,


My understanding is that the payment will cover orders.  Please proceed with the process 
to do that link.  My assumption is that this will also allow customers to purchase on our site.



Thank you for your business!

Vincent Locicero

.................................................
The above email is EXTREMELY suspicious, and I took some risk opening the email, even though at this point I choose not to respond to it.  
If I were a anti-crime active law-enfrocement officer getting paid overtime, I would be investigating the SENDER or the above email as seriously as Jeffrey Dahmer was investigated after he committed crimes. Maybe the dog in Macomb County squad 164 decided to start using technology against me, an angelic force, to see if I respond to the suspicious email.  Feel free to counter or load up the sender callen@stclaircohwy.com with questions or depositions if you have more power than I do to test the spirit of SPAM that is not from Minnesota.