Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Results of the Orville Bowman Memorial Bicycle Race



The first anti-WAHL Orville Bowman bicycle race was held in Shelby, Wisconsin today, the 38th special day of the omer count. There was plenty of action on the bicycle race route, which started and ended at the PNC Bank parking lot.  Communications was mandatory, not an option in the Orville Bowman Memorial Bicycle race, and tire failure was either an option or by providence for me.

About 4 miles into the race, I got a flat tire and 'Team Uggla' did not panic. As I prepared to walk back to the ending point of the race, one group of bicylers that reminded me of the Shannon Wahl type asked me if I had a problem, I stated I had a flat tire, and they kept going without offering any help. Next, a man named 'Tim' seemed to be the bicycle tool man and seemed to give his best effort to repair my flat tire.  While he was fixing the tire, 3 more non-Wahl type people asked if everything was OK, I said we were in Michigan so of course everything is not OK, and they stayed to help make my bicycle road worthy instead of trying to make me become James Worthy.

Had it not been for the group of very kind helpful bikers, I would have won the race in less time because I would have walked back to the finish line in about 2 hours. Instead, I continued on to the Armada 5/3rd Bank where the designated turn around was.

It seemed odd that a big red bouncy ball went from the inside of the bank to the outside of the bank in about 24hours, but an adjacent dark green watering can did not migrate from it's lobby position. I have seen billiard balls move faster than Nathan Adrian, but never before have I seen a large rubber exercise ball as a bank landscaping object.  I do not know what Armada squad 432 thinks about rubber ball migratory or Melvin Gordon foods.

Along the race route, there was a special spot for document examiners where a comparison of Patrik Laine and James Neal was supposed to be made eventually. Neither Navarro Bowman nor Scotty Bowman were  active participants in the race, which was highlighted by a Hebrew 'Bazooka Joe' T-shirt fashion showing.  Because of the flat tire, a U-turn was incorporated into the race especially for Scott Pavelski fans and fishy Brian Elliott G and W forces.

Marie '1532' of the Milwaukee Police Department class of 1986 won the race, finishing it on the 38th day of the omer. No honorable mention was given to the brick couple named 'Shirley and Robert King' since no honorable mention could be given to the Marie Xavier's 1986 classmates, Robert and Theretha. King. The winner got 2 slices of Louie's Cheese pizza and a Green Island Detox smoothie which was served by 'Madison' to me from Milwaukee in order to prevent getting stuck with a Spencer Ware house or Xavier Rhodes frozen bread.

June 13th is 'Remember Willie Parker #39 Day' or try to forget the G team when you spell 'Arcia' for the MIlwaukee Brewers.

Weather permitting, there will be a Thomas Jackland Yitrium non-Atrium Technical Chemistry race on June 13th, 2018 for 'Fred Funk Eve'  or Ron Dayne Absentee Memorial Big Ten  bicycle race including actual Giant brand bicycle tire site testing with special Raleigh finger tips beong offered to non-Raleigh bikers.

'Tim' the bicycle repair man, seemed to be leading his own non-Bowman race which went all the way to David Teske's landing. Walker #146 appeared to be in front of or behind Frank Gore and tiny 'Iceman 167' made a celbrity appearance on what is known as the 'Troy Aikman Over Highway 53 Bridge'

No comments:

Post a Comment