Friday, March 23, 2018

Matt Jones Vs. Michael Teslak: Does does 4=Madison, 4=Be, 4=W, 4=A or 4=D Now?

Paul Ryan is an educated atheist if he believes his own words, and his great swelling words actually DENIED the existence of his state of mind being under a 'God'.  Does Paul Ryan really believe that there is no spiritual or literal angel of God who is capable of being 'over' or completely overturning the United States Justice Department?  Paul Ryan's words were great swelling  words and revealed the arrogant nature of his temporary position on earth; with the abundance of sin and crime rates as high as they are in the UNITED STATES, there is currently not a single or married politician, public defender or judge in the United States that has the right to boast or claim they are doing a 'good' job yet.

I believe there is an angel that is currently 'over' the United States Justice Department, but whether that angel brings cursings or blessings to those who are part of the United States Justice Department employee depends on the CONDUCT of those who claim to be leaders in that department. Conduct that includes a spirit of humility and an acknowledgement of God or an angel within their new dominion might bring blessings, but the speech from the lips of Paul Ryan is not going to bring blessings to those who rely on and plead to political realms rather to angelic realms.

Men like Avi Ben Mordechai actually know righteous judgments and justice that leads to safety occurs under a holy Elohim and alongside angels that have names such as Pey Lamed Aleph ( wonderful) or Aleph Lamed Pey, which does not mean 'wonderful' but is a building block of a perfect language that  men like Bill Schuette of Michigan or Paul Ryan won't use, don't understand and haven't trusted in.

While Bill Schuette is busy going on offense against about 700 other Michigan government employee, he never made time to respond to a serious and lengthy email from me. Schuette's department of injustices include the very improper lack of action against the owners of the Suburban Sports group after I was permanently ejected from their Coca-cola premises with the consent of 'Sherry Bailey' and the Macomb Deputies of a democrat without a trial ( my accusers were too cowardly to face me) because I struggle with very   unrighteous situations differently than an atheist.

The reactions angelic forces have to those people who have behaved like unrighteous dictators will typically be similar to how a Jewish person in France would behave toward a person in a  Nazi Gestapo suit.  For instance, when I saw a male labeled' sheriff' walk into Maria's Cafe in Port Huron, I reacted as if they were St. Clair county deputies who have always treated me justly and have trusted my 'method of operation.' When I left the diner, I realized 'goodness and kindness' was not in the 'sheriff' costume but rather a man who crawled out of Macomb County sheriff squad with Michigan plates 3 '50-164'. When I realized I had not been in the presence of a reliable 'Sheriff' deputy, I went back into 'Maria's' to try to establish the name of the Macomb deputy. He mumbled something, didn't have a name plate on, and was as arrogant and useless as Amanda Banyan in the Macomb Suburban Ice Rink. I let them know their department did not act justly in a felony that had been committed against me and the boyfriend of the deputy said 'I'm sorry.'  Why would anyone say they were sorry if they had not done something very wrong? Of course, I told them I could not accept his apology nor forgive him. The deputy's boyfriend asked me what my name was and I said 'the angel of the church of Laodacea' since I clearly wasn't in the synagogue of Satan or the church of Philadelphia at that time.  The deputy's lunch date extended his hand toward me as if he wanted to 'shake' my hand, but of course, I refused to shake hands or pretend I was his friend, even if I was closer than a brother at the time.  The Macomb county sheriff's department is a department who never has trusted my training and my God, and their position is harder to change than trying to get the Nazi's out of Italy, France and Poland.

In contrast, there are places in Michigan where people trust me as much as they trusted Winston Churchill the dog in Newport, Kentucky. As a regular customer at the Riviera at 475 Water Street in Marine City, I do like blessing them as often as possible with my business, just as I used to do at the Macomb Ice Rink. Since I saw an unusually large crowd dining yesterday AND I saw 2 people enter in through a door labeled 'emergency exit', I took extra security steps to ensure everyone's safety. I exited through the 'emergency exit' and came back in to make sure that the 2 people who had come in that way had not left 'an emergency' behind them.  What I did was not what an untrained civilian would do, but what I did is what an off-duty 'safety officer' would do in a unique situation.  There have been plenty of violent attacks in public places, and as a regular customer, I now know what potential safety of danger there is on 'the other side' of a properly labeled exit. I also CLEARLY explained to the wonderful waiter 'Kyle',WHY I did what I did since Kyle is hoping to get a job with the Michigan State Troopers someday.  The staff at the Riviera are like 'cousins' to me, and their safety is as important to me as my own safety.  It would have been HORRIBLE if Kyle decided that even though I did not commit any crimes, did no harm to myself or others  while doing a safety check that actually cost ME something, that he never wanted me to return to the restaurant again. The staff at the Riviera Restaurant is very KIND and very fair, which means they act in a manner very contrary to the staff at the Onyx Ice Rink and the Macomb Ice Rinks in southern Michigan.

Now, try to get break out of SS# traps by comparing these 2 hockey players past and current positions, and try to establish is either one of them is a FICTIONAL character or as corrupt as the grandfather of Richard Isaiah Hendrikson's children:

ESPN # 3885 = Matt Jones of Kentwood, Michigan, with a 'San Jose Shark' affiliation but with no apparent 'Iaiah Livers' affiliation. Matt Hebbe  might have been created equal Jerry Jones or Tom Jones, .

ESPN # 3877 = Michael Teslak of Fernie, BC  listed as having 543 saves while with the Wheeling Nailers. Eric Lindros does not have any saves, even though his ESPN # is 543. Michael Teslak might have been created equal to Ashley Maria Hendrikson or Barabara Ashley according to David Ortiz  according to  Thomas Jefferson, but he wasn't created equal to Michael Korducki.

....................................

Non-bonus electronic entertainment center pieces to study or move around:

Old cold spring  "Road Toad' constants to provide decent contrast 'ground dog night' lines:

Jerry Mathers : Theodore, the non-Easter  'rabbit ears'
Jimmy Carter : Herman the raven, not Nathan Ortiz
Terry Garske: 'Mock chicken leg' Wanda legalist
Greg Garske: Left 'Little Debbie' Winger, not 'DDFence Emet' material


Alternate to the Beverly Hillbillies 4 football players numbered 17, 24, 42 and 59

Gilbert: captainless kangaroo
Richard : zebra material boy
Penny: grounded butterfly
Whitey Whitney Way: mock leopard  not mock chicken legs

If I don't keep some 'play' within my Psalm 91: 1 ways, I'd be ignorant of the fact that a boyfriend is not the same as a girlfriend in most states and that  the English word 'boyfriend' is similar to a male acquaintance and is clearly not spelled the same as a spouse, a fiance, a 'beau', a last mate  or a sexual partner.

The above report won't not clear Greg Szablewski of all the problems he has had with the 'Mutt and Shania' crowds, but Greg Szablewski is as reliable as any boyfriend of Robert King or Jayne Cler and maybe a bit less professional and more biased against Whyte people than  the 2 men that showed up at my 'hacienda' from Safety King duct cleaners when it comes to professional activities under the current reality businesses and state of  non-Churchill mammal laws.

The men who work for 'Safety King' duct cleaners are actually more reliable, more trustworthy and take their job more seriously than whoever the male was that ejected himself from Macomb Squad #164 and went into 'Maria's' diner to see Port Huron's version of 'Kermit', but ended up seeing Michigan's version of a non-rubber 'Locust'  face to face without destroying the 'Locust'. He or she who can type 'flippant' or quote familiar scriptures to nearby atheist or  lukewarm spirits in brownie gear is as mentally well and spiritually capable as Randi Curtis or Kim Stack, who probably can type 'Crosby stills Nash and Koslov' or watch Brett Connolly make moves like  'Neon the cat' without getting arrested or locked up in a mental health facility for saying 'Brett Connolly looks like a god in the light'. Dan Akroyd and Bill Murray are not gods, by the winding road of #3943 way.

Are those in the 'dark' actually in the Negev barley fields too early  to be in the LIGHT barley fields, which means they are agriculturally offside? Prior to 1752, even the nation of England decided to start their 'new year' on March 25th, which is wiser than starting it in winter.  According to information received in Marine City, Michigan, in the year 1752 AD there was really no speedy way to get news of barley crops in turf England did not control, so scattered tribes of Israel actually made a reasonable anti-rabbinic decision to choose a March 25th day to appease bible believers and  paper calendar makers.

 Neither Leo Genn nor Olivia DeHaviland were  present to make any changes to this little memo of incidents, comparisons and demeanor case studies which have occurred in this century, but not in a Buick.











No comments:

Post a Comment