Monday, June 11, 2018

Non-Merry Non-Melody Conundrums & Observations



I won a bike race today that started in Wausau in 2003 and finished at a PNC Bank in Michigan; my opponents all dropped out of the race before I finished it. The kind PNC bank employees checked on me and were concerned about me, which makes PNC Bank employees better than my 'missionary' son and his anti-Moses family. It only took me 15 years to get my bicycle from a Wausau, Wisconsin bike shop all the way to parts of Edgar, Mount Horeb, parts of Florida, Elroy-Sparta trails, through Portage, Wood and Marathon county roadways, back up to Putin Bay area, through parts of the Porcupine Mountains, back and forth through Richmond, Bolton Ontario and Armada, Michigan and eventually into my SUV with my 'Adam Burish' jersey helping me through the final 20 miles.  Tomorrow, I will start a new bicycle race that I intend to win; I won too many golf tournaments last year and lost too many golf balls last year, so I switched to bicycle racing now. The winner of the race I sponsor gets a terrific dinner somewhere, so I like winning the bicycle races I choose to sponsor.

As the 'chet' series begins, there is a SLIGHT but notable difference between a Hebrew 'hey' and a Hebrew 'chet'. If you try and place yourself inside of big  letter hey', there is a place where light can get in and some outward perspective can be seen; a "hey' at the end of a word typically indicates a feminine form. If you place yourself in a 'chet', it's a sealed and closed top which might feel more secure BUT doensn't allow you to see what's going on - a chet is more like a bomb shelter and a hey is more like a hunting shack.

I can recall the sober atmosphere at Lambeau Field on July 7, 2007 when a prayer gathering occurred and I already cared about respecting the 7th day sabbath. The Green Bay Packers stadium is rated 'PG' when compared to the 'R' as in rebrobate Dallas Cowboys Stadium so let me try and explain why it is disgusting to see 'Christian' male leaders gather together in the Dallas Cowboys Stadium. Greg Laurie( not sure of correc spelling of the anti-Yehovah hireling) either has brought huge amounts of assets to the Dallas Cowboys stadium, which is like renting out a 'Hooter's' restaurant to gather a multitude typical Babylonian and Egyptian  forces against the Most HIgh Elohim.

As a mother, I cannot forget the day my son exited my womb as easily as his father decided to forget about his responsibility to his son's mother.  When a human being claims to be a believer of the Bible and  has intense hatred and exhibits cruelty ( ignoring or harassing her) toward his mother who is actually putting effort into obeying the instructions for Israelites, a mother in a hey might try to get OUTSIGHT, not insight into the dilemma she cannot control or change. If a adult son has unreasonable fear of his mother, especially if he is larger in stature, he is clearly not representing 'Christ' on earth because his love of God has not yet been perfected, or worse, might have been discarded and replaced with an attraction for a deceiving spirit which does not want him to face the Truth.

If I look outward and want to read the Truth it would most likely reveal that my son's cruelty is caused by a horrible spirit of hypocrisy because he clearly is not AFRAID to make make me very angry with him as the years go by and he show no interest in my physical or spiritual condition.  If a typical 'tribulation' period is scheduled to be 7 years, then I suppose I proved my God is good and powerful because he prevented me from deploying the full force of my anger  , even though it exists within me. My Holy Spirit has prevented me from turning to marijuana, alchohol or suicide attempts to alleviate my sorrows, even though the sorrow exists within me.  As I continue through the 7th year of post-divorce survival, I consider the fact that Shane David Hendrikson's children all eventually exhibited spirits that have been unkind, untruthful and proud and those spirits will only be conquered if they decide to trust in Yehovah or his counterpart, Elyon. Clearly, the person they name to be 'Jesus Christ' has not corrected their spirits and they are rated 'R' for reprobate and by their own choice they are as unjust as their father, who is a liar.  Once I print and read the Truth, I feel safer in a hey and do not feel the need to be in a chet. 

There are some ways I have learned to soften the cruel blows of an enemy that is too cowardly to face me and too proud to try reconcile with me. The more pain I feel within, the more I desire to cover by body properly so that I feel comforted by a family name other than HENDRIKSON as my rear guard and as a light burden that I am not afraid to lift up.  Wearing the jersey of a stranger that SEEMS to be a decent, hard-working intelligent, courageous person is better than being clothed with the name of a cowardly anti-commandment family that has already proved to be indecent, unloving, cruel and hypocritical even though they have been exposed to the 'Bible' for decades, not days.

Somehow, I'll get past the 35th anniversary of my labor pains, and once again it will prove that my Elohim loves me even if my son and his father do not. I often prove that my heart is not hardened because tears still flow on occasion, and being ignored by a person you love is just as painful as being 'bullied' by adversaries or Cole Hamels associates.  I'll have to refocus my hey outward vision on good memories of kind people from a few neighbors,  Port Elgin, Milwaukee, the Michigan folks from  Port Huron, St. Clair and Marine City and if I feel like I need to be in a spiritual bomb shelter like a chet, it won't be a Ripken jersey, but it will be a jersey that makes me feel as though I am safe from and contrary to the evil around me.

As I stood in line for a bit of ice cream, I saw a typical USA woman who was a disgrace and a protestant religious hypocrite because while she had a 'crucifix' hanging on her neck as though she was 'preaching' Christ crucified but her bosom area was purposely revealed and shamefully under-covered like a rated 'R' movie employee; the woman reminded me of Bethany Snyder and I was once again reminded that I rather be in a hockey jersey on a hot day than in the Dallas Cowboy Stadium troubling the name of 'Jesus Christ' and offending Yehovah.

Now I have a bit of time to watch the MIlwaukee Brewers and the Chicago Cubs instead of Red Star yeast packets.  Home is where you learn to run toward an adversary without fear but  'home' for my flesh is also under my favorite hockey and football jerseys.

Gulab is actually a meatball but not a flesh ball, because according to the Scriptures, a fine flour  peace offering is considered meat, even if it is not made from an animal's flesh.  Since Strong's Hebrew word #1532 looks like 'Gimel Beit Lamed', and a gulab ball looks like a shaved head, it is easier for me to remember the prophet Elisha who was bald, was mocked and was protected by 2 female bears. Bengali Muslims are quite unique in their approach to clean foods, and a few of them are friends with more grace and trust in ME and my Elyon ways than the husband of Rachel A. Snyder.  I did not observe that fact from a chet, and the tet is like an open deep golf bunker, not a bomb shelter.

13 days left until Shavuot and it's only the 26th day of the 2nd month for a few of us 'remnant' people of Yehovah's system of timing.  Chalk is as harmless as colored 'silly sand' when compared to a 'White Federal' load or tear gas canisters launched in areas of  contention.

The above compilation was not approved by Calvin Ripken, Jr.,  Jerry Mathers, James Garner, Merry Anders, Rock Hudson, Viktor Koslov or Jane Wyman.


No comments:

Post a Comment