Sunday, March 18, 2018

Segment E: Selfish Ephraim Is Not PATIENT Elizabeth


If I only think about myself and what my area can produce from a barley field. I would be like Ephraim. Ephraim IS NOT SEALED with the 144,000 so there is some sort of problem with  at least one of the grandson's of Rachel, who was the mother of Joseph for a very short time. Joseph suffered in prison, Manessah's leader had 'feet of bronze' when the ends of his world  were fettered. The crimes and lawlessness of the tribe of Manessah are just as evil as the current crimes of the United States government system against the Creator of our earth, and who knows if our leaders will be brought to repentence as Manessah was?

This is a replica of a report from an unknown internet source and a group of 5 names regarding barley ripening:

Barley crop in the Land of Israel to determine whether this year needs to be intercalated with a 13th month. We concentrated our search in the Northern Negev, Judean Hills, and the Jordan Valley, as barley ripens first in these regions.



The barley in the Judean Hills and Jordan Valley was quite immature this year, while the barley in the Northern Negev was more mature. The most developed location we looked at in the Northern Negev had a good amount of patches of aviv barley. We also found some individual stalks at other fields.  It is the unanimous conclusion of the participants, that we found enough aviv barley to begin the year with the upcoming new moon sighting.




2018 Aviv Search Participants: Devorah Gordon, Yoel Halevi, Harold Tarter, Willie Ondricek (Northern Negev only), Cari Tarter (Judean Hills/Jordan Valley only).
I’m off to look for the new moon!
Devorah Gordon
Jerusalem, Israel

The 5 names listed above remind me of the familiar spirits of the 34 lot owners in my subdivision that did not want me on the HOA board because I did not want to buy  dead evergreens and 'Christmas' hoops nor did I want to foolishly  spend forced taxation money on non-essential symbols of paganism. 32  lot owners, with some sort of wisdom or a 'no response at all' at recall election time, were not opposed to me, an ally of Yehovah, to be part of our HOA board. I still do not know who my allies are and who my enemies are most of the time, which is why I prepare and usuallu purpose myself for defense, not apathy or offense.
My opinion of the above agricultural report I received from a computer site I am not familiar with:
According to the  group that found individual stalks, only the Northern Negev had enough proper conditions to develop PATCHES of aviv barley. A report of 'some individual stalks' at other fields is like seeing a Twizzler in the middle of a wheat field and claiming that all is well with the Twizzler crop without admitting that all is not well with their SOUL. The mind of a woman who loves more than 1 tribe and Yehovah's plans instead of Canada's 'First Nation'  plans would rather be patient and sure that more than one tiny are is able to meet the definition of 'abib' barley. If I were in Israel checking the barley, I would want to see 75% of the areas barley developed properly to they could adequately help out the 25% who's crops are behind schedule due to weather. 

It will be much more convenient for lukewarm Jewish party planners and Easter's sugar hill gangs to go with the ' E8 Shelby Lanes Twizzler flow'  that are not tied to good saltwater fish fry or a salmon patty cake, but  I am not concerned about pre-printed calendars. I am thinking about my distant neighbor's opportunity to keep the feast properly, I would want to see a bit more evidence of MATURE barley in areas where barley ripens later in the state of Israel.

At worst, if I am patient and wait another month when  barley samples from areas where ground forces or weather is 'less blessed' than warmer sites, I might be like a 4H rear guard with very good intentions and justified results. If MIchael Rood's team has come to the same conclusion as the Devorah Gordon bunch, I will regard the sighting of the next new moon as the beginning of the 13th month.    If Rood's team comes up with DIFFERENT reports than the 5 person 'unanimous' group I do not know, then I have to consider their reports.  Unity is keeping a feast is prevented when barley checkers are 'offside' or only on side bountiful 'Ephraim'  rather than on side Ezequiel or Ehud or Eldad.

I am very accustomed to watching my grandmother prepare grains to take and 'show' at state fairs. The timing of state fairs is different because of different in agricultural cycles and gardening 'zones'.  If the state of Israel does not want to be as disjointed as the United States and wants to operate as one UNIFIED house instead of two houses, it is my opinion that aviv barley should be seen in areas that develop last, not first, before a new year is declared.



Unlike the Chicago native coward Nehemia Gordon, I AM willing to get involved in abib barley discussions, even if I cannot go to the state of Israel due to budget restrictions and lack of a passport.  Peter Salemi isn't even talking about the barley reports, but he seems to be on a Port Hope trail that I left a couple years ago. I suspected long ago that the tribes of Gad and Dan went toward Gdansk and that Benjamites went over the Quebec rivers and through the true north woods into the Sudbury area, but I do not think the entire USA can be labeled 'Manessah', nor do I think the letter E represents the spirit of anything much more than money made in Richmond, Virginia.  In Hebrew, it seems to my eyes and 2 ears that the long 'E' sound is usually deployed by the letter YOD and the short E sound is deployed by the letter Aleph or sometimes in 'Eleph', not epsilon.

 In baseball, E stands for error. There is  a Y anchoring barley, not Cream Brule. Jordan Poole water is tied a bit too close to Donald Jackson and Ty Jackson's 4001 Hemlock up and downtown  alumni  scum for me to get caught up in a basketball game, where a bottomless pit is quite evident.

 "My God does not have a tattoo." - Double Defense Emet

A holy family leader makes sure that CHILD SUPPORT payments have been paid in full, not ignored. Not paying court-ordered child support, going into hiding to avoid paying child support or refusing to do your best to LEGALLY provide non-stolen food, clothing and shelter to your own struggling and law-abiding minor children is a form of felony theft in the eyes of my archangels.

Elizabeth Cummings had a brilliant mind, she was a virgin, a very strict Catholic, believed in disipline rather than chaos  and she was very patient with her English students when they became part of the 'tonight show' without Johnny Carson. She actually was not a Nun, but she was some couple's daughter.

A woman such as Elizabeth Cummings who punishes the disobedient human with  a chalk board and an eraser is more worthy of mercy and grace than a typical CIA man or woman who tortures their opposition with no safe or good end results for either the torturer or the tortured person. Be careful who you decide to work for, who you decide to work against and who you decide to abandon completely.




No comments:

Post a Comment