Sunday, March 18, 2018

LIGURE Segment R: How to Release Letters And Protect Yourself


As promised, I am releasing all of the letters I sent from hotel_hg2@hogoshrim.org.il and from PANORAMA TEL AVIV FAX 035171777

I am going to use use a 'little bang' reverse in order to prove that there is more than one way to release letters, figures and important information legally and without ignoring my own directions. Since I know that my letters have already gone out by fax from the state of Israel to the United States, I will release the same letters, but not in the same order. Here are copies of the letters, including figures and punctuation marks that were sent to a man who is as wicked and dangerous as Lori Esker.  Since I do not want to offend his 'new wife', nor do I want to offend or hurt a man who might actually love me now or later, I will unscramble the codes that were used to make the letters I sent more clear. Please understand I did not take a typing class in high school, but I now can release every letter, notation and number used in a kind communication that even  a Wittenberg-Birnamwood public school graduate can understand. Please be advised that actual words will appear with intent to deliver an MIlwaukee Tech type of message instead of a Jordan Poole toss-up.

 The fax machine that received these letters eventually was stolen by my company's employee, with identification #387-78-3979, who testified in a Marathon County courtroom that he 'quit' working for my company, The Interiors Department, INC, but then he kept using all my company's equipment, which is a crime because he acted contrary to what is allowed by the LAWS of Wisconsin at the time and is still held against him as a serious SIN against a former employer and me, who is now his FORMER spouse.  God almighty knows that a working fax machine is not nominal value to any person who audits or assesses property.  As promised, the tedious part of retyping the letters, facts and figures that were sent to the USA from me to 1602 Mary Lane, Mosinee, WI. Even Sean Romeo cannot stop me from releasing this information now, even though the letters will be released in a classy flippant manner.  As an item of card players interest, the letter 'Q' was not used in any of my writings from me to Shane David Hendrikson.

Segment R: I am going to release my own letters from Israel sent to the USA and my former household in 2009 so they do not get released or tossed into the a Rizzo garbage bin line 'post-mortem'. These letter will give a strong indicator of my faithful attitude toward  a covenant when I was away from a spouse, even though an unfaithful anti-covenant man was the recipient. This will illustrate a scenario of how easily an unloving spouse is usually causal in a permanent severing of what was intended to have good results.

SACK, MILWAUKEE, 183, MAYBE TOMORROW, MOSES,60, PAGAN, PLANT,18, WATCHTOWERS, ISRAELI POLICE, JONAH, YAHWEH, VEGGIE and NUN are specific examples of how real English letters, commas and numbers were released by me in specific coded order without Jermaine Jackson, Steve MArtin or Gary Hendricks express written approval. I, Marie, used capitals, small case letters and cursive communications but sadly I do not have the abilities of 'Digital Frog' and cannot duplicate the little music notes I used in my correspondence from the state of Israel to the State of Wosconsin. The rest of the letters, some of them now used far less  than they were in the entire non-secret fax  I sent to the USA in November of 2009 , were:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P    +     R S T U V W X Y Z

41     7   :    3   '  2    0    _      12     "   #    !   4   6   $1.50    8   /    -   )   (    .      ,   :   ?  7











No comments:

Post a Comment