsin or a tricky Curtis Joseph 31 with a 'Hebrew reverse' read.






No comments:

Post a Comment